Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HAVE BEEN INFORMED SOMETHING 'IT" RELATED IS IN THE MAIL!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    So when I need a pick-me-up, I will be sure to check in here. Thanks y'all for saying such nice things.

Jonathan, you're welcome. Brian, right now nothing else is being auctioned. I have already donated a few items to the HF fundraiser, unless I'm not following ya.

There is a cool unboxing contest coming up and I'm expecting to see some videos from forum members. Will post details when I'm more awake. Been packing boxes all day long.
    Sorry for the confusion, Paul. I was asking Jonathan about his auctions for his fund raiser.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a copy/paste from FB.

JOIN THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO UNBOXING CONTEST! Printed on 18” x 18" canvas and wrapped on a wood frame, you could win this beautiful gallery wrap signed by David Palladini, PLUS a $200 gift certificate for Suntup Editions just by shooting a video of YOU unboxing your order when you receive it!

As of July 7th, we will begin shipping THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO. We put a lot of thought into the packaging, and also included a nice little surprise! We cannot wait to share it with you! If you have ordered one of these limited edition releases, take a video of yourself unboxing it and post the video either on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #SuntupEditions.

Two lucky winners will be chosen at random, one winner unboxing the Numbered edition and another unboxing the Lettered edition. Winners will be chosen Monday, August 7th.

(Non FB/Twitter members can post to YouTube and share a link here for inclusion.)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just seen the pics of the porfolio.

MY GOD!

On the next month...I'm buying one for sure.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I've just seen the pics of the porfolio.

MY GOD!

On the next month...I'm buying one for sure.

The bonus items alone are pretty awesome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see more pictures of the lettered - awesome!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Paul at Suntup Editions has graciously donated an Artist Proof copy of the Pet Sematary print (limited to only 10 copies and signed by the artist) to my annual AIDS fund. The auction is up now. I started it with a low price, hoping to get some generous bids. THANK YOU PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/263064873124
    A reminder that this auction ends in 2 1/2 hours!!!!! Still at a good price for this rare item but please remember that this is for a deserving charity!
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it too early to reveal the covers collection release for August?

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Not at all...but it's not my call
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

7/7/2017 THEY ARE IN THE MAIL!
    " IN THE BEGINNING"

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy release day! They look even better than I thought they would! All the hard work paid off. Wish I could be there to help.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I think we are all aware of the standard of the items you produce. These lettered and signed limiteds cannot fail to impress. I never expected they would look so desirable. Yet again a brilliant conception and production.

Some items are essential to have in a collection, you have just published another one!!

Congratulations Paul.

A.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Kinda. I reveal all the details on the 15th of the month for the upcoming month's print, but I will say that for August, it is a Dark Tower related print!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    7/7/2017 THEY ARE IN THE MAIL!
    " IN THE BEGINNING"

Interesting thing about that US proof, Palladini did a bunch of sketches before working on the final illustrations, and some are reprinted in the proof. One of them is that title page illustration. There were more done than what was in the proof, but as far as anyone knows, those are lost to the sands of time.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Happy release day! They look even better than I thought they would! All the hard work paid off. Wish I could be there to help.
    Thanks Rebecca, believe me, I wish you could have been here to help too! It has been absolutely nuts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I think we are all aware of the standard of the items you produce. These lettered and signed limiteds cannot fail to impress. I never expected they would look so desirable. Yet again a brilliant conception and production.

Some items are essential to have in a collection, you have just published another one!!

Congratulations Paul.

A.
    Alec, thanks for the kind words! Very much appreciated.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I am taking a much-needed break for a moment. I have spent the past week or so working from morning until around 12am - 1am assembling and packing the portfolios.

Most were shipped today, and I am planning on finalizing any remaining orders tomorrow.

For those who have not seen it yet, I am excited to reveal some of the first product shots. There are more, but don't want to spoil any surprises for when you receive your copies.

A year in the making!

Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Images below are of the Numbered edition. Will post some Lettered when I have another moment.

These absolutely beautiful illustrated capitals were created by Rachel Readman.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Well, I am taking a much-needed break for a moment. I have spent the past week or so working from morning until around 12am - 1am assembling and packing the portfolios.

Most were shipped today, and I am planning on finalizing any remaining orders tomorrow.

For those who have not seen it yet, I am excited to reveal some of the first product shots. There are more, but don't want to spoil any surprises for when you receive your copies.

A year in the making!

Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Images below are of the Numbered edition. Will post some Lettered when I have another moment.

These absolutely beautiful illustrated capitals were created by Rachel Readman.

Well I hate to be “that guy” but I have a real problem with this portfolio. I’m looking at these photos and can’t understand why more people aren’t complaining too. The issue is I only ordered the number and only seeing the tray case for the lettered I want to scream that I don’t have one coming to my house! The photos of the numbered are amazing so I am guessing that if I see the rest of the lettered I might lose my mind.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my copies of the 'It' cover. Amazing. Probably my favorite so far. Although, I'll probably say that the next time around too.

Great work as always Paul and thank you!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man...wowza! I just received a very large package in the mail

WITH A COUPLE OF HELPERS

I LOVE IT!
    Spoiler:
    A" THE EYES OF DRAGON" NAPKIN.

AND WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE GREEN DRAGON SCALE SEPARATOR.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the unpacking videos commence!

Mine's scheduled for delivery Friday.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived today. I can’t do an unboxing video until Wednesday. I’m not sure I can wait that long to open it.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing! Truly wonderful pieces of art!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, looking forward to seeing these in person!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast