Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 644 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Congrats Jeff. I don’t know you at all, but you have been so vocal about regretting missing out on Rosemary’s Baby and hoping to snag a copy of The Road once the public pre-order begins that I would have been rooting for you on the 13th.

I guess I can stop now.
    Thanks for the congrats! I must have been broadcasting my wailing awfully loud, LOL. Though I feel ridiculous for being so vocal. Sorry for airing it out, everyone. But I've never been one to not share every last thought that pops into my brain.
    People need your unboxing videos. That’s why brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I'll keep them coming for sure. It's a joy for me to have the chance to share my treasures.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Actually, Mike, Paul decided to combine the projects and the new working title is Rosemary's Baby Hits The Road with His Horns.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Actually, Mike, Paul decided to combine the projects and the new working title is Rosemary's Baby Hits The Road with His Horns.
    That might actually work

My Mood
    Cool

Updated look for the numbered Horns posted on the site. Just in case anyone was curious.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Updated look for the numbered Horns posted on the site. Just in case anyone was curious.
    Looks good. I like the darker material.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I agree, looks great!

Why did you get rid of half the pitchfork, Paul? Was it too fragile or something?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome! I can't wait to feel that snakeskin!

I keep checking to see the Rosemary's Baby AGE cover reveal.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, looks great!

Why did you get rid of half the pitchfork, Paul? Was it too fragile or something?
    My guess, as with centipede press’ Anubis Gates, is that it was too hard getting the two halves to lineup properly.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the head's up. I love it, can't wait!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where? I can't seem to find it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

The pictures have been updated in the product posting. From the home screen just click on Horns and scroll down to the pics of the numbered edition.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

The pictures have been updated in the product posting. From the home screen just click on Horns and scroll down to the pics of the numbered edition.
    Oh guess I didn't realize it is different than what it always was but my brain is fuzzy that far back

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can see the original mock up here: https://suntup.press/media/ Just click on the Horns link.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I agree, looks great!

My guess, as with centipede press’ Anubis Gates, is that it was too hard getting the two halves to lineup properly.
    It may have been an issue, but we didn't really get that far to test it. The change came more out of some refinements I made to the inner box covering material, and subsequently the pitchfork composition. We just felt this was a sturdier construction, and more striking with the Japanese metallic paper. The slightly modified design was also less complex to implement.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Without going into all the details, I want to say that Mr. Suntup is a class act! Thank you, Paul!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Without going into all the details, I want to say that Mr. Suntup is a class act! Thank you, Paul!
    No doubt about it.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gold Standard here! The best of the best.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cool

I want to publicly apologize for my last email. You know what part. Thanks for your understanding Paul. I admit that I am a person who says stuff too fast.
    Sorry.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to publicly apologize for my last email. You know what part. Thanks for your understanding Paul. I admit that I am a person who says stuff too fast.
    Sorry.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Happy pre-order day! Is anyone lining up to get a copy?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The deed is done. Good luck to those waiting for the window to open. Hoping for a record sellout for ya, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Road is such an amazing novel. I had to have and thanks to a member here I was able to acquire Rosemary’s Baby, order The Road and acquire rights going forward. Very happy!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    The Road is such an amazing novel. I had to have and thanks to a member here I was able to acquire Rosemary’s Baby, order The Road and acquire rights going forward. Very happy!
    Congrats! Some WONDERFUL people here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    That's awesome, Paul!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 644 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast