Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 644 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    DAMM... two books shipping next month!! I think I won a proof! Have to wait to be sure though! lol GOOD VID PAUL!
    Looks like maybe you and Jeff both.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    DAMM... two books shipping next month!! I think I won a proof! Have to wait to be sure though! lol GOOD VID PAUL!
    Looks like maybe you and Jeff both.
    Nice! I was fast cause I knew it where I plan to read all her work. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

ENDLESS ONSLAUGHT OF "SEED"

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very excited to see RB and The Road. It was a great video as always. I need to watch it again to get all the details.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I misunderstood and thought the next book was going to be announced during that live stream. So now I'll go back to waiting to find out what the cool kids already know.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Paul, in the video there is a framed 'something' on the wall behind you under the Suntup sign, what is it?
    It's the original Rachel Readman drawing of the Ouroboros dragon which I commissioned for the Palladini bio book that was included with the art portfolio. It has a lot of meaning to me because it is symbolic of my life experiences over the past 30 years, and more specifically with the birth of the press.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks really cool Paul. A great piece of art.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hey Paul, in the video there is a framed 'something' on the wall behind you under the Suntup sign, what is it?
    It's the original Rachel Readman drawing of the Ouroboros dragon which I commissioned for the Palladini bio book that was included with the art portfolio. It has a lot of meaning to me because it is symbolic of my life experiences over the past 30 years, and more specifically with the birth of the press.

That is an awesomely detailed piece of art, thank you for sharing a close-up!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How is she anyways? Haven’t heard from her forever!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

It almost looks like an Escher style piece of art.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The first three realtime comments with the correct answer for the Brother ARC are:

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The first three realtime comments with the correct answer for the Brother ARC are:

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    WOO HOO! TDT represent!

Just watching the vid now, Paul. RB numbered looks stunning. Amazing work. I can’t wait to see it in the flesh.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    Thanks Paul!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    A big congrats guys.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    Thank you! I’m thrilled! Even more thrilled to know you’re considering doing SEED.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    Thank you! I’m thrilled! Even more thrilled to know you’re considering doing SEED.

Congrats Jeff. I know you will enjoy having it in your collection.

Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!

I agree. I like to see more of her work being done. Have you read it man?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!

I agree. I like to see more of her work being done. Have you read it man?
    No but I am eager to. I loved BROTHER.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

“I’m a trained professional and I know what I’m doing. I treat my books very well.” *THUD*

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    Congrats, gang! I was just trying to type what Kris said but wasn't quick enough
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not understand that it was Seed. Until it was very late. I just had to write Seed as an act of faith. Congrats!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Congrats to the lucky winners. I reluctantly admit that Facebook is good for something.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!
    Well, Thank You Sir!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just saw that Rachel Readman drawing - gorgeous... And congrats on the arc, fellas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 644 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast