Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 644 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Congratulations everyone that got one of these beauts! Trying to finish my collection and stay focused.... however the pictures and videos are really making me want one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was eating a hot dog, heavy on the mustard, there was a big drip, I had just opened the box and that napkin was so handy.....oops!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not even concerned ... no punctures, and I'm sure it's packed for the worst. Will probably open on Saturday during the day, too dark after work and the family isn't cooperative.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congratulations everyone that got one of these beauts! Trying to finish my collection and stay focused.... however the pictures and videos are really making me want one!!!
    You know it's only a matter of time Kris. Come on over to the dark side buddy... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I was eating a hot dog, heavy on the mustard, there was a big drip, I had just opened the box and that napkin was so handy.....oops!
    Perfect. I'm happy to hear someone made good use of it.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'm not even concerned ... no punctures, and I'm sure it's packed for the worst. Will probably open on Saturday during the day, too dark after work and the family isn't cooperative.
    Hopefully I remembered to put the portfolio in that one. You should check.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dear Paul,

I am stuck in a tower awaiting delivery. Can I request some additional napkins (maybe a thousand or so?) I have a plan that might just work....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Received mine and made my videos but haven't posted yet. Paul, I love you! Sorry, hope that wasn't too incredibly awkward.

These portfolios are some of the nicest items I've ever seen. I don't see how you were able to keep the prices as low as you did. WOW! It really did take me back to childhood and opening presents on Christmas morning. Just incredible all around experience. OK, I'm gushing now and need to stop. Thank you Paul!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, shucks, thanks Tommy! I'm pleased that you are so happy with them. That's a big part of the enjoyment for me, of making them. Good point on the prices. I think I will raise the price on the copies that are left.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Aw, shucks, thanks Tommy! I'm pleased that you are so happy with them. That's a big part of the enjoyment for me, of making them. Good point on the prices. I think I will raise the price on the copies that are left.
    As the publisher I don't think that's a viable option. You could reasonably eliminate the bonus items though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Was kidding. Bonus items stay. Promo kits are running low though.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I HAVE A MAJOR COMPLAINT....
    Spoiler:
    THOSE PROMO KITS ARE A BITCH TO OPEN.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    Tell me about it

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Spoiler:
    Tell me about it
    You just needed a bigger knife!

Mine arrived today. I'm dying to open it, but that will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm filming the unveiling.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    Tell me about it
    You just needed a bigger knife!

Mine arrived today. I'm dying to open it, but that will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm filming the unveiling.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

That is some tenacious glue. My compliments to the glue maker.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd never opened one until I saw Chad opening it in the video. A letter opener would work best. Or a steak knife in Chad's case!

BTW, I have a few more of these promo kit envelopes that are unused if anyone would like one. Let me know and I'll mail you one.

I'd never opened one until I saw Chad opening it in the video. A letter opener would work best. Or a steak knife in Chad's case!

BTW, I have a few more of these promo kit envelopes that are unused if anyone would like one. Let me know and I'll mail you one.

YES!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Double yes!
    Mine may have been compromised...through no fault of my own...

Edit: Actually...upon further contemplation. Completely my fault

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the email notification for the next release. Exciting!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Any idea when the tray cases for the cover art prints will ship?

I hope they are as GREAT as the TEOTD cases are....and knowing you ...I'm SURE they will be.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the envelope requests:

Bruce, I'll include your promo envelope with your print order on Aug 1st. Tommy, same for you. Chad, I put your envelope in the mail today.

Any idea when the tray cases for the cover art prints will ship?
    I'm expecting to have these in about 2 weeks, and will ship orders soon after that.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You da man! Thanks dude

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You da man! Thanks dude
    Anytime.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Paul,
    I also need an extra promo envelope, I tore mine pretty good getting it open! Maybe I was too eager.
    I also want to add my congratulations. I personally think you set the bar for. ALL future art print sets with the EOTD.
    The attention to detail is excellent, the quality is top notch, the presentation is original and creative. I vote 10-10-10!
    Congrats!
    -Kerry

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Paul,
    I also need an extra promo envelope, I tore mine pretty good getting it open!
    I need 3. I foresee tearing at least one in my frenetic opening.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul,
    I also need an extra promo envelope, I tore mine pretty good getting it open! Maybe I was too eager.
    I also want to add my congratulations. I personally think you set the bar for. ALL future art print sets with the EOTD.
    The attention to detail is excellent, the quality is top notch, the presentation is original and creative. I vote 10-10-10!
    Congrats!
    -Kerry
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Paul,
    I also need an extra promo envelope, I tore mine pretty good getting it open!
    I need 3. I foresee tearing at least one in my frenetic opening.
    Done, done and done.

Kerry, thanks for the kind words. It really does mean a lot to me after all the work that went into making these portfolios. So thank you, and everyone else who has said such amazing things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 644 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast