Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 645 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I’m in a holding pattern until I know what the three book set is.
    About that... less than 26 hours to go!
    IKR?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Started the Suntup Artist Edition of ROSEMARY'S BABY this morning and am halfway through it already. If nothing else, Paul is opening me up to great books I've never read. I'm sure I'll finish it before the day is over.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for those comments on the Horns Art Portfolio. I am pleased that you like it. I was very happy with how it turned out.

Have the winners of the signed The Road print or the I Am Legend ARCs been selected yet?
    The winners of the signed The Road print were revealed around the end of September on a FB live broadcast. The IAL ARC winners, all 20 of then, have already been chosen at random and I will reveal those on the FB live on Friday. Some on that list are members here.

That means you, Mr Terry!
    I’m in a holding pattern until I know what the three book set is. And then I’ll be buying a three book set so I’ll have no money for portfolios or additional copies of Brother. It’s all very painful.
    Jeff, stop torturing yourself. Just buy everything. It's so simple... :-P

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If nothing else, Paul is opening me up to great books I've never read.
    Me too. I’ve read enjoyed HHH and Brother thanks to their Suntup release. Looking forward to reading RB after my current book.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started the Suntup Artist Edition of ROSEMARY'S BABY this morning and am halfway through it already. If nothing else, Paul is opening me up to great books I've never read. I'm sure I'll finish it before the day is over.
    Another great book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    If nothing else, Paul is opening me up to great books I've never read.
    Me too. I’ve read enjoyed HHH and Brother thanks to their Suntup release. Looking forward to reading RB after my current book.
    This is so true. Ever since Paul picked one of my all time favorite King books to put his press on the map, I've trusted his picks. I've read Hill House, Horns, and Brother--my first time reading these books and these authors--because Paul picked them. And each time that trust was rewarded. I loved all of them. I'll read Rosemary's Baby for the first time when it's delivered (see what I did there) and I'm betting I'll be happy when I do. The cherry on all of this is the fact that Paul is also publishing The Road--a book that achieves perfection.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m gonna read my rosemary too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I finished ROSEMARY'S BABY in one day.
    Here are my comments, and I know, who cares?

1. I love the black covers
    2. The foreword should be an afterword, gives too much away (I read it after I read the book, so no problem there)
    3. I loved the book.
    4. What is the anagram? I am either too dumb or too lazy or both to figure it out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finished ROSEMARY'S BABY in one day.
    Here are my comments, and I know, who cares?

1. I love the black covers
    2. The foreword should be an afterword, gives too much away (I read it after I read the book, so no problem there)
    3. I loved the book.
    4. What is the anagram? I am either too dumb or too lazy or both to figure it out.
    In spoilers in case someone hasn't read the book yet:

Spoiler:
    There are two anagram puzzles in the original Rosemary's Baby: All of Them Witches, which is the title of a book Hutch gives Rosemary; and then Roman Castavet, which is the anagram for another name in the book, Steven Marcato.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks Brian.
    In that case, there were none that I missed.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my letter locked in Paul. You got me for life with these books. Went for all 3. Going in spouse-evasion-mode now.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just ordered the new set. Very excited.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, the links for the teaser videos are marked private (at least for me).

I know what I want for a bonus on the first book.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hey Paul, the links for the teaser videos are marked private (at least for me).

I know what I want for a bonus on the first book.
    You should be able to use the password.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Right below the links in the email there is a password.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Got my letter locked in Paul. You got me for life with these books. Went for all 3. Going in spouse-evasion-mode now.
    Seriously. I have no idea what to tell my wife. No idea.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I made the mistake of asking permission instead of forgiveness.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

For anyone who has not checked out the letter press video, you really should. It makes me love these books even more to know the all the work that goes into just getting the
    words on the page.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I made the mistake of asking permission instead of forgiveness.

Pm me the titles you pre ordered. I can keep a secret. Thank you

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    For anyone who has not checked out the letter press video, you really should. It makes me love these books even more to know the all the work that goes into just getting the
    words on the page.
    Holly Crap, I had no idea it was such a manual process, I thought for sure there would be more automation then that.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a whole script planned out. it involves shoes and bags of equal pricing. And by hood's breath, there are bags in this world that put Paul's books to shame when it comes to pricing...
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    words on the page.
    Holly Crap, I had no idea it was such a manual process, I thought for sure there would be more automation then that.
    I know right. I can't imagine doing a really long book like that. I can't define really long, but over 300 pages seems long to like that.

My Mood
    Cool

I got a whole script planned out. it involves shoes and bags of equal pricing. And by hood's breath, there are bags in this world that put Paul's books to shame when it comes to pricing...
    All right. So crisis averted.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, just curious is this set the next 3 books to be published? (not counting the lettered only book) Or will there be other books announced between book 1 and book 2 and/or book 3? If so, how will rights ownership be handled for someone who orders the set, but doesn't order all the other books before book 3?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 645 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast