Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 643 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I just like to say that Paul's 'Suntup Press' website is one of the most impressive and classliest small press websites I've seen in a long time. The photography and short videos are stunning. Congratulations, Paul. I don't know if you do a lot of the work yourself or involve a site designer, but I'm very impressed. You definitely have me interested in the EOTD portfolio, the lettered sounds very intriguing. WELL DONE!!
    Hi Jon, thank you. I designed and built the site myself. I didn't design the logo. Just provided the direction and ideas. Also didn't film the video. Decided to hire a professional for that, otherwise it would have been this awful, shaky video taken on my iPhone!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

We just posted a contest on Facebook to win a signed promotional poster. I want to make sure my TDT friends who don't do FB are also able to take part. So if you are FB challenged, just email me here and I will enter you in the drawing. Be sure to type "Promo poster contest" in the "Message" field of the form. If you are entering on FB, there is no need to send me a separate email.

Edit: Here's a link to the FB page with the contest.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks, entered via e-mail.

My view of Facebook is aptly summed up by Erin Pitt as Sharon Da Silva in the movie SILENT HILL REVELATION.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Email for me also thanks for the contest Paul !

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thanks, entered via e-mail.

My view of Facebook is aptly summed up by Erin Pitt as Sharon Da Silva in the movie SILENT HILL REVELATION.
    I never saw that movie Steve...and thanks for entering. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Email for me also thanks for the contest Paul !
    Thanks for entering Brian. Good luck!

Planning something cool for the drawing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    We just posted a contest on Facebook to win a signed promotional poster. I want to make sure my TDT friends who don't do FB are also able to take part. So if you are FB challenged, just email me here and I will enter you in the drawing. Be sure to type "Promo poster contest" in the "Message" field of the form. If you are entering on FB, there is no need to send me a separate email.

Thanks, Paul for this option!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Email sent. Thank you Paul

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I must confess I entered on FB, but I have unfollowed almost everything but my book and horror threads. Can't take the crap anymore.

(Btw Paul, Dez is short for Desiree )

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say that I am very impressed with the products, production and person responsible for these editions. Very well done, Paul!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian and Ralph. Got your entries.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I must confess I entered on FB, but I have unfollowed almost everything but my book and horror threads. Can't take the crap anymore.

Yeah, I knew that, - I always just call you Dez... hope that's ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have to say that I am very impressed with the products, production and person responsible for these editions. Very well done, Paul!!!
    Thanks Bill.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, you get what you earn, right? Go get 'em, buddy!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I knew that, - I always just call you Dez... hope that's ok....
    No problem at all, I think everyone here knows me like that. I just have my full name on Facebook is all, so I wanted to make sure you knew I was the same person!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a great mini-doco Paul, thanks for sharing...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Sounds like we are about the same in regards to FB. I've unfollowed almost everything...not sure why I didn't just close it. BTW I entered via FB as well...felt weird.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Been meaning to post these. A couple of nice articles about the upcoming portfolio.

The Fire wire Pop Culture Blog
    Sechrest Things

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Been meaning to post these. A couple of nice articles about the upcoming portfolio.

The Fire wire Pop Culture Blog
    Sechrest Things
    Cool!

You forgot this one, capisce?

il-portfolio-de-gli-occhi-del-drago-in.html
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad. You always risk forgetting someone. There were others on social media as well. And thanks to Tomas for putting it in his newsletter. And of course Lilja.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Here is an interview Lou and I did for The Stephen King Podcast with David Palladini and Paul Suntup.

We also have a contest where you can win a color promotional poster for The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio signed by David Palladini. Enter here.

Lilja

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Lilja, the interview was fun and David said he enjoyed it as well.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio will be available for pre-order on Monday March 27, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time. Owners of the custom bound EOTD have now been given right of first refusal on a matching letter. As a benefit to email subscribers, and forum members, I will be sending out an email tomorrow (Thursday) and will provide early access to the site before the general public. If you aren't on the list, subscribe here before tomorrow and you will be provided with a password.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio will be available for pre-order on Monday March 27, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time. Owners of the custom bound EOTD have now been given right of first refusal on a matching letter. As a benefit to email subscribers, and forum members, I will be sending out an email tomorrow (Thursday) and will provide early access to the site before the general public. If you aren't on the list, subscribe here before tomorrow and you will be provided with a password.
    Great stuff Paul! Thanks for the advance notice to the site!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. Gotta take care of my forum friends!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Here is an interview Lou and I did for The Stephen King Podcast with David Palladini and Paul Suntup.

Lilja
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig
    Thanks Lilja, the interview was fun and David said he enjoyed it as well.
    Great interview!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great podcast. A just spent a very enjoyable hour listening to it whilst I worked.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Great interview!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Great podcast. A just spent a very enjoyable hour listening to it whilst I worked.
    Hopefully you got some work done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 643 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast