Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 645 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Were I to deliver a package it would never have occurred to me to kick the living piss out of the box with a pair of steel toe boots, but them I'm not a professional.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my custom framed IT a couple days ago. Really fantastic.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Got this in the mail today - as you can see, I am worried for when I open it. I can actually put my finger in the hole and touch the cases (yes, cases - I have a numbered and a lettered inside). Damn post office. Cross your fingers for me.

Well, luckily, both the numbered and the lettered editions are unscathed. PHEW! The only thing that sustained damage was the exterior box that contained the lettered edition. I must say that Paul has been great through this process. He even offered to send me a new box. What a guy! I will posting some pics soon. They are so impressive. I just don't know what to do with them from a display standpoint. The lettered is sooooo big!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in the mail today - as you can see, I am worried for when I open it. I can actually put my finger in the hole and touch the cases (yes, cases - I have a numbered and a lettered inside). Damn post office. Cross your fingers for me.

Well, luckily, both the numbered and the lettered editions are unscathed. PHEW! The only thing that sustained damage was the exterior box that contained the lettered edition. I must say that Paul has been great through this process. He even offered to send me a new box. What a guy! I will posting some pics soon. They are so impressive. I just don't know what to do with them from a display standpoint. The lettered is sooooo big!
    Whew! Upon seeing those pics, i feared the worst. Thats great news, man. Yeah, Paul's the man. Took care of all us eager beavers that tore our promo pack envelope post haste Yeah, its one big sucker for sure, had to rearrange my case to accommodate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I would really appreciate it if members would post some pictures of how they are displaying the Dragon portfolios, especially the lettered ones. I'd like some ideas.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, plastic is still on

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Yes, plastic is still on

Interesting - love the bookends.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Yes, plastic is still on

Interesting - love the bookends.
    Yeah, its a work in progress. Im not real sure that that is its final resting place but i just improvised for now

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Dolso could come up with something nice I'm sure....

Bookslipcase.com
    Custom made wooden book slipcases and tray cases.

Something like this maybe...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Dolso could come up with something nice I'm sure....

Bookslipcase.com
    Custom made wooden book slipcases and tray cases.

Something like this maybe...

Yeah, his cases are great. I have that exact case, but in black.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I dig that

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an impressive display!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliment. That is my "tall shelf" and I was excited when Paul's portfolio fit (barely) without having to adjust it

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a wonderful display!

On a slightly unrelated note, can someone remind me who did the print above the EOTD portfolio? I had been looking at buying one, and then got side-tracked. I believe there are 2 versions, the other one had blood running down it...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing. Perhaps a redesign is warranted for my room.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

On a slightly unrelated note, can someone remind me who did the print above the EOTD portfolio? I had been looking at buying one, and then got side-tracked. I believe there are 2 versions, the other one had blood running down it...
    Mark Englert

I don't see any for sale, but only did some quick googling.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was a layer of glow in the dark ink which put the moon, a 'spider' and a few other areas that glow.

http://411posters.com/2012/05/they-a...-mark-englert/

Edit: Ah, here's the 'bloody variant' which I hadn't seen before.
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/151008

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ditto the gang, great display!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Mark Englert

I don't see any for sale, but only did some quick googling.
    Seen them on eBay here and there, just couldn't remember. Thanks!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    There was a layer of glow in the dark ink which put the moon, a 'spider' and a few other areas that glow.

http://411posters.com/2012/05/they-a...-mark-englert/

Edit: Ah, here's the 'bloody variant' which I hadn't seen before.
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/151008
    Found some on eBay for much more than they used to be. Thanks for the info! Now back to the oohhhing and ahhhing at Paul's awesome work!

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Thanks for sharing. Perhaps a redesign is warranted for my room.
    I'm thinking the same thing since this impressive display won't go into my Billy so may rearrange collection to allow it to go out on desk. I'll post when I figure it out
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Production Update: The archival art folio boxes for The Covers Collection are done, and will be shipping to me early next week. As soon as they arrive, orders will be shipped. So it's soon now.

Also, there's a 'dinged' print sale. 50% off! Details here: Dinged Print Sale.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to say, great displays I've seen with the Portfolio. And yes to a Dolso case for it!

In other news.... I thought you might like to see these. Dave Christensen's remarques are amazing. He has really gone above and beyond by offering several variations.

Here are the ones being done for the upcoming 'Salem's Lot print.

Spoiler:

And these were The Shining ones.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

cross posting from the classifieds for those who might be interested, but don't venture to that thread much. Although I just love everything Paul had done I find myself in a position in which I have decided to sell both my Lettered Porfolio and the lettered books as a set. Classifeds post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 645 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast