Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 644 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 16093

Thread: Suntup Editions

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey folks, Paul mentioned this on a Facebook group: please don't add books to your cart to check how many are left. This is in effect reserving them for a while when they are in your cart and it makes it show for others that the book is sold out.
    checked myself today, this isnt the case.
    Books are available to others.
    Not to speak for the man himself, but just quoting:

"So here's what's happening. If you are someone who is adding large quantities to your cart, only to find out how many copies are left, you are actually preventing people from ordering the book. During the session in which this happens, the system will think that there are no more available, and show that it is sold out. I have had a few people contact me saying they want to order, but it shows that none are available, or there is a negative quantity on hand. So if you are curious to know how many have sold, and you decide to add a large quantity to the cart, maybe think twice because you are preventing people from placing their order. The book would likely have been sold out already (for real) if not for this."
    It could be added - be polite and remove the quantity from your cart after viewing.

On facebook they are speculating $1000 to $1400 value after it sells out. I will sell mine for $1200 anybody interested?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    And limited is all sold out.
    Still 6 left for anyone interested.
    I just picked up a second copy, so 5 or less remaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow David. Not that I would get more than one, but for some reason I thought it was on per person. Unless you had two to begin with. Anyway, that quite the haul. I am happy with my one S\L.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow David. Not that I would get more than one, but for some reason I thought it was on per person. Unless you had two to begin with. Anyway, that quite the haul. I am happy with my one S\L.
    It says this on the order page...

LIMIT TWO COPIES PER HOUSEHOLD. IF YOU BOUGHT ONE COPY DURING THE PRIVATE PRE-ORDER, YOU MAY PURCHASE ONLY ONE MORE.

Wanted:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OH. I misunderstood. But like I said, I am happy with just one.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Hey folks, Paul mentioned this on a Facebook group: please don't add books to your cart to check how many are left. This is in effect reserving them for a while when they are in your cart and it makes it show for others that the book is sold out.

"So here's what's happening. If you are someone who is adding large quantities to your cart, only to find out how many copies are left, you are actually preventing people from ordering the book. During the session in which this happens, the system will think that there are no more available, and show that it is sold out. I have had a few people contact me saying they want to order, but it shows that none are available, or there is a negative quantity on hand. So if you are curious to know how many have sold, and you decide to add a large quantity to the cart, maybe think twice because you are preventing people from placing their order. The book would likely have been sold out already (for real) if not for this."
    It could be added - be polite and remove the quantity from your cart after viewing.

On facebook they are speculating $1000 to $1400 value after it sells out. I will sell mine for $1200 anybody interested?
    You are already trying to sell a copy?....
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Cool

3 S\L left. I think I would only buy one, personally, only to give everyone who wants one a chance to get one.

My Mood
    Cool

Just for the S\L? I think we need a non-King Suntup value thread. Just my opinion.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Not quite sure I really need a $675 copy of Horns. I like The book. But I could use more signed King! I bought it so I don’t regret not having it, With the option of selling later if I change my mind.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

one left, if you considered now is your moment ;D

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

one left, if you considered now your moment ;D
    Haha
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Not quite sure I really need a $675 copy of Horns. I like The book. But I could use more signed King! I bought it so I don’t regret not having it, With the option of selling later if I change my mind.
    I got you! I just think everyone who wanted the copy already got one, and apparently a bunch of people got a second copy. With that in mind, I think that speculation is way off, and it's only worth retail as of right now unless you get lucky and find someone dying for one that for some reason didn't get one in the six hours they have been available. $675 is a lot for many people, which is why I passed as well. I am not going over $500 unless I have actually read the book.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

I got you! I just think everyone who wanted the copy already got one, and apparently a bunch of people got a second copy. With that in mind, I think that speculation is way off, and it's only worth retail as of right now unless you get lucky and find someone dying for one that for some reason didn't get one in the six hours they have been available. $675 is a lot for many people, which is why I passed as well. I am not going over $500 unless I have actually read the book.
    Numbered edition is showing as out of stock for me.

Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul on another stellar production and SELL OUT!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on selling out your lettered & numbered, Paul!!

Looks like another Suntup Success in the making

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

While it's true that there may not be exorbitant after market prices for the numbered in the near future, a complete sell out of all the limited editions in six hours is a great success by any measure. Congratulations on another stunning edition Paul!

My Mood
    Asleep

Congratulations PAul!!!!

My Mood
    Cool

That's impressive to me. I am hoping to get a S\L Misery at some point but a complete set of non-King Suntup books will suit me just fine.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I severely underestimated the market for a Hill limited. Either that or I overestimated the market for Hill House. Or perhaps no one’s taking any chances anymore with SE books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I severely underestimated the market for a Hill limited. Either that or I overestimated the market for Hill House. Or perhaps no one’s taking any chances anymore with SE books.
    You didn’t expect a sell out Adam?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the sell out, Suntup team!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I didn’t expect anything. Still surprised is all, that Hill House didn’t sell out the first day. If anything, I would’ve expected that title to sell faster than Horns. Especially considering there were less copies. (Talking strictly about the Numbered obviously)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I didn’t expect anything. Still surprised is all, that Hill House didn’t sell out the first day. If anything, I would’ve expected that title to sell faster than Horns. Especially considering there were less copies. (Talking strictly about the Numbered obviously)
    Ahhh kk.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

was HHH before or after Misery ?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, thank you everyone! We appreciate your support of the press! Pretty fast sell out for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 644 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast