Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 645 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    And yet another way in which the Royals roger us...

i have never heard this slang before and it has me on the floor

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I hope to whatever book collecting god is out there that I can find forgiveness for passing on the numbered RB so that I'll be able get The ROAD when it goes to the public presale.

**edit** AMEN
    Hey Jeff. I wish you luck. Probably a few people did pass so there may be a chance

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I hope to whatever book collecting god is out there that I can find forgiveness for passing on the numbered RB so that I'll be able get The ROAD when it goes to the public presale.

**edit** AMEN
    Hey Jeff. I wish you luck. Probably a few people did pass so there may be a chance
    Thank you Mike! I appreciate the well wishes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

**edit** AMEN
    Chin up, brother. You've got this!

Spoiler:
    You can have Ron's copy. But then again, has Ron ever ordered a Suntup book
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

**edit** AMEN

You bet — I have a copy of MISERY and love that I do. :-)

If I hadn’t already had a S/L of HORNS (PS) and a signed ROSEMARY’S BABY (Easton), I would’ve been all over those, too.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

**edit** AMEN

You bet — I have a copy of MISERY and love that I do. :-)

If I hadn’t already had a S/L of HORNS (PS) and a signed ROSEMARY’S BABY (Easton), I would’ve been all over those, too.
    Lucky dog. On the King track.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how to write this post. I've been thinking about all the things I want to say and none of them are sufficient. No words I have are enough. Nothing I can cobble together from my hyperactive scattered thoughts can come close to expressing my amazement, my gratitude, and my absolute euphoria at what I learned yesterday. Someone worked with Paul to ensure that I would have my number of Rosemary's Baby at a time when buying the book for myself was an impossibility. I absolutely hated passing on that book and apparently I let everyone on these message boards know and I never imagined the level of generosity out there in this collecting community.

I don't know who i have to thank. But whoever that person is or who those people are, just know this: I simply cannot thank you enough. There's no way. This act means the world to me especially during the incredibly dark year I've been living. Words are just not sufficient.

I will try to balance out the universe somehow. I'll try to "pay it forward" as the disgraced actor's movie once commanded. I know I'll be reading this post back again and again hating that I couldn't pack this massive swirl of emotion into the two short simple monosyllabic words, the only words I can catch in my scrambling brain, the only words that will have to do until my actions can say the rest: THANK YOU.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how to write this post. I've been thinking about all the things I want to say and none of them are sufficient. No words I have are enough. Nothing I can cobble together from my hyperactive scattered thoughts can come close to expressing my amazement, my gratitude, and my absolute euphoria at what I learned yesterday. Someone worked with Paul to ensure that I would have my number of Rosemary's Baby at a time when buying the book for myself was an impossibility. I absolutely hated passing on that book and apparently I let everyone on these message boards know and I never imagined the level of generosity out there in this collecting community.

I don't know who i have to thank. But whoever that person is or who those people are, just know this: I simply cannot thank you enough. There's no way. This act means the world to me especially during the incredibly dark year I've been living. Words are just not sufficient.

I will try to balance out the universe somehow. I'll try to "pay it forward" as the disgraced actor's movie once commanded. I know I'll be reading this post back again and again hating that I couldn't pack this massive swirl of emotion into the two short simple monosyllabic words, the only words I can catch in my scrambling brain, the only words that will have to do until my actions can say the rest: THANK YOU.
    CONGRATS BROTHER!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great Jeff. Glad things seemed to have worked out of you.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jeff!!

Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved, Jeff! So happy for you, brother!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Congrats Jeff. I don’t know you at all, but you have been so vocal about regretting missing out on Rosemary’s Baby and hoping to snag a copy of The Road once the public pre-order begins that I would have been rooting for you on the 13th.

I guess I can stop now.

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to publicly thank Paul for the being the guy that he is. Makes owning his books all that more special.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. And yes, all the congrats and thanks should go to Paul and anyone who made this happen! This story is something we can all share as an example of this fantastic community. I know I'm humbled and blown away by it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Congrats Jeff. I don’t know you at all, but you have been so vocal about regretting missing out on Rosemary’s Baby and hoping to snag a copy of The Road once the public pre-order begins that I would have been rooting for you on the 13th.

I guess I can stop now.
    Thanks for the congrats! I must have been broadcasting my wailing awfully loud, LOL. Though I feel ridiculous for being so vocal. Sorry for airing it out, everyone. But I've never been one to not share every last thought that pops into my brain.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I can stop now.
    Thanks for the congrats! I must have been broadcasting my wailing awfully loud, LOL. Though I feel ridiculous for being so vocal. Sorry for airing it out, everyone. But I've never been one to not share every last thought that pops into my brain.
    People need your unboxing videos. That’s why brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my lettered and numbered can’t wait to see that Coptic binding in person!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Ordered my lettered and numbered can’t wait to see that Coptic binding in person!
    Yes, for all the people that got the lettered, I think some very detailed pics of the binding are in order. I have never seen a book like that before.
    And by the way, congrats on getting both.

Traveler hellantoys is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have created an account, just to tell you:
    Congrats Jeff!!
    We need your unboxing videos, that's the reason brother.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hellantoys View Post

Congrats Jeff!!
    I knew it! Awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I guess I can stop now.
    Couldn't agree more, Kris. The books gods have smiled down upon Jeff for sure!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That and his spiffy jackets. Jeff you better look out buddy, I'm gonna be stepping up my game on the next video I do...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hellantoys View Post

Congrats Jeff!!
    Wow, that's a fantastic compliment! Thank you. And I'm thrilled to bring more people to this Forum. I'll happily do more unboxing videos. I should have another one up this week. And soon, I might actually be back in my home and ready to show off my reclaimed shelves.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That and his spiffy jackets. Jeff you better look out buddy, I'm gonna be stepping up my game on the next video I do...
    Hahahaha your videos already outclass mine. Like everyone else here, I'm waiting for the Suntup movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 645 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast