Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 645 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love when 2 or 3 people might know, and 25 people pretend to know, hoping it will be revealed. Check the timer-that's when the answer will be revealed. Great fun.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hint:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a dead giveaway.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Wayne’s World?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Wayne’s World?
    Lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hmm...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have a Lettered Hill House for sale at Publisher cost w/rights to Horns or whatever the next book will be. I also have limited HH for sale for $500

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horns wouldn't be the most exciting possibility although I'm sure SP would do it up nicely. Maybe Dracula.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Horns wouldn't be the most exciting possibility although I'm sure SP would do it up nicely. Maybe Dracula.
    I would love to see what Paul could do with DRACULA. Out of the virtually limitless editions of Dracula that have come out over the years- there hasn't been a really definitive "lavish" edition. Yeah, Centipede's, but, personally- I was never a huge fan of the "romantic" Hildebrandt paintings. Drac needs to be illustrated darker than that..

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey guys, if anyone wants to jump on the Suntup train who isn't already let me know. I have The Haunting of Hill House (HHH) #172 on preorder, and unless the announcement tomorrow is something of high interest to me I will be passing on it. You can PM with offers (anything above $350) on HHH to reserve a matching number set for the non-King books. I would rather someone get the opportunity to have a matching set than break it up.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I would love to see what Paul could do with DRACULA. Out of the virtually limitless editions of Dracula that have come out over the years- there hasn't been a really definitive "lavish" edition. Yeah, Centipede's, but, personally- I was never a huge fan of the "romantic" Hildebrandt paintings. Drac needs to be illustrated darker than that..
    I too would like Dracula. Folio Society did a nice edition of it, a video of which can be seen here:

...and although I like this edition (it's on my to-buy list, pending better future editions), I believe SE could improve upon it.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts on all of this....

I will be waiting by candlelight in our tree house of the mind.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Pretty much seals the deal right there. It may be a let down to some but this news puts me over the moon! M-O-O-N. That spells

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    My thoughts on all of this....

I will be waiting by candlelight in our tree house of the mind.
    Move over, Tim! You're crowdin'
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

[QUOTE=Brian861;1124513]
    Pretty much seals the deal right there. It may be a let down to some but this news puts me over the moon! M-O-O-N. That spells

Yep, that Joe Hill "no comment" comment implies it's a Joe Hill book. But Horns..? Man, that's an odd choice.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that Joe Hill "no comment" comment implies it's a Joe Hill book. But Horns..? Man, that's an odd choice.
    Not at all when you take into consideration who the publisher is.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=swintek;1124517]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Why is It an odd Choice? I think it’s a great one!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

To each their own, and I respect individual opinions. For me, Horns is a brilliant, beautifully written novel and if were to do an edition of this book, you can be sure it would get the royal treatment it very much deserves.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    To each their own, and I respect individual opinions. For me, Horns is a brilliant, beautifully written novel and if were to do an edition of this book, you can be sure it would get the royal treatment it very much deserves.
    You always make the perfect statements.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horns is a great choice. If anyone out there wants to pass on their rights to the Lettered edition of this book, please contact me? I definitely want it!

My Mood
    Relaxed

It's my favorite of Joe's novels, but, for me- PS already did it, and fairly recently, and- as I said- pretty darn well, imo. It's a pretty book. That's why I felt it would be an odd choice. Not saying a "bad" one.. As you say- to each their own, and obviously- some folks here are already excited about the prospect.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Horns is a great choice. If anyone out there wants to pass on their rights to the Lettered edition of this book, please contact me? I definitely want it!
    PM Sent brother

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Hill has done more limited editions than actual novels. There is nothing limited when it comes to Joe Hill. Lol

Country
    Country Flag

It's my favorite of Joe's novels, but, for me- PS already did it, and fairly recently, and- as I said- pretty darn well, imo. It's a pretty book. That's why I felt it would be an odd choice. Not saying a "bad" one.. As you say- to each their own, and obviously- some folks here are already excited about the prospect.
    UK version... no US one that I am aware of. I think it’s a brilliant choice and am beyond excited for tomorrow’s reveal. If you love the book so much... you surely must have room in your heart for a Suntup treatment!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Again, just want to lay it out there for anyone interested before my offer gets buried. If anyone is interested in Hill's announcement tomorrow and would like first dibs, I have The Haunting of Hill House #172 for sale. Will ponder any offers at retail or above, but looking for close to $500. Just send a PM, thanks!

UPDATE: Sold
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 645 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast