Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 645 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    No worries, Mikeduke! And, Jeff- nice books, sure, but- killer Mignola Batman statue!
    Ah! Glad you like it. I was a sucker for those Black And White Batman statues and I have a few of my favorites: the Bisley, Kelley, and Frank Miller statues. But nothing compares to the Mignola. I had to put him up there as the Suntup guardian. I have the Bisley protecting my Lansdales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! I've got a few myself. The Kelley Jones Vampire is a fave. Sorry- back OT!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Was the GE of HORNS sent shrink-wrapped and with or without a broad-art cover?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Shrink wrapped and without.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Shrink wrapped and without.

Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I received my dust jackets today. ROSEMARY'S BABY has a folded flap. Just curious, were they all folded for some reason?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

I received my dust jackets today. ROSEMARY'S BABY has a folded flap. Just curious, were they all folded for some reason?
    Yep. I figured this would raise a question so I put that information on the product page. But yes, this is how they came from the binder. They must have been flat from the printer, then the binder folded the flap.

Oh, sorry. As you can guess, I did not read the product page! No problem! I still love it to death! And beyond!!!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Fifteen days to go...

I've given up trying to guess what this not-a-trilogy will be, but I'll be damn sure to keep my phone close around six PM local time.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Can't wait to see what the set of books are and I am very excited to get that shipping notice for RB.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I remember reading Suffer the Chilrden when I was young and loved it!! That was on my list for Paul, but CD is now doing a lot of John Saul books. I read a lot of his books, but that was my first and favorite.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Before the announcements are made both public and private, Id like to predict the 3 book set right here and now (miss you, Wolf!):
    Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
    American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis

The theme is either: Psychotic Narrator or What Jeff Wants

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Before the announcements are made both public and private, Id like to predict the 3 book set right here and now (miss you, Wolf!):

Private is the 1st?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Private is the 1st?
    Yeah, sorry i had them flipped. Just meant the announcements to people who own the Numbered or Lettered IAL first and then everyone else.

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I`m checking my mailbox everyday now, with that tingling feeling from inside my stomach. It feels like i am soon to recieve a delivered baby. .. has the numbered been sent? .. you see, the water just broke, and i`m a man .. !

.. and a general question probably a good to know for more than me, i know the answer as it contains a logic, but it`s good to verify : .. "If, .. only If .. i should buy a book using the instalment plan - i would not recieve the book before the instalment plan were completed" : True or false?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, you kind of have to pay for it first.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I have actually received a couple of books from dealers before I fully paid for them. They trusted me because of former transactions, at least one of them from this site.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have actually received a couple of books from dealers before I fully paid for them. They trusted me because of former transactions, at least one of them from this site.
    David is the exception that proves the rule.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Certainly Camelot won’t ship anything before it’s fully paid off. Seems fair to me.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Certainly Camelot won’t ship anything before it’s fully paid off. Seems fair to me.
    I prefer it that way.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I don't know if this was there all along and I just missed it, or it's something new but under the "news" tab there is something called "Status Updates". When you click on it you can
    see how far along a book is and if it has a date that's the estimated shipping date for the book. Pretty cool.
    Here is the page directly
    https://suntup.press/status-updates/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I don't know if this was there all along and I just missed it, or it's something new but under the "news" tab there is something called "Status Updates". When you click on it you can
    see how far along a book is and if it has a date that's the estimated shipping date for the book. Pretty cool.
    Never noticed that either, Mike. Thanks for sharing.

Paul, question about the Roman Numerical editions just to clarify. Those won't be offered during a private pre-sale but to everyone at the same time?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Really cool addition
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Brain,
    from the way I read it there won't be a pre-sale. Everyone will have a chance when it's released. Again, that's the way I read it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cannot wait to see it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

I agree Kris. I mean, if it's above the lettered books it has to be something to behold. And good luck to every one who is planning on getting one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 645 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast