Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 644 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have shipping notices for all orders.

The two gift edition orders are Media Mail. The S/L is Priority Mail. They should all arrive either Monday or Tuesday.

I love the way these books look. I can hardly wait to hold them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

The two gift edition orders are Media Mail. The S/L is Priority Mail. They should all arrive either Monday or Tuesday.

The AGE feels even better than it looks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Kind of like
    Spoiler:
    a penis

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Wow.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Kind of like
    Spoiler:
    a penis
    Wouldn't be the first time I touched one, one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I just had to add the nanna as well Brian. It needed to be done.
    Expect nothing less, my friend.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

With Jeff's naked thighs and Jerome's um, "member" I think we need to add an X rating to the thread title.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    With Jeff's naked thighs and Jerome's um, "member" I think we need to add an X rating to the thread title.
    Triple
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My AGE is locked in customs. Cant wait to pick it up Monday
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I’m renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have the tracking number and it says it's ready to go, it is just not on the move yet. Hopefully sometime today.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’m renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.
    I’m definitely staying subscribed now...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Jeff, you+naked thigh+that knife on your thigh... Just be careful and make sure you have a phone ready to dial for an emergency.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the Dolores Claiborne cover. Interesting how you get a different perspective on a work of art when you see it in a different context. I do miss seeing the covers shown in framing options - even if the framing option is longer available from SP. It gave me some ideas on how I might like to frame it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I really like the Dolores Claiborne cover. Interesting how you get a different perspective on a work of art when you see it in a different context.
    I was struck the same way. More so with this cover than with others in the series. This art is so much better without the title treatment.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damm Paul... Damm. I just opened my lettered Horns. I have $ for a designation and it is spelled out in Morse Code. This book guys... is unreal. IT is beautiful. Totally perfect. WOW. Another knock out man. UNREAL.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff, you+naked thigh+that knife on your thigh... Just be careful and make sure you have a phone ready to dial for an emergency.
    Phone's on the other thigh.

My Mood
    Cool

That's cool Kris. Can't wait to get my numbered. Should be on it's way to me very shortly.

My Mood
    Cool

Phone's on the other thigh.
    AHHHH... Then you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have $ for a designation
    Is that because you're a lifetimer, so your books are not actually part of the A-Z lettered run? What number do you get?

Does that also mean that the actual limitation is 26/250/500 lettered/numbered books + PC copies + Lifetimer copies, as the latter two are not the same?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Is that because you're a lifetimer, so your books are not actually part of the A-Z lettered run? What number do you get?

Does that also mean that the actual limitation is 26/250/500 lettered/numbered books + PC copies + Lifetimer copies, as the latter two are not the same?
    Yes, Paul asked me to choose a key on the Misery Typewriter... $ was the best one The other lifetimer has an actual letter... My number is 150. I get that for life as well.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Yes, Paul asked me to choose a key on the Misery Typewriter... $ was the best one The other lifetimer has an actual letter... My number is 150. I get that for life as well.
    very cool!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We demand more gimp suit unboxings!

"But the gimp's sleepin'..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 644 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast