Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 644 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 16099

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Ordered mine earlier today.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    To whomever sent me negative rep and didn't leave a name, thanks for being a dick and I have no obligation to support someone here despite what you may think. Additionally, believe it or not, but I too am entitled to an opinion. Also, you're better than cowardly ridicule yourself whomever you are.
    From the perspective of someone who enthusiastically ordered the book, I thought your use of a smiley emoticon communicated you were making a joke. All in good humor and I’m sure it won’t affect sales whatsoever.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    To whomever sent me negative rep and didn't leave a name, thanks for being a dick and I have no obligation to support someone here despite what you may think. Additionally, believe it or not, but I too am entitled to an opinion. Also, you're better than cowardly ridicule yourself whomever you are.
    From the perspective of someone who enthusiastically ordered the book, I thought your use of a smiley emoticon communicated you were making a joke. All in good humor and I’m sure it won’t affect sales whatsoever.
    The neg rep had no smiley. I understand most people love it and that's great for them, but that doesn't negate my right to have a differing opinion and not be chastised for it. I actually received several positive rep pts before the negative one. Negative rep ain't funny. Of course that's apparently just another of my unapproved of opinions.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The neg rep had no smiley. I understand most people love it and that's great for them, but that doesn't negate my right to have a differing opinion and not be chastised for it. I actually received several positive rep pts before the negative one. Negative rep ain't funny. Of course that's apparently just another of my unapproved of opinions.
    Bill, I was talking about your post, not the feedback.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Order is in! I can’t wait to see this monster in person I love the concept/design of the lettered. It truly reflects the story. And the numbered ain’t half bad either
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I was talking about your post, not the feedback.
    I know Paddy. I was just still miffed about the rep and used your post as a soapbox. You know I still love ya, you crazy cat!!!!

Spoiler:
    And here's a smiley just for you!!! lol

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the addition of Jordan Peele to this project!

Very cool to have someone who was inspired by this work do the intro, and even cooler that the person is an Academy Award winner who recently made a fantastic entrance into the horror genre.

Also, in a fortunate coincidence, as a Christmas gift (that actually just arrived earlier this week) my wife bought me a wood-backed print of the Polish movie poster designed by Andrzej Pagowski:

Can't wait

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I have no outrageous design suggestions, so I'll just say congratulations to Paul and team on another great announcement.

(My numbered edition is already ordered)

HBJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Looks great, Paul! Congratulations!
    Thanks HBJ, Brian. Appreciate that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very much looking forward to this book, Paul. The reveal made me have to dig up my favorite rendition of the movie theme. Check it out and if you enjoy, I wholly recommend the rest of the album.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzcnGxoQ9gI

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Very much looking forward to this book, Paul. The reveal made me have to dig up my favorite rendition of the movie theme. Check it out and if you enjoy, I wholly recommend the rest of the album.
    This is cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    This is cool.
    And super creepy
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

If I had any idea how to leave you positive rep I would. Your comment was hilarious and absolutely correct. 4k and $700 for a book signed by Jordan Peele is almost as funny as your comment.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If someone wants a matching set Horns/Rosmarie leave me a message quick

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    If someone wants a matching set Horns/Rosmarie leave me a message quick

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    If I had any idea how to leave you positive rep I would. Your comment was hilarious and absolutely correct. 4k and $700 for a book signed by Jordan Peele is almost as funny as your comment.
    I don't get this sniping. Either buy it or don't. I didn't see Get Out but Peele won an Oscar for it. Why scoff at that?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks amazing, Paul. Congratulations once again!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Agree Ari. I am excited to get this one. Loved the movie. When I saw it I was blown away by it. I am looking forward to reading the book once I finish some others first.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I don't get this sniping. Either buy it or don't. I didn't see Get Out but Peele won an Oscar for it. Why scoff at that?

And yet they will sell out. Amazing

I agree, Jeff. But I guess when you start a thread for folks to support and appreciate your work, it opens the door for naysayers and the like. I mean, my god! You'd think Paul is asking for kidneys and whatnot. I even got chastised on the CD forum for supporting Paul. I fully support your Buy It or Don't campaign, Jeff. It's simple, efficient, and the people get what they want and not what they don't want. Maybe you should run for office.

On a side note; you should really checkout Get Out. Great flick.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Spoiler:

I agree, Jeff. But I guess when you start a thread for folks to support and appreciate your work, it opens the door for naysayers and the like. I mean, my god! You'd think Paul is asking for kidneys and whatnot. I even got chastised on the CD forum for supporting Paul. I fully support your Buy It or Don't campaign, Jeff. It's simple, efficient, and the people get what they want and not what they don't want. Maybe you should run for office.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ME, EVER.

Get Out is on the long list of movies I really need/want to see. I'll get to it someday.

I also understand that this is a place for opinions. And everyone should be able to say what they think. There are just ways to go about it without tearing down someone's creative project. I'd really like to know what anyone has against Jordan Peele's signature. I mean, it's not like he's going to get Levin's signature. So he was able to score an acclaimed director's signature and intro. Sounds like a win to me. And I don't know if Peele has a connection (personal or professional) to the work, but I'd be happy to find out. And the book looks stunning. Why gripe?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Spoiler:

DO NOT VOTE FOR ME, EVER.

Get Out is on the long list of movies I really need/want to see. I'll get to it someday.

I also understand that this is a place for opinions. And everyone should be able to say what they think. There are just ways to go about it without tearing down someone's creative project. I'd really like to know what anyone has against Jordan Peele's signature. I mean, it's not like he's going to get Levin's signature. So he was able to score an acclaimed director's signature and intro. Sounds like a win to me. And I don't know if Peele has a connection (personal or professional) to the work, but I'd be happy to find out. And the book looks stunning. Why gripe?
    I promise not to vote for you!

My wife loved Get Out, I thought it was just OK. I consider it a dark comedy and not a horror movie.

I believe Mr. Peele stated that Rosemary's Baby heavily influenced Get Out. I actually would be very interested in reading his contribution to this book as things like that interest me.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Jeffingoff and Brian,

No one here has been disrespectful. I think people are actually holding back any negative opinions they might have because Paul posts here and is a long-time member of the board. Have you seen how people on here really dig into subterranean, CD, PS etc? Or Chadbourne? Shit gets wild and some of those people do post here.

Get Out was a fine film but Peele's signature doesn't even register as a selling point here.

"Naysayers and the like." LOL.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Jeffingoff and Brian,

No one here has been disrespectful. I think people are actually holding back any negative opinions they might have because Paul posts here and is a long-time member of the board. Have you seen how people on here really dig into subterranean, CD, PS etc? Or Chadbourne? Shit gets wild and some of those people do post here.

Get Out was a fine film but Peele's signature doesn't even register as a selling point here.

"Naysayers and the like." LOL.
    Yeah I know "shit gets wild" but it doesn't mean I'm a fan of the way anyone gets dragged on here. Just a difference in the way people handle themselves I guess.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't bought anything from Suntup yet and don't know when I will, but between seeing pictures, watching the videos, seeing all the stuff online (I just perused the RB prospectus), man, I am getting high off the fumes big time.

I hate to be repetitive, but keep it up!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Speaking of prospectuses, I see there wasn't one for Misery (or at least not one that I see on the website now) - was there one?

(Yes, I'm downloading these babies - it's as close as I'll come to having them).

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Maybe I shouldn't bother, but...was this comment:

Wow!!!! A book that rocks like a cradle with a cross and signature from Comedy Central for a mere $4k? Can't wait!!!!!!
    ...actually a criticism?

I thought Merlin was being funny, by doing two things I considered openly ridiculous (therefore: humor):

- characterizing the Peele signature as a major driver of the $4k price tag

- characterizing Peele as merely some guy "from Comedy Central"

Perhaps others see criticism where it isn't, or perhaps Merlin was serious and I was/am too clueless to see it - at this point, I can't tell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 644 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast