Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 644 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I deduped the list and I removed anything that covered more than one book (so "anything by Gaiman" for example) since it covered more than one book (the exception to this was WAYWARD PINES which is a trilogy). I filled in authors where i could off the top of my head. But I didn't feel like hunting anything down. I also removed Calvin and Hobbes since we got something of an answer from Paul on that one yesterday. The first five on this revised list are my guesses for the likeliest to see the Suntup treatment next:

Spoiler:
    Jaws by Peter Benchley
    Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy
    Fight Club by Palahniuk
    Hell House by Richard Matheson
    WAYWARD PINES By Blake Crouch
    Gates of Fire - Steven Pressfield
    The Macht trilogy - Paul Kearney
    Tales of the Ketty Jay - Chris Wooding
    Mystery by Peter Straub
    Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco
    Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe
    Cats Cradle
    Slob - Rex Miller
    Darwin's Blade - Dan Simmons
    The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
    A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
    Song of Kali by Dan Simmons
    Gone South - Robert McCammon
    Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe
    Inspection by Josh Malerman
    Black Mad Wheel- Josh Malerman
    CABAL by Clive Barker
    Mister B. Gone- Clive Barker
    Hyperion Cantos
    The Name of The Wind
    The Crook Factory
    Blood Music by Greg Bear
    Sphere by Michael Crichton
    Name of the Wind
    Oryx and Crake,
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    Ethel the Aardvark goes quantity surveying
    Olsen's Standard Book of British Birds (expurgated version)
    Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
    Hannibal by Thomas Harris
    Cari Mora by Thomas Harris
    On Stranger Tides
    The Secret History by Donna Tartt
    The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
    The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
    Neuromancer by William Gibson
    Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
    The Gospel of Loki by Joanne Harris.
    Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
    The Magicians - Lev Grossman
    Myst: The Book of Atrus - Rand and Robin Miller
    Under the Skin - Michel Faber
    The Man Who Fell to Earth - Walter Trevis
    The Wolfen - Whitley Strieber
    Dune by Frank Herbert
    Canticle for Leibowitz
    More than Human
    The Exorcist- William Peter Blatty
    Watership Down by Richard Adams
    Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger
    In Memory of Running: Ron McClarty
    Einstein's Dreams: Alan Lightman
    October Country: Bradbury
    1984 by George Orwell
    Earth Abides by George R. Stewart
    Monkey Planet by Pierre Boulle

Here's what I left off Mike's raw data:
    Spoiler:
    Something by Neil Gaiman (even his Childrens stories - lots of art and thought this would be fun)
    anything written by Kurt Vonnegut,
    anything by Edmund Wells
    Harry Potter series
    Tolkien. All works.
    The Bosch series by Michael Connelly
    Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson
    Anything Dr. Suess
    Dan Simmons-Summer Of Night Haunting two volume set.
    Hi Jeff and Mike,

Just an FYI, my listed books were just a joke (its not what I listed on the survey). I was just curious if anyone got the reference, apparently not. At any rate, to the best of my knowledge "Ethel the Aardvark goes Quantity surveying", Olsen's book of Standard British Birds" and Edmund Wells are not real books/authors. A no-prize to anyone who know were these titles come from.

For the record, what I put on the survey was:

Red Dragon, Thomas Harris,
    Ghoststory, Peter Straub
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Jeff Lindsay
    Hahaha yeah I was preeeeetty sure that Ethel the Aardvark goes Quantity Surveying was a complete joke (we all know that Ethel is a land surveyor!), but I was holding out hope that the bird book would get done. I could only imagine what Paul would do with exotic bird feathers.

In all seriousness, I grabbed the consolidated list as it was migrated from Mike (he did the heavy lifting) and just removed doubles. I didn't want to make any judgement calls on any of the titles. And I did it all in about 4 minutes. Give or take 4 minutes.

LOVED Dexter up until that last horrible HORRIBLE season. I really should have checked out the books by now. But the taint of that final season really clouds everything.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I deduped the list and I removed anything that covered more than one book (so "anything by Gaiman" for example) since it covered more than one book (the exception to this was WAYWARD PINES which is a trilogy). I filled in authors where i could off the top of my head. But I didn't feel like hunting anything down. I also removed Calvin and Hobbes since we got something of an answer from Paul on that one yesterday. The first five on this revised list are my guesses for the likeliest to see the Suntup treatment next:

Spoiler:
    Jaws by Peter Benchley
    Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy
    Fight Club by Palahniuk
    Hell House by Richard Matheson
    WAYWARD PINES By Blake Crouch
    Gates of Fire - Steven Pressfield
    The Macht trilogy - Paul Kearney
    Tales of the Ketty Jay - Chris Wooding
    Mystery by Peter Straub
    Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco
    Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe
    Cats Cradle
    Slob - Rex Miller
    Darwin's Blade - Dan Simmons
    The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
    A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
    Song of Kali by Dan Simmons
    Gone South - Robert McCammon
    Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe
    Inspection by Josh Malerman
    Black Mad Wheel- Josh Malerman
    CABAL by Clive Barker
    Mister B. Gone- Clive Barker
    Hyperion Cantos
    The Name of The Wind
    The Crook Factory
    Blood Music by Greg Bear
    Sphere by Michael Crichton
    Name of the Wind
    Oryx and Crake,
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    Ethel the Aardvark goes quantity surveying
    Olsen's Standard Book of British Birds (expurgated version)
    Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
    Hannibal by Thomas Harris
    Cari Mora by Thomas Harris
    On Stranger Tides
    The Secret History by Donna Tartt
    The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
    The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
    Neuromancer by William Gibson
    Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
    The Gospel of Loki by Joanne Harris.
    Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
    The Magicians - Lev Grossman
    Myst: The Book of Atrus - Rand and Robin Miller
    Under the Skin - Michel Faber
    The Man Who Fell to Earth - Walter Trevis
    The Wolfen - Whitley Strieber
    Dune by Frank Herbert
    Canticle for Leibowitz
    More than Human
    The Exorcist- William Peter Blatty
    Watership Down by Richard Adams
    Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger
    In Memory of Running: Ron McClarty
    Einstein's Dreams: Alan Lightman
    October Country: Bradbury
    1984 by George Orwell
    Earth Abides by George R. Stewart
    Monkey Planet by Pierre Boulle

Here's what I left off Mike's raw data:
    Spoiler:
    Something by Neil Gaiman (even his Childrens stories - lots of art and thought this would be fun)
    anything written by Kurt Vonnegut,
    anything by Edmund Wells
    Harry Potter series
    Tolkien. All works.
    The Bosch series by Michael Connelly
    Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson
    Anything Dr. Suess
    Dan Simmons-Summer Of Night Haunting two volume set.
    Hi Jeff and Mike,

Just an FYI, my listed books were just a joke (its not what I listed on the survey). I was just curious if anyone got the reference, apparently not. At any rate, to the best of my knowledge "Ethel the Aardvark goes Quantity surveying", Olsen's book of Standard British Birds" and Edmund Wells are not real books/authors. A no-prize to anyone who know were these titles come from.

For the record, what I put on the survey was:

Red Dragon, Thomas Harris,
    Ghoststory, Peter Straub
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Jeff Lindsay
    Hahaha yeah I was preeeeetty sure that Ethel the Aardvark goes Quantity Surveying was a complete joke (we all know that Ethel is a land surveyor!), but I was holding out hope that the bird book would get done. I could only imagine what Paul would do with exotic bird feathers.

In all seriousness, I grabbed the consolidated list as it was migrated from Mike (he did the heavy lifting) and just removed doubles. I didn't want to make any judgement calls on any of the titles. And I did it all in about 4 minutes. Give or take 4 minutes.

LOVED Dexter up until that last horrible HORRIBLE season. I really should have checked out the books by now. But the taint of that final season really clouds everything.
    Just an FYI, the only Dexter book that was similar to the series was book 1 (to season 1). I would say that the TV series was actually better then the books though. Hence why I didn't ask for the whole series.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just an FYI, the only Dexter book that was similar to the series was book 1 (to season 1). I would say that the TV series was actually better then the books though. Hence why I didn't ask for the whole series.
    Good to know. My sister bought me the comics as a gift and I've never looked at them.

I heard they were considering a Dexter movie. or a 9th season.But since this has nothing to do with Suntup, maybe I should stop this derailment?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Good to know. My sister bought me the comics as a gift and I've never looked at them.

I heard they were considering a Dexter movie. or a 9th season.But since this has nothing to do with Suntup, maybe I should stop this derailment?
    Not until I get to say that the SECOND Dexter book is my favorite. The bad guy in that one does something to his victims I still can't get out of my head. A truly disturbing read. I understand why he never made it to the show.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Not until I get to say that the SECOND Dexter book is my favorite. The bad guy in that one does something to his victims I still can't get out of my head. A truly disturbing read. I understand why he never made it to the show.
    Really? Can you put it in spoiler tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Why?
    Curiosity killed the cat?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Why?

LOL, I will PM you if ya want....

Country
    Country Flag

Why?

I figured it was ‘cause you was lookin’ to get in the serial killer biz and was lookin’ for innavative idears.

There’s absolutely no reason I put that in RedNeckEase.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why?

No. It was an Orinoco truck.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Why?

Sometimes dead is better.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The eyes that are being worked on in the Rosemary’s Baby video look subtly different from the ones pictured in the listing on the Suntup site. They appear more menacing, and a little less human. It looks like the angle of the eyelids is what makes it look different, the actual eyes appear to be the same. Paul or Becca, was that intentional or am I just looking at it too hard?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Why?

That saying definitely applies to the victims in the second Dexter book.

Country
    Country Flag

Why?

After hearing what happened to them?? I’d say. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Why?

After hearing what happened to them?? I’d say. Lol

Hopefully we've peaked enough interests for people to read the series. They are all short, written from Dexter's (who is a real bastard in the books compared to the show) perspective and very entertaining. The first two are the best in my opinion but very different and darker than the show. A Suntup Edition of any of them would be pretty sweet.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    The eyes that are being worked on in the Rosemary’s Baby video look subtly different from the ones pictured in the listing on the Suntup site. They appear more menacing, and a little less human. It looks like the angle of the eyelids is what makes it look different, the actual eyes appear to be the same. Paul or Becca, was that intentional or am I just looking at it too hard?
    Nope, I noticed that as well.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Nope, I noticed that as well.
    I should also probably mention that I like it a lot
    Looking for:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

The lids went through several experimental phases. The mockup on the site is digital and it was how I designed the eyelids in the early stages. Basically, getting the concept across for launch.

When it comes to physically making the books, in almost every case, something gets tweaked because now we have the benefit of working with actual materials. Of course this only applies when I don’t make a physical prototype. Which was the case with the eyes and the eyelids.

So when it came to implementing this design, we went through several refinements. For example, placing the eyes under the leather without cutting holes for them in the front panel resulted in them looking too “bug eyed”. So we then laser cut holes and inset the eyes. The result was a vast improvement.

The same concept applied to the lids. We tried several techniques, ending up with what you’re seeing in the video. And then beyond technique, there is style.

What “look” did we feel worked best. It was surprising how the entire look of the eyes change based on the shape of the eyelids. Considering various options, I ended up with the more menacing look you see now.

You compare. You consider. You sometimes look up into the darkening sky for answers; or if not that, a nudge toward this direction instead of that. And with some luck, you find what seems to you, to be that perfect formula. And for the mad hatters behind the curtain, this menacing look seemed to be just that.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing job with the eyes, Paul! Looks very sinister.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hey Paul, out of all the cool
    Books listed on this thread... can you say if one is secured for a Suntup production? Not which one... just tell us IF ONE is happening?

A quick scan and I see THREE that are happening.

As for the Watterson debate, there is only one way to settle that. The dice have been rolled.
    There goes my hero...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The lids went through several experimental phases. The mockup on the site is digital and it was how I designed the eyelids in the early stages. Basically, getting the concept across for launch.

When it comes to physically making the books, in almost every case, something gets tweaked because now we have the benefit of working with actual materials. Of course this only applies when I don’t make a physical prototype. Which was the case with the eyes and the eyelids.

So when it came to implementing this design, we went through several refinements. For example, placing the eyes under the leather without cutting holes for them in the front panel resulted in them looking too “bug eyed”. So we then laser cut holes and inset the eyes. The result was a vast improvement.

The same concept applied to the lids. We tried several techniques, ending up with what you’re seeing in the video. And then beyond technique, there is style.

What “look” did we feel worked best. It was surprising how the entire look of the eyes change based on the shape of the eyelids. Looking at some options, I ended up with the more menacing look you see now.

You compare. You consider. You sometimes look up into the darkening sky for answers; or if not that, a nudge toward this direction instead of that. And with some luck, you find what seems to you, to be that perfect formula. And for the mad hatters behind the curtain, this menacing look seemed to be just that.
    The eyes in the digital mock-up said ‘I am evil eyes,’ but with the adjustments, now they say ‘I hate you,’ which is perfect! Very expressive. Thanks for the behind the scenes glimpse.
    Looking for:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have to agree. They eyes look really evil now. But in a good way. I am just very impressed that something that is cut like this can be done consonantly for each book. I mean having all 26 books look the same takes a lot of work.
    Great stuff as usual Paul.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple more slightly damaged copies of Horns AGE at 50% off.

Horns: Artist Gift Edition

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’ve been thinking about one of the survey questions, the one about the importance of letterpress printing. I chose the “nice, but nonessential” option. While I certainly appreciate the process and the result, its added value for me is not the same as that of, say, a leather binding (over cloth), a tray- or slipcase (over a naked book) or more illustrations.

Here’s my question to Paul:

If you were to publish Horns again, but printed offset this time, how would that affect your retail price? In other words, how much of that $675 comes from letterpress printing?

Don’t answer if you can’t or don’t want to - I’m just curious, is all.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I’ve been thinking about one of the survey questions, the one about the importance of letterpress printing. I chose the “nice, but nonessential” option. While I certainly appreciate the process and the result, its added value for me is not the same as that of, say, a leather binding (over cloth), a tray- or slipcase (over a naked book) or more illustrations.

Here’s my question to Paul:

If you were to publish Horns again, but printed offset this time, how would that affect your retail price? In other words, how much of that $675 comes from letterpress printing?

Don’t answer if you can’t or don’t want to - I’m just curious, is all.
    That is an excellent question, and one I've been meaning to ask here myself. So, while I'm here- If Paul chooses to talk about this- can you talk about what letterpress process you've been contracting? I know very little about it, but understand that there are a few different ways to do it now; something with polymer plates? In any case, I also voted for not doing it if it would "considerably" lower prices, as I believe Paul has stated in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 644 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast