Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 645 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What did Paul hold up as the hint to the next production... too damn small
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, that was totally unexpected . Really and truly. To be mentioned like that, I don't know what to say. Thanks Paul. I really do appreciate it more than you know. I am so excited to get HHH and start my journey. Wow. Just wow. I am excited for Horns and then see what comes after that.
    But on to the book. The numbered looks really nice. I already have a shelf setup. But again, that was totally unexpected. And to Kris as well. He and Becca have been great help to me in Suntup land. I am anxiously awaiting my book. I have to say it again. Thanks for the mention Paul.
    Last but not least, congrats to all the winners.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I was blown away with the FB Live event. So awesome that Paul thought of the spacers for the HILL HOUSE editions. I was wondering how I'd shelf mine and I should have known that Paul would have a fix. I can't wait to hear about the next book. So awesome.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all, pleased you enjoyed the video.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I wasn't planning on teasing the next book, but had that on the table so held it up. I can see now that it was so small you couldn't tell what it was... There is a teaser video planned for Jan 15h, 2019 anyway, so that will be the official teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow, that was totally unexpected . Really and truly. To be mentioned like that, I don't know what to say. Thanks Paul. I really do appreciate it more than you know. I am so excited to get HHH and start my journey. Wow. Just wow. I am excited for Horns and then see what comes after that.
    But on to the book. The numbered looks really nice. I already have a shelf setup. But again, that was totally unexpected. And to Kris as well. He and Becca have been great help to me in Suntup land. I am anxiously awaiting my book. I have to say it again. Thanks for the mention Paul.
    Last but not least, congrats to all the winners.
    Mike, I thought you'd like that. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I was blown away with the FB Live event. So awesome that Paul thought of the spacers for the HILL HOUSE editions. I was wondering how I'd shelf mine and I should have known that Paul would have a fix. I can't wait to hear about the next book. So awesome.
    Jeff, that was fun.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paused the video. To me, it looked like Paul held up a ring.

Maybe the next announcement will be a super deluxe edition of The Lord of the Rings....

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    If there are any book announcements on the FB live someone please post on here ASAP! SOME of us have to work
    The last payment for Horns is in a week or so. So I'll be ready for the next payment plan
    I knew it! I'm gonna be in a permanent payment plan cycle!

Awesome video, Paul and congrats again on all the success you've had thus far. Really looking forward to what 2019 has in store for us.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Maybe the next announcement will be a super deluxe edition of The Lord of the Rings....

I would die. Imagine!?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was a penny.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my HHH shipping notice!!!!!!!!!! Closing on a house today and not sure which I’m more excited about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Jeff, that was fun.
    Maybe I'm just a nerd, but I thought the whole What Else Can You Do With Your Suntup Spacer bit was hilarious. I totally didn't expect that.

But really that whole video demonstrated that you are a collector and fan at heart. And you love what you do. That's why I'll always make shelf and budget space for Suntup.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just watched a bit of the video again. I'm really blown away by both editions, but the the lettered in particular is definitely a "wow" piece.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

"Suntup Editions
    Your order is on the way."
    What a great email to see this morning . Very exciting.
    And yes Paul very un-expected to see that.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I guess I missed something.
    What contest?
    But if it was on Facebook, that would explain it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

I think it was the post card contest. It was on the Suntup site. You send in a post card and you had a chance winning an ARC of Horns.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe a button...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It wasn’t a ring.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It wasn’t a ring.
    maybe a penny? I cannot wait till the teaser It is hands down the coolest way to release a book. Years after Paul is gone they will still talk about the cool way he did each release and how beautiful these books are. Keep it up brother.... you got fans now and you cannot let a fan down.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe a button...
    Sorry, guys. Through NASA's hi-tech satellite imaging system; it was discovered that it was actually a piece of lint Paul had removed from his pocket earlier in the broadcast.

We're watching you Mr. Suntup.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sorry, guys. Through NASA's hi-tech satellite imaging system; it was discovered that it was actually a piece of lint Paul had removed from his pocket earlier in the broadcast.

We're watching you Mr. Suntup.....
    I think you're on to a winner there!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

I hope everything is OK with my shipping. I just checked and it said that it was canceled\voided.
    On the UPS site, up to it has a yellow bar and says Shipment Canceled in big yellow letters.
    Underneath the yellow letters it says "Scheduled Delivery
    Please check back later for scheduled delivery."

Then near the bottom of the page it says
    "Shipment Voided 12/20/2018 2:12 P.M. US Voided Information Received "
    Should I panic? I go into panic mode pretty easily with something like this. Although Paul hasn't sent me an email directly. So I
    don't know what to think. Some one talk me off the ledge.

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I think we're going to need to see that list of suggested titles worthy of the Suntup treatment.

Country
    Country Flag

I hope everything is OK with my shipping. I just checked and it said that it was canceled\voided.
    On the UPS site, up to it has a yellow bar and says Shipment Canceled in big yellow letters. Then near the bottom of the page it says
    "Shipment Voided 12/20/2018 2:12 P.M. US Voided Information Received "
    Should I panic? I go into panic mode pretty easily with something like this. Although Paul hasn't sent me an email directly. So I
    don't know what to think. Some one talk me off the ledge.
    I'm sure it's all good. It's much worse if it says DELIVERED and you don't get it! It's still early in the shipping process and I'm sure it's just a paperwork thing. I'd keep an eye on it and if it becomes discolored or starts swelling, then I'd see Dr. Paul.

My Mood
    Cool

Hey Jeff. Just got an email from DR. Paul and all is good. It's nothing to worry about. He told me what happened and we are all cool. But I just freaked because it's the first time that has happened. But again, I am a OK.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jeff. Just got an email from Paul and all is good. He told me what happened and we are all cool. But I just freaked because it's the first time that has happened. But again, I am a OK.
    Great! That's good to hear.

It does suck when you're amped up and soooooo close to getting that sweet edition and it seems like something goes wrong. Very frustrating. But you're in good hands with Paul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 645 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast