Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 645 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think mine should be shipped next week

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think mine should be shipped next week
    Awesome man! Congrats for getting one.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow, bookmint had 25 copies? no wonder they sold at this price!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    wow, bookmint had 25 copies? no wonder they sold at this price!
    Sold out.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Received the gift edition today and it is very well done. Not a fan of the art but the interior design, paper stock and font are very pleasing to the eye and fingertips. The foil stamped title made to look like Royal Glass typewriter keys on the front cover is a nice touch. All in all a classy edition. On a side note Paul's packaging for this book was superb.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered this from a PayPal account that I've since closed. The address is still the same. Am I good? The address is in Port Huron, MI and has SCC in it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Things have just started to return to normal (if you can call it that) here at Suntup HQ. The last batch of GE orders shipped out today! All done.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my numbered version of Misery with a remarque today. Never seen so much detail but into the packaging and extra's not to mention the book itself (even has instructions on how to open the traycase LOL).

Sorry if some of the comments/questions have already been stated ad nauseam already but I have been skimming and being careful reading this thread for the last 2 or 3 weeks since I didn't want to spoil all the surprises. In case there are still a few more people who haven't received theirs yet and they want it to be a surprise, I will put some of my comments/questions in spoilers.

Due to all the comments about the book, I spent more time examining the text then I normally would for a limited edition.

Spoiler:

• Really loved how you changed the chapter headings to look like type writter keys. Its fascinating to note, how the shift value for some of the numbers has changed compared to a modern computer keyboard.
    • I noticed that you were able to use the same "font" used for the letter's n,t,e in the original. I see that there were 3 or more variations for the letter n (not counting capital N).
    • I noticed that the "font" used for chapter 28 in book III was not the same as in the 1st/1st hardcover. How does this work regarding to custom fonts? Do you have to license them? Were they unwilling to give them to you, or did you feel a different font was better?
    • Loved the blood splatter on the page where the foot is chopped off. Were there other special effects like this that I missed?

Has there been any thoughts to a portfolio for the book? Would think it would be ironic if one wasn't done, since a previous portfolio was a requirement for early ordering and number matching for the numbered/lettered editions of this book.

As everyone else has stated (except one member), JOB WELL DONE!

BTW, are you at liberty to say what the distribution was among the 3 Remarque options? (posted my remarque in the P&J thread)

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Things have just started to return to normal (if you can call it that) here at Suntup HQ. The last batch of GE orders shipped out today! All done.
    Think you earned yourself a cold one, pal. Or 10

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Think you earned yourself a cold one, pal. Or 10
    Had one already. Needed it after today.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently kicking myself for not grabbing an AE as well. Man the pics I've seen! It's absolutely stunning too! I think I'll keep an eye out and hopefully snag one down the line. It's too pretty not to have.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think my GE is being shipped today. I am excited to get one.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

AE = GE? Or is that two different editions?

My Mood
    Cool

Sorry, Paul calls it the Artist Gift Edition. I just removed the artist part and just called it the Gift Ed. They are the same book.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think my GE is being shipped today. I am excited to get one.
    Congrats Mike! Glad you were able to get one of these!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Artist/Gift/Whatever Edition. Along with being gorgeous, that packaging is just amazing, Paul. I don't know what made you go for the foam, but even the evil USPS workers who have repeatedly destroyed my stuff couldn't touch this. Well done!

My Mood
    Cool

I think mine is going to be shipped out tomorrow.
    And Thanks Beverly. I am looking forward to it.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Mine arrived yesterday...I have to echo all earlier comments about the book -- and, heck, even the packaging -- being an incredible piece of craftsmanship that was clearly a labor of love.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

I would also like to pile on the praises.

Beautiful design (the Moser front-piece is a nice touch), well done.

Packed really well.

Congrats Paul!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my AE/GE yesterday and DAAAAMN so pretty!!!

Reminds me of my GE of CD's IT in that the look and feel is truly as fine if not finer than most S/L's.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yep, Received my "Gift" edition the other day and it is instantly one of my favorites. Lovely details, and cover cloth! It also opens wonderfully and sits perfectly balanced and open in the hand. It's got all around good "Book Feel". I really appreciate that and notice when so many other editions do not. Nice job, Paul!

My Mood
    Chatty

I think it’s important to point out that it’s an “Artist Gift Edition,” so, we’re all wrong.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I posted that up above. It's normally one or the other. I can't wait to get it.

My Mood
    Chatty

Yea, I posted that up above. It's normally one or the other. I can't wait to get it.
    Missed that. Do we have a new classification then? If anyone can set a new one it’s SE, I’d think.

My Mood
    Cool

The collector has put some value info for Misery
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/limited/misery.html
    The prices seem pretty close to what I have been seeing. But if anybody else has other thoughts, of course, share them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 645 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast