Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 644 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Paul/Becca, this may sound like a stupid question, but does the bassinet actually rock? Meaning if you tilt one side up and let it go, will it swing back and forth until loss of momentum makes it stop?
    Yes, or your hand could do the trick
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

The lettered is beyond cool...I have the Easton HC that's signed by Levin so I'll need to step aside and let others have at both editions, but what an outstanding production for those who need a deluxe copy. Great, too, to see Levin's name pop up in the collecting community...hopefully it'll get folks to check out some of his other books as well, as his body of work is well worth reading.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Paul/Becca, this may sound like a stupid question, but does the bassinet actually rock? Meaning if you tilt one side up and let it go, will it swing back and forth until loss of momentum makes it stop?
    That is the way it looks in the video!
    That's the plan. As to how 'loose' it will be, we'll see further into production.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dibs on the Sauron's eye baby paperweight.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Looks tremendous, as always.
    By which I mean to say:
    - that cloth
    - that leather
    - that crucifix

...want to touch...

I would say "sweet Jesus," but that would be inaccurate.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks tremendous, as always.
    By which I mean to say:
    - that cloth
    - that leather
    - that crucifix

...want to touch...

I would say "sweet Jesus," but that would be inaccurate.
    We're having the silver crosses made custom, with special slits to allow the silk ribbon to be threaded through it. This one will be fun to make. ;-)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Devils" in the details.

Nicely done!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Paul! It looks absolutely stellar!!!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have two questions about the numbered edition.

First, what is the crucifix on the front made of? Is it stamped on in silver foil?

Second, the description says the slipcase will also be foil stamped, but the images only show a blank black surface. Will there be anything on the front of the slipcase, or will there only be printing on the spine?

I like to display these kinds of books with the front facing out, that’s why I ask.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is the way it looks in the video!
    That's the plan. As to how 'loose' it will be, we'll see further into production.
    Ahhhhh, I see. I can’t wait I own the signed limited of RB, but it’s basically a toilet book compared to this production!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

No gift edition??? I want to read the book now! Do the scrabble pieces appear in the book as well??

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I have two questions about the numbered edition.

First, what is the crucifix on the front made of? Is it stamped on in silver foil?

Second, the description says the slipcase will also be foil stamped, but the images only show a blank black surface. Will there be anything on the front of the slipcase, or will there only be printing on the spine?

I like to display these kinds of books with the front facing out, that’s why I ask.
    The crucifix on the front cover of the Limited is foil stamped on the cloth, yes.

As for the slipcase, this is the preliminary concept for the stamping. Spine only at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    No gift edition??? I want to read the book now! Do the scrabble pieces appear in the book as well??
    Not for this one, nope. And yes the scrabble pieces appear in the novel.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And of course, THANK YOU all for your kind words. I am very pleased that you like this release.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!! A book that rocks like a cradle with a cross and signature from Comedy Central for a mere $4k? Can't wait!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The artwork looks great. I Googled Richey Beckett; he does very nice work indeed.

Another edition which isn't simply quality, but also special, designed around the work itself (as opposed to simply slapping some leather and gilt together (as nice as that is)).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wow!!!! A book that rocks like a cradle with a cross and signature from Comedy Central for a mere $4k? Can't wait!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    lmao!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Merlin1958 again."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

And of course, THANK YOU all for your kind words. I am very pleased that you like this release.
    Well done! PS you should go into making movies. The commercial was AWESOME.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Well done! PS you should go into making movies. The commercial was AWESOME.
    They are fun to make. A lot of editing behind the scenes.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

The crucifix on the front cover of the Limited is foil stamped on the cloth, yes.

As for the slipcase, this is the preliminary concept for the stamping. Spine only at this point.
    Thank you for that answer. Like with the axe and the keyhole (sorry, escutcheon), I like the simplicity of the design.

How about a foil-stamped, blood diamond-encrusted, glow-in-the-dark bassinet with a battery-powered speaker that emits the sound of a crying baby every hour for the front of this slipcase? I have other ideas if you’re interested...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Thank you for that answer. Like with the axe and the keyhole (sorry, escutcheon), I like the simplicity of the design.

How about a foil-stamped, blood diamond-encrusted, glow-in-the-dark bassinet with a battery-powered speaker that emits the sound of a crying baby every hour for the front of this slipcase? I have other ideas if you’re interested...
    Or add some Gingham shelf paper?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I have no outrageous design suggestions, so I'll just say congratulations to Paul and team on another great announcement.

(My numbered edition is already ordered)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Paul! Congratulations!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys can scrutinize and debate the details. It’s always entertaining. In the meantime, I ordered my copy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To whomever sent me negative rep and didn't leave a name, thanks for being a dick and I have no obligation to support someone here despite what you may think. Additionally, believe it or not, but I too am entitled to an opinion. Also, you're better than cowardly ridicule yourself whomever you are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 644 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast