Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 644 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those who ordered the Misery remarque, below are the three options. Please submit the form here with your choice. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's not Facebook, it's Kris who has a private group. I respect Kris's right to have a private group; I just don't want any posts in any thread on our site that essentially are dead links.

No different than me creating a private thread/group here, then posting the link on any social media page. I'm sure Kris wouldn't want people to post links on his private group that lead nowhere.
    Strange it won’t work. I wonder why it won’t...
    Please feel free to come over to the dark side brother. Haha

PS: anyone is welcome to join the group. We just share King love. Only King and his family are discussed and allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have refrained from commenting as I cannot afford these products. I'm a little jealous and sad but I am thrilled that this worked out so well. The products I have seen are awesome and I wish (Paul) the publisher the best going forward.

Simply gorgeous books and items. Well done!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Those who ordered the Misery remarque, below are the three options. Please submit the form here with your choice. Thanks!

WOW! Those look AMAZING!

Congratulations to those who chose this option. You have a tough choice.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It's not Facebook, it's Kris who has a private group. I respect Kris's right to have a private group; I just don't want any posts in any thread on our site that essentially are dead links.

No different than me creating a private thread/group here, then posting the link on any social media page. I'm sure Kris wouldn't want people to post links on his private group that lead nowhere.

PS: anyone is welcome to join the group. We just share King love. Only King and his family are discussed and allowed.

Isn't that what we do here? Exactly what are you trying to say/accomplish? If you don't like it here it doesn't seem very classy to entice people to leave and go play to your sandbox. I'm not sure I see the reason motive for posting links to your private group here on what is essentially a competitive forum. of course, it's not my call, but I don't see why RF would allow that kind of solicitation here. He is the "El Jefe" though and its totally up to him.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I pay triple and get all three?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Isn't that what we do here? Exactly what are you trying to say/accomplish? If you don't like it here it doesn't seem very classy to entice people to leave and go play to your sandbox. I'm not sure I see the reason motive for posting links to your private group here on what is essentially a competitive forum. of course, it's not my call, but I don't see why RF would allow that kind of solicitation here. He is the "El Jefe" though and its totally up to him.

It's all fine. I don't want dead links, but I do encourage people who want to join Kris's FB site to contact him.

Now, onto more superlatives about Suntup Press and Misery.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

It's all fine. I don't want dead links, but I do encourage people who want to join Kris's FB site to contact him.

Now, onto more superlatives about Suntup Press and Misery.
    I also encourage the same to come here We all love this stuff and the more ways to share and express that.. all the better I say

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Those remarques are killer!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

In a word, no.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In a word, no.
    Succinct.
    Brief.
    Terse.
    Short.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice idea though.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul have you revealed how many requests for the Remarque’s?

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Was there an email sent out for the remarque choice? I didn't receive the original e-mail for ordering one either, only found out because I read this thread (yes, spam was checked).

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Paul have you revealed how many requests for the Remarque’s?
    In a word, no.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Was there an email sent out for the remarque choice? I didn't receive the original e-mail for ordering one either, only found out because I read this thread (yes, spam was checked).
    Not yet. I posted here first.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice art!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you couldn't tell, I'm practicing my 'just-say-no' skills.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

If you couldn't tell, I'm practicing my 'just-say-no' skills.
    Progress!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Suntup Press

Hey thanks for sending the swag, Paul. I wasn’t going to mention anything until next week (didn’t want to give you any grief during release week), but, unsurprisingly, you were already on top of it. And now I can say I have this limited publisher note to go with my Misery package.

You know you want one, guys.

Spoiler:

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

So I did a great job avoiding any and all spoilers when it came to the actual book, so today I was able to experience how stunning the numbered edition was when I got home.

Definitely the most beautiful book in my humble collection and I can’t stop looking at.

Spoilers below

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    So I did a great job avoiding any and all spoilers when it came to the actual book, so today I was able to experience how stunning the numbered edition was when I got home.

Definitely the most beautiful book in my humble collection and I can’t stop looking at.

Spoilers below
    I will PM you. This sounds like a folding & gathering mistake.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone about being so cool regarding spoilers. My Suntup box with numbered edition arrived on Monday. I look forward to opening it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I have looked over my books and just cannot get over how amazing they are. I really mean that. I did a half hour unboxing and again for about an hour last night I looked them over with my wife. HANDS down the best numbered I have ever seen on any publication. The numbered could EASILY be a lettered. EASY. The Lettered is the best Lettered I have seen as well. There are a few I have not seen in person granted... but I have seen enough pictures to know this is the best. These books are the real deal. I am already betting the Gift/Artist will be the best ever in that category as well. If you have not gotten yours yet.. be very excited!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

They fantastic from the pics. Congrats to all that got them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 644 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast