Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 644 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been on pins and needles waiting for Jeff to release this video! It's like reliving one's own excitement when he unbox's his books.

A well deserved gift, my friend as you are always here carrying the torch for Paul and his team's work. Your glass is never half empty but always full. Even when you don't care for a book you don't trash it to bits. Ok so you're not a Little or Tudor fan. There has to be exceptions to every rule . I've said it before; good things should happen for great people.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

You're very kind, Brian. This video is so incredibly long, but there were still things I wish I had said. And even had I said them, I wouldn't be able to adequately express how grateful I am. This meant everything.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will check out the video later Jeff. I am sure it will be awesome. A quick look by me, I am extremely impressed. It took me a few minutes to find the sig page. Did not realize it was in the back. I can't wait to really look it over and check out the video.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I will check out the video later Jeff. I am sure it will be awesome. A quick look by me, I am extremely impressed. It took me a few minutes to find the sig page. Did not realize it was in the back. I can't wait to really look it over and check out the video.
    There is also a colophon in the back of the artist edition.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You're very kind, Brian. This video is so incredibly long, but there were still things I wish I had said. And even had I said them, I wouldn't be able to adequately express how grateful I am. This meant everything.
    Most welcome, brother! And like I was telling Jeff; after feeling RB, I can't believe I passed on IAL!! Save me some copies people. Will be a bit before I can scrap up some cash.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Suntup book and a jeffingoff unboxing *chef's kiss*

Two great tastes that taste great together

Also, Jeff, your copy appears to be undesignated, which in my book ups the cool factor!

Country
    Country Flag

And don't forget! We'll be getting a Jeffingoff skin book too!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, I was flipping through my numbered editions and I noticed a single letter at the bottom of each copyright page, S in misery, O in Hill Hause, L in Horns and L in Rosemary’s Baby. Do these letters have any significance? I have to admit, when I noticed it I had a Da Vinci Code couple of moments, and I came to the conclusion that you might be spelling out SOL LUCET OMNIBUS with each book you release, which means ‘the sun shines on everyone’ in Latin. That would be pretty cool, if it were true
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Paul, I was flipping through my numbered editions and I noticed a single letter at the bottom of each copyright page, S in misery, O in Hill Hause, L in Horns and L in Rosemary’s Baby. Do these letters have any significance? I have to admit, when I noticed it I had a Da Vinci Code couple of moments, and I came to the conclusion that you might be spelling out SOL LUCET OMNIBUS with each book you release, which means ‘the sun shines on everyone’ in Latin. That would be pretty cool, if it were true
    FINALLY!! Sure took y'all long enough! Congratulations on discovering an Easter Egg that until now has not been mentioned once since I published Misery. Because you're the first person to publicly post about it, you win a prize. The person who solves it, wins another prize... Specifics on the prizes will follow.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    FINALLY!! Sure took y'all long enough! Congratulations on discovering an Easter Egg that until now has not been mentioned once since I published Misery. Because you're the first person to publicly post about it, you win a prize. The person who solves it, wins another prize... Specifics on the prizes will follow.
    That’s so cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

YAY!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

absolutely amazing

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That is so goddamned cool!!! Congrats firemonkey!!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweeet, I knew it couldn’t be a coincidence! Overthinking stuff finally pays off
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweeet, I knew it couldn’t be a coincidence! Overthinking stuff finally pays off
    Dude that’s impressive.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, firemonkey, that’s so cool.

And you are one crafty dude, Paul Suntup!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Also, Jeff, your copy appears to be undesignated, which in my book ups the cool factor!
    Thank you!

Yeah, I already connected with Paul on the matter of the lack of designation and he has verified that my copy should be 23 and he has further deputized me to add the number to my copy. I may lose my mind and write 666 in there in red ink--but I believe my compulsive nature will win the day and I will have no choice but to restore balance to the universe by writing the correct number in black ink as proscribed.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thank you!

Yeah, I already connected with Paul on the matter of the lack of designation and he has verified that my copy should be 23 and he has further deputized me to add the number to my copy. I may lose my mind and write 666 in there in red ink--but I believe my compulsive nature will win the day and I will have no choice but to restore balance to the universe by writing the correct number in black ink as proscribed.
    Congratulations, Jeff! So glad that you kept your number - and much respect to the generous soul who made it possible!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Thank you!

Congratulations, Jeff! So glad that you kept your number - and much respect to the generous soul who made it possible!

HBJ
    Thank you! I can’t overstate how wonderful this has been. I’ve never felt more special in all my life. I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I came in to post about receiving my copies of RB and my shipping notice for TR. Instead I now just want to say this:

Jeff’s unboxing of ROSEMARY’S BABY is the best thing I’ve watched in a long time. Very, very happy for you, man.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'll join the chorus in saying I'm very happy for you, Jeff. I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a generous act.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, the opening sequence of your video is epic... Loved it. Don't stress about writing in the number, you'll be fine. And happy for you on getting the RB book!

In other news, all orders for The Road have now been fulfilled. Final few boxes will be picked up tomorrow (Wednesday) by the carriers.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great video Jeff, I really enjoyed it.

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

1: I will enjoy the Jeff video after my own unboxing .. (ordered this volume through Subterranean Press) i had a short glimpse of the spine of the book, but everytime i now refresh the page (once every 15 minutes or so) i try to focus on Jeff`s nose rather than onto the book itself

2: Firemonkey ! great

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Paging Dr. Dragon Lord, that video was awesome. A really big congrats to you Jeff. I mean that. I am so happy that you were able to get the book and keep your number. Again, I can tell how happy you are and that is just pure awesomeness.
    A really big congrats to you. You videos are always so cool and this one is no different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 644 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast