Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 644 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving HORNS. Helps that I'm reading the fantastic Suntup AGE. I'm also loving the looks I get when people see that big red book with the cross on the cover come out of my backpack.

Also if I ever run for office and get elected to a position that requires me to take an oath of office, I'm going to be sworn in on my Suntup Numbered edition of HORNS. People might think it's a Bible. Pray I never run for office. Pray even harder I never get elected to anything.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I HAD SUCH PLANS FOR THE UNBOXING!.
    I read this in the style of Pinhead from Hellraiser saying “WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU”.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

I read this in the style of Pinhead from Hellraiser saying “WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU”.
    That's a definite bonus. I'd love to have Doug Bradley read all of my posts. I'd love to have Doug Bradley sign my Earthling edition of HELLBOUND HEART. He's the only cenobite actor I'm missing! But no tears on my part--it's a waste of good suffering.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Jeff, you better give me that HellBound heart, OR, I'll tear your soul apart. Just kidding, I really am a nice guy, who just happens to love Hell Raiser. But, I have to say and to think, I hesitated, when considering Suntup books .

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Jeff, you better give me that HellBound heart, OR, I'll tear your soul apart. Just kidding, I really am a nice guy, who just happens to love Hell Raiser. But, I have to say and to think, I hesitated, when considering Suntup books .
    Well, you're on the Suntup cruise now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Well, you're on the Suntup cruise now.
    Yes, yes I am . And very happy to be aboard.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

That's a definite bonus. I'd love to have Doug Bradley read all of my posts. I'd love to have Doug Bradley sign my Earthling edition of HELLBOUND HEART. He's the only cenobite actor I'm missing! But no tears on my part--it's a waste of good suffering.
    Ha! Nice one

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also if I ever run for office and get elected to a position that requires me to take an oath of office, I'm going to be sworn in on my Suntup Numbered edition of HORNS. People might think it's a Bible. Pray I never run for office. Pray even harder I never get elected to anything.
    jeffingoff for President!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'd be a bigger disaster than [INSERT NAME OF YOUR DESPISED POLITICAL LEADER HERE--I'M NOT ABOUT TO PICK SIDES!].

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Stranger things have happened.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be a bigger disaster than [INSERT NAME OF YOUR DESPISED POLITICAL LEADER HERE--I'M NOT ABOUT TO PICK SIDES!].
    You could do an unboxing in the rose garden.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    …..oh....just great, now Suntup books are in my dreams. Dreamed Paul was teasing us with his next book and all he was showing us was pine needles and having a good laugh.
    Yesterday I read this but missed the bit about this being a dream. A book I'd really like Suntup to do has parts set in the woods, so this morning I pulled out my copy, heart racing, and scanned to see if pine trees or needles were mentioned. They weren't, as far I could see, but the book is set somewhere that could have pine trees, so hope still lived. Just now I was sitting here wondering why no one was throwing out guesses and now I see...it was just a dream.

I was legitimately excited for the possibility, however remote, that he was doing this book...
    Well, what book, man??
    Shadowland by Peter Straub (which I constantly push).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    …..oh....just great, now Suntup books are in my dreams. Dreamed Paul was teasing us with his next book and all he was showing us was pine needles and having a good laugh.
    Yesterday I read this but missed the bit about this being a dream. A book I'd really like Suntup to do has parts set in the woods, so this morning I pulled out my copy, heart racing, and scanned to see if pine trees or needles were mentioned. They weren't, as far I could see, but the book is set somewhere that could have pine trees, so hope still lived. Just now I was sitting here wondering why no one was throwing out guesses and now I see...it was just a dream.

I was legitimately excited for the possibility, however remote, that he was doing this book...
    Well, what book, man??
    Shadowland by Peter Straub (which I constantly push).
    Ah. Never read that one. I need to read FLOATING DRAGON someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hear Crouching Tiger was better.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

It could be me, but Crouching Tiger, Floating Dragon brings to mind images that have very little to do with fancy martial arts.

Methinks that poor tiger should eat more fibre...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you read them both, I'd be curious to see how you think they compare. Floating Dragon was pretty successful, but I didn't like it (although it has lots going for it, so don't let me discourage you from reading it).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

If you read them both, I'd be curious to see how you think they compare. Floating Dragon was pretty successful, but I didn't like it (although it has lots going for it, so don't let me discourage you from reading it).
    I've had it on my shelf for a few years now and King tossed a commercial for it in Tommyknockers which reignited my curiosity. But apart from Ghost Story, I've had a hard time enjoying Straub books. I remember giving up on Koko.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Horns - AGE

I have just received mine, and just have to say it is wonderful.

The quality is better than a heck of a lot of my king sl’s.

You don’t need me to endorse your books Paul, but feel the need to share how impressed I am yet again.

A book that literally makes me want to read it! Thank you.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I have just received mine, and just have to say it is wonderful.

The quality is better than a heck of a lot of my king sl’s.

You don’t need me to endorse your books Paul, but feel the need to share how impressed I am yet again.

A book that literally makes me want to read it! Thank you.
    You’re welcome. Thank you!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived on the doorstep ... thanks Paul! Photos are through the protective wrap, that's the weird lighting and reflections.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks George. Pleased you like it. Watch out for its counterpart next month. ;-)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, George! I need to open mine this weekend, although it won’t have a remarque. But that’s ok. The quality of these prints never ceases to amaze me every time.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks George. Pleased you like it. Watch out for its counterpart next month. ;-)
    Very cool, George! I need to open mine this weekend, although it won’t have a remarque. But that’s ok. The quality of these prints never ceases to amaze me every time.
    While I love art, I really like original works versus prints/reproductions. I think that's why I've always been a remarque guy; it's the added touch of the artist's own hand adding artwork that really does it for me, whether in a book or on an art print. Of course I actually have to be attracted to the work of the artist as well; Rob Wood did a great job on these, the shading and detail in the dress is really good. You can tell he put time and effort into it instead of whipping one out in a minute like you might get at a comic-con.

Looking forward to the next one Paul!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I just spent entirely too long filling out the survey (listing only three wishlist titles was agonising!) at a time when I should either be working or heading off to bed.

Anyway, my answers are in!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 644 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast