Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 644 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Good and relevant question amd013 !

Very delicate presentation from Suntup Editions and thank you for re-sending the e-mail. I got it in the end

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hey Paul, just curious is this set the next 3 books to be published? (not counting the lettered only book) Or will there be other books announced between book 1 and book 2 and/or book 3? If so, how will rights ownership be handled for someone who orders the set, but doesn't order all the other books before book 3?
    There will be other books announced in between the 3 books. If you preorder the set, you are guaranteed matching numbers. If you order (individually) the titles published in between the books, you will maintain/match your number. (So it's the same number matching as usual for individual books - if you bought the previous release, whatever that may be, then you can match.)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hey Paul, just curious is this set the next 3 books to be published? (not counting the lettered only book) Or will there be other books announced between book 1 and book 2 and/or book 3? If so, how will rights ownership be handled for someone who orders the set, but doesn't order all the other books before book 3?
    There will be other books announced in between the 3 books. If you preorder the set, you are guaranteed matching numbers. If you order (individually) the titles published in between the books, you will maintain/match your number. (So it's the same number matching as usual for individual books - if you bought the previous release, whatever that may be, then you can match.)
    If you don't order the three book set, then you must maintain your number by ordering all intervening Suntup books to get a number matched set. If you fail to order each book, your number will be lost to someone else.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When do the rest of us get to find out? I'm sure it's been stated somewhere - but for us pleebs, when's the public announcement?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    When do the rest of us get to find out? I'm sure it's been stated somewhere - but for us pleebs, when's the public announcement?
    The teaser will be released Friday and the announcement and ordering is opened on Saturday at 9am PST.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The teaser will be released Friday and the announcement and ordering is opened on Saturday at 9am PST.
    Thank you Becca!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Becca!
    And just to set the record straight, you're not a pleeb. You're just someone who didn't buy the Legend Numbered. Clearly my subliminal advertising didn't work with you. I must try another approach!

Country
    Country Flag

That approach should consist of sending me money - otherwise I will remain a AGE buyer.

To be clear, I would love to buy nicer editions, it's just not in the cards pour moi

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just get what you can. I know. I am not in a pinch, but it's getting tight. That's OK. I just have to be more selective and save as much as possible.
    And I am sure there will be other books in your price range that won't sell out right away. I will tell you what people tell me (even though it's tough to hear because
    sometimes we as buyers no better), never say never.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

After looking at what I owe, and what I have, and what I have coming, fund wise, I must, extremely reluctantly, pass on this latest offering. I don't want to, but I have to, since I've stretched my budget way past the breaking point already. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll pay for some forthcoming expensive books without paying interest on my credit, and I don't see how I'll be able to, so I don't want to add to that. There are just too many offerings at this time, and I simply can't take them all. There goes my number.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the Numbered and Gift Editions of I AM LEGEND on preorder. Should I have received an email about this new preorder?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I have the Numbered and Gift Editions of I AM LEGEND on preorder. Should I have received an email about this new preorder?
    Hi Patrick. Yes you should have. Of the emails that went out, 7 of them remain unopened. You are one of those 7. So I'm guessing it has landed in your junk mail. I'd bet it's in there. If it's not, let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hi Patrick. Yes you should have. Of the emails that went out, 7 of them remain unopened. You are one of those 7. So I'm guessing it has landed in your junk mail. I'd bet it's in there. If it's not, let me know.
    Hi Paul,
    I did get an email this morning, but it was an announcement about I am Legend. I figured you hit a wrong button or something. Looking forward to whatever this new book is going to be.
    Mark

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Hi Paul,
    I did get an email this morning, but it was an announcement about I am Legend. I figured you hit a wrong button or something. Looking forward to whatever this new book is going to be.
    Mark
    That is very strange. I didn't send out any announcement about IAL. Can you forward that to me? Also, you are on that list of 7 people who have not opened the email for the new release. Check spam/junk mail.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You were correct, there it was. Strange that a Suntup email was diverted there by my system. Anyway, we’re good. Thanks.

EDIT after opening the email:

Very happy about this set! Order placed.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    For anyone who has not checked out the letter press video, you really should. It makes me love these books even more to know the all the work that goes into just getting the
    words on the page.
    Holy Crap, I had no idea it was such a manual process, I thought for sure there would be more automation then that.
    I know right. I can't imagine doing a really long book like that. I can't define really long, but over 300 pages seems long to like that.
    That was really impressive. I wanted the video to keep going a lot longer.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone hasn’t looked at the status updates page, I’m really pleased to report that the bookbinding phase of Rosemary’s Baby Numbered is now complete and a pallet of books is headed to Suntup HQ. I should have them in about 2 days. Then I will break it down, hand number the books and get them turned around for shipping. Been a long road but we are very close now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

In case anyone hasn’t looked at the status updates page, I’m really pleased to report that the bookbinding phase of Rosemary’s Baby Numbered is now complete and a pallet of books is headed to Suntup HQ. I should have them in about 2 days. Then I will break it down, hand number the books and get them turned around for shipping. Been a long road but we are very close now.
    I noticed that. And was grinning ear to ear when I saw that. Still a lot of work for you I know. But it's very exciting.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I put on my Rosemary's Baby socks this morning and now the bookbinding phase of Paul's numbered edition is done. Coincidence? I think not.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely not. It’s part of the magic of jeffingoff. Be sure to put on your The Road socks next week.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna need more socks.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

To Jeff off with?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    To Jeff off with?
    With, in, on, it's all the same. Socks come in handy. Is that a pun?

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    To Jeff off with?
    With, in, on, it's all the same. Socks come in handy. Is that a pun?
    Quite a stroke of wit.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 644 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast