Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 644 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome production! Stoked for the release!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I thought the gold cross on the numbered edition was foil stamping, not an actual physical thing set into the cover. That's a nice surprise!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I thought the gold cross on the numbered edition was foil stamping, not an actual physical thing set into the cover. That's a nice surprise!
    I had assumed the same. That's a very nice detail!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hot off the press...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hate seeing those ARCs because I can never get one!

Anyway, they look great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That's an awesome sight! Love the inverted cross on the spine.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

As a thank you to TDT members who have supported the press, I will be giving away three copies. Just have to figure out how. Maybe come to my house and cook me dinner... no, that won't work... Um, I'll get back to you with the details...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    As a thank you to TDT members who have supported the press, I will be giving away three copies. Just have to figure out how. Maybe come to my house and cook me dinner... no, that won't work... Um, I'll get back to you with the details...
    I'd cook something but it would involve something going from the freezer to the microwave and that somehow seems less than up to the occasion.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Who is this Rosemary and why does she have so many babies? Does she let just anyone chuck his palah in her niuk or what?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'd cook something but it would involve something going from the freezer to the microwave and that somehow seems less than up to the occasion.
    Yes a very kind gesture but that would not qualify for a free ARC. :-p

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yes a very kind gesture but that would not qualify for a free ARC. :-p
    Completely understandable! But when you consider the alternative--me ACTUALLY trying to prepare a meal, using real ingredients, with the goal of creating a dish that is both edible AND delicious--you'll have to trust me that the microwave would be a safe harbor in that storm.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Who is this Rosemary and why does she have so many babies? Does she let just anyone chuck his palah in her niuk or what?
    Brilliant! It took a follow up read for me to realize you weren't using a foreign language. I seriously thought you were writing Polish or German or Hebrew words! hahahahaha wow am I stupid!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

How about the first 3 to request one?

P.s., I request one
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    How about the first 3 to request one?

P.s., I request one
    I request the next two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Requesting any of the 3
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I grill a pretty righteous brisket!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you hate this, I will delete it, like, no problemo:

To the melody of, THOSE WERE THE DAYS by Mary Hopkin.

Those Were (the end of ) Days

by ur2ndbiggestfan

Iiiiiiiiiiiiit’s
    Rows
    Mare
    Ease
    Bay-bee
    my son
    he iz
    an E
    vole won
    he’s
    got
    a lit -
    till red glint
    in hiz I
    his horns
    R 2 sharp points
    he stays
    in
    sleazy joints
    his cloven
    hooves
    will sink in2
    your spine

Ask me how
    he was
    conceived
    this U
    just won’t
    Bee-leave
    The devil
    hisself
    crawled into
    Mia’s bed
    He plowed
    Farrow’s
    furrow
    to plant
    his evil
    seed
    and her
    Bay-bee’s
    the issue
    of the deed.

Now we
    R all
    sew screwed
    running
    around
    flayed
    and nude
    six sicks 6
    the lot tree
    Numb-burrs
    ev-ree day
    I guess
    it had to be
    boy it sure hurts
    to P
    but that’s
    the least
    of my
    gnu worries.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's awesome Paul. I can't cook, but I'll try anything for an ARC.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cute jingle steve!

Okay, so let's see if this will work. There are three questions below (one for each of the ARC prizes.) The first person to answer any one of them correctly will get an ARC. Limit one per person.

Here you go:

1. What is the title and author of the book that Hutch wanted to give to Rosemary?
    2. What was the name of the daytime television series that Guy played a role?
    3. How long was the lease that Rosemary and Guy signed at the Bramford?

Update: All three ARC have been won!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cute jingle steve!

Okay, so let's see if this will work. There are three questions below (one for each of the ARC prizes.) The first person to answer any one of them correctly will get an ARC. Limit one per person.

Here you go:

1. What is the title and author of the book that Hutch wanted to give to Rosemary?
    2. What was the name of the daytime television series that Guy played a role?
    3. How long was the lease that Rosemary and Guy signed at the Bramford?
    PM SENT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Shadows
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Sent in my answers! Nice thinking on this giveaway Paul!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM'd
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Question 3 is won: How long was the lease that Rosemary and Guy signed at the Bramford? - 2 years

Also, these are incorrect answers to #2. I'm getting a few like that. These were plays he was in. Not the daytime TV series.

Luther
    Nobody loves an albatross

And for the book, I need author and title. A few have submitted just the title.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 644 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast