Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 645 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've never read a Thomas Harris book I didn't want to end.
    Ok, trying to parse that sentence. So you are saying you want all Thomas Harris books to end? Or did you mistakenly put in a double negative?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    I've never read a Thomas Harris book I didn't want to end.
    Blasphemy! How dare you not share our opinion. Luckily for you he’s only got like 5 books so your suffering has at least been minimal. Also Dr Lecter considers double negatives to be rude, so chances are you guys are just incompatible
    Or very tasty to him? lol

Hannibal is an excellent suggestion as well!!! Now we're rolling the speculation train down the tracks!!! lol

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think I phrased that wrong. I meant I liked the books so much I didn't want them to end! I absolutely loved all the Hannibal Lector books. I have yet to read BLACK SUNDAY.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I phrased that wrong. I meant I liked the books so much I didn't want them to end! I absolutely loved all the Hannibal Lector books. I have yet to read BLACK SUNDAY.
    Too late. I’ve already interpreted your previous post as undeniable gospel. We are now literary adversaries for life.

Srsly though most usually put black Sunday and Rising as the bottom two of his five. You’d be better off rereading a Suntup S/L Hannibal instead... also and since he’s apparently Paulie Hollywood Suntup, I really really wouldn’t mind if Sir Anthony & Mads M. also signed our future S/L. (Have heard Harris ain’t big on the sig thing)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

He's got a new one coming out. I sincerely hope there is not a single limited edition of it ever. And I'm also looking forward to reading it without knowing a single, solitary thing about the book until I turn to the first page and start reading, a feat virtually impossible to do in this day and age.

What this has to to with Suntup I don't know, so I will say --- I LOVE Suntup Press!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Red Dragon is a great candidate for Paul to apply his meticulous, discerning talent to. One of the best suspense novels ever.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The grail: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Centipede-P...AAAOSwfepcROOO

Too bad there aren't any close-ups of the materials and illustrations.

Edit: sorry, this was supposed to go in the centipede thread.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

To all that wanted an Gift ed of Rosemary's Baby, well now you can get one
    https://shop.suntup.press/products/r...eid=72c2ce2d25
    details in the email as well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    DAMM YOUR FAST. lol Mike still got the Suntup page up I see
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I wonder why my Suntup password never works. Doesn't matter, I ordered with PayPal anyway.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    DAMM YOUR FAST. lol Mike still got the Suntup page up I see
    I do. And I am not ashamed either. I am really thinking about getting one because it sounds like a great book, with the color pic and reversible DJ.
    We shall see though. I really would want people who could not get the others to have first dibs.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Reversible dustjacket? Switching back and forth can’t be good for preserving the integrity of the paper, so I’d guess the prudent thing to do is pick one side and stick with it. Which for some will mean ordering two copies to show each side separately.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Reversible dustjacket? Switching back and forth can’t be good for preserving the integrity of the paper, so I’d guess the prudent thing to do is pick one side and stick with it. Which for some will mean ordering two copies to show each side separately.
    Crap. I'm already on the fence about getting this version, and now you have me thinking I need to get two copies...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder why the delay between announcing the lettered and limited editions, and this one - gauging demand? Some other logistical concern? Just curious.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, just wanted to tip my cap to you sir. So many companies, especially successful ones like yourself, tend to think they know what’s best for the customer and ignore customer feedback, citing their historical success as proof that their instincts are all they need. (Looking at you Jobs and Lucas) Thanks for amending your offering to include an Artist Gift Edition

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Crap. I'm already on the fence about getting this version, and now you have me thinking I need to get two copies...
    To be clear, the description says "double-sided" not reversible. There's no way a DJ could be reversible without damaging it. Unless Paul sends all DJs in a tube rolled up and the buyer decides which side to display--and sticks with that decision--there won't be variations in what is displayed. Otherwise, I imagine there will be a front side and inside chosen by Suntup as the right way to wear the jacket. If it's the tube option, then I'll have to buy two!

Thrilled to get this Artist Edition Paul! Thanks for making it happen.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, just wanted to tip my cap to you sir. So many companies, especially successful ones like yourself, tend to think they know what’s best for the customer and ignore customer feedback, citing their historical success as proof that their instincts are all they need. (Looking at you Jobs and Lucas) Thanks for amending your offering to include an Artist Gift Edition
    +1

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I wonder why the delay between announcing the lettered and limited editions, and this one - gauging demand? Some other logistical concern? Just curious.
    An AGE was never planned. We decided to do one because a lot of people were asking for it. It was not as if we knew we were doing it from the get go, and held off announcing it. It's a decision that was made a couple weeks ago.

No problem. The Limited level books do leave some people out of the running for a copy. It's not always possible to do a GE, but in this case, I made every effort to make it happen because people were asking.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Regarding the dustjacket, does “double-sided” mean reversible? Some of us need to decide how many copies to order.

Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you, Patrick LOL! If this holds true, I'll be one of those folks
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    To be clear, the description says "double-sided" not reversible. There's no way a DJ could be reversible without damaging it. Unless Paul sends all DJs in a tube rolled up and the buyer decides which side to display--and sticks with that decision--there won't be variations in what is displayed. Otherwise, I imagine there will be a front side and inside chosen by Suntup as the right way to wear the jacket. If it's the tube option, then I'll have to buy two!

I'm especially happy for you, Jeff! I know you were/are pretty bummed on letting your number go.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm especially happy for you, Jeff! I know you were/are pretty bummed on letting your number go.
    Yeah, thanks Brian. I'm pretty happy for me too. It's so cool that Paul makes the artist edition with exclusive features as well. That DJ idea is pretty awesome. Never saw anything like that before, with art on both sides. How can you brodart a jacket like that, I wonder. I might have to buy an extra DJ if that'll be possible.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    An AGE was never planned. We decided to do one because a lot of people were asking for it. It was not as if we knew we were doing it from the get go, and held off announcing it. It's a decision that was made a couple weeks ago.
    Cool, thanks for answering. I can't wait to see what it looks like.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Regarding the dustjacket, does “double-sided” mean reversible? Some of us need to decide how many copies to order.

Thanks.
    Essentially yes. The back of the jacket will be printed. I will probably have some extra jackets available to purchase.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hi Paul,

Thanks.
    Essentially yes. The back of the jacket will be printed. I will probably have some extra jackets available to purchase.
    Really cool idea, Paul! Love it! Congrats and kudos on getting the AGE deal done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 645 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast