Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 644 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And... Email sent. Crisis Over.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Please. Enough of the waiting list here in the thread.
    But it's ok to go on for 100+ post (give or take) regarding the binding issue If that's not the definition of ad nauseam (), I don't know what is.....

Please refer to 1(C), and 4(A) of the FAQ's.

Discussing the pagination problem is quite different than numerous "add me to the list" posts.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I'm happy to let Paul decide what to do; he doesn't need my advice.

If he provides an option to have the book corrected, I will seriously consider doing that, even at my own expense. If he does not, but sends an impeccably-designed errata sheet to numbered owners, I'll be more than happy with that option, too.

HBJ
    Thats a cool idea about the errata sheet brother....
    Not very professional for the first and flagship book from Suntup Editions.
    That’s just a mean spirited thing to say man. Paul is a friend to many on this board and an awesome person. No need dude.... no need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pete from PS Publishing posts here too and is a friend to some. That doesn't stop you from constantly posting negative comments about PS. Is there a post per day quota he needs to make so you can stop saying you "hate" whatever it was you complained about last time?

This isn't even about Suntup and Mr. RT. It's about a double standard. Just something to keep in mind.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm happy to let Paul decide what to do; he doesn't need my advice.

If he provides an option to have the book corrected, I will seriously consider doing that, even at my own expense. If he does not, but sends an impeccably-designed errata sheet to numbered owners, I'll be more than happy with that option, too.

HBJ
    Thats a cool idea about the errata sheet brother....
    Not very professional for the first and flagship book from Suntup Editions.
    That’s just a mean spirited thing to say man. Paul is a friend to many on this board and an awesome person. No need dude.... no need.

Pete from PS Publishing posts here too and is a friend to some. That doesn't stop you from constantly posting negative comments about PS. Is there a post per day quota he needs to make so you can stop saying you "hate" whatever it was you complained about last time?

This isn't even about Suntup and Mr. RT. It's about a double standard. Just something to keep in mind.
    Little difference here. I may not like those books... and may like Paul’s more yes. But I surely wouldn’t say he should be embarrassed about any of them.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This wasn't about the quality or lack of. This is about your own lack of decorum when discussing other publishers.

And for the record, yes, I also think Mr. RT's comment was a blow below the belt. Shit happens.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kudos on the email Paul. I thought it was incredibly professional and classy. It’s obvious how hard you worked to create these books and how much you care, so I’m sorry something out of your control created a “flaw”. I would like to add my name to the list of people that feels it’s insignificant; I wasn’t planning to read it anyway and it in no way reduces my enjoyment in owning it.

Accolades on a masterful production!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    This wasn't about the quality or lack of. This is about your own lack of decorum when discussing other publishers.

And for the record, yes, I also think Mr. RT's comment was a blow below the belt. Shit happens.
    But we are not talking about my decorum... we are talking about Alan’s. Feel free to go to the PS thread and discuss mine. I need work on it I know. But this isn’t about me...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I don’t think I have the error. What pages are supposed to be between 266 and 267?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    I don’t think I have the error. What pages are supposed to be between 266 and 267?
    226, 231-234, 227

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Ok, great. The errata itself is wrong! The errata says between pages 266 and 267! Yes I have pages out of order between 226 and 227. Can we get an updated errata sheet?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I hope the printer is giving Paul some kind of financial restitution! I think Kris mentioned above that his company would make it right! And someone else mentioned insurance!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    On your other point, I'd actually imagine the first and flagship book for any publisher may be the very book you could reasonably expect to be the most challenging and error-prone - the publisher is new at the game.
    Here is the errata sheet for Centipede Press's first release, Stigmata:

Paul's in pretty good company 8)

Spoiler:
    It's hard to make out in this pic, but this errata sheet also contains an error
    More than one...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, great. The errata itself is wrong! The errata says between pages 266 and 267! Yes I have pages out of order between 226 and 227. Can we get an updated errata sheet?
    It was incorrect for a few minutes but the file has been replaced. If you click on the link and download the file, you will have the updated sheet.

I still think the book is amazing.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It was incorrect for a few minutes but the file has been replaced. If you click on the link and download the file, you will have the updated sheet.
    I want that first state errata sheet! Who’s got one?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    This thread is officially out of control. Get a grip, people.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

This thread is officially out of control. Get a grip, people.
    Hey I just got here! And I was kidding. Sort of.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to interrupt this spirited discussion, but this was fun and I thought I would share it with you. The other day I was over at the factory where they make the foam inserts, and I was watching how they make them. This was the actual run they were working on for the Artist Gift Editions. Ever wonder what hundreds of foam inserts look like? Well, wonder no more. Oh, and as far as I could tell, there were no foam variants.

http://suntup.press/making-the-foam-inserts-video/

My Mood
    Chatty

I wish I could think of a pun about foam right now.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Give that man a cookie

And btw if somebody considers the refound option , call me first I do have a deal for you

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The single most funniest thing i have read on the site ever.

You're not joking???

Well looks like you have the condition 'Collectivitus!' No cure.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Alan, that was a bit uncalled for. Are you referring to the fact that the binder screwed up, or the idea of an errata sheet, Suntup itself, or something(s) else.
    I am a professional in my work. I check everything, twice.

There are several "flaws" that should have been picked up at the "QA/QC" stage by the publisher. The blame is not with the binder, but the person who signed off on their work.

The Blue ink was not the binder. The mistake on the errata sheet was not the binder.

Slow down and produce a product the buyer's expected. Many have never paid so much for a book before.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup has sent out an email detailing the issue and how Paul thinks it's best to proceed.
    Any chance to share it?
    I didnt bought the book, unfortunately, but I am intrigued by what does the email says?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, that was a bit uncalled for. Are you referring to the fact that the binder screwed up, or the idea of an errata sheet, Suntup itself, or something(s) else.
    I am a professional in my work. I check everything, twice.

There are several "flaws" that should have been picked up at the "QA/QC" stage by the publisher. The blame is not with the binder, but the person who signed off on their work.

The Blue ink was not the binder. The mistake on the errata sheet was not the binder.

Slow down and produce a product the buyer's expected. Many have never paid so much for a book before.
    Seriously? Even with these flaws, comments from people who actually have one indicate it has more than surpassed expectations.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Suntup has sent out an email detailing the issue and how Paul thinks it's best to proceed.
    Any chance to share it?
    I didnt bought the book, unfortunately, but I am intrigued by what does the email says?
    I now read it, thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 644 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast