Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 644 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

May I ask if it will be priced more like Dragon was or closer to Firestarter?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey Tommy. It's not a custom bound book. Those I do through Dragon Rebound. This is something new from Suntup Editions. Depending on what you decide to purchase, you can get in for as low as $100.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hey Tommy. It's not a custom bound book. Those I do through Dragon Rebound. This is something new from Suntup Editions. Depending on what you decide to purchase, you can get in for as low as $100.
    Alright, Saul Goodman
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

On the other end of the spectrum. How high can I get in for

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll have to wait and see.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You'll have to wait and see.
    Shenanigans

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Ahh yes, got confused for a second there, sorry about that Paul. I am excited to see what you have for us!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Hey, all good, no need to apologize. I have trouble keeping track of all this myself sometimes!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those of us that aren't on Facebook. Yes, I may be the last one. Will this be the best venue for updates? This seems exciting.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    For those of us that aren't on Facebook. Yes, I may be the last one. Will this be the best venue for updates? This seems exciting.
    You are definitely not the last one. No Facebook for me. I do have a Twitter account that I haven't checked in months. This forum and the CD forum are as social as I get on the internet.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Also no Facebook.

It will definitely be posted here.

You can also sign up for the email list.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For sure. Usually myself or someone ends up posting when there's something new out there to fuel our addictions. So you're in the right place. Who needs Facebook when you've got TDT, right...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are definitely not the last one. No Facebook for me. I do have a Twitter account that I haven't checked in months. This forum and the CD forum are as social as I get on the internet.
    Good to hear. I try to keep a low profile as well. This forum and LinkedIn for work/business purposes is all she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Also no Facebook.

Awesome, thanks.

For sure. Usually myself or someone ends up posting when there's something new out there to fuel our addictions. So you're in the right place. Who needs Facebook when you've got TDT, right...
    Thanks and exactly. Seems like people here do a very good job at keep everyone in the loop across many circles and venues. Good stuff.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear. I try to keep a low profile as well. This forum and LinkedIn for work/business purposes is all she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Also no Facebook.

Awesome, thanks.

Thanks and exactly. Seems like people here do a very good job at keep everyone in the loop across many circles and venues. Good stuff.
    I am happy to say that this site is the closest thing I have to social media in my life.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I realized that those of you who aren't on FB might be missing some of the action. So here's a recap of the last few days posts. Copy and paste...

Spoiler:

ONLY 8 DAYS ...until we announce our next Suntup Editions release! We'll be dropping hints like this one throughout the week, so be sure to visit our Facebook page daily for more.

Spoiler:

ONLY 7 DAYS ...until we announce our next Suntup Editions release. And here is your second hint!

Spoiler:

6 DAYS ...until we reveal our HOTLY ANTICIPATED (see what we did there?) new release! Here is your third hint!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a prize for the best guess?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    There isn't, but there should be... winner gets a discount code for use on their first order.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    There isn't, but there should be... winner gets a discount code for use on their first order.
    My guess is Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

New ART for FIRESTARTER including images of THE SHOP?

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter Portfolio? Or is that already in the mix?

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    New ART for FIRESTARTER including images of THE SHOP?
    Jinx? Sorta :-)

WTB:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good guesses, but not even close.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The green rooftops are from the original cover art for The Shining.
    I'm guessing early cover art portfolio.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right on the rooftops but it's not a portfolio.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

New designed King Dust jackets?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 644 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast