Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 644 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 16093

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Has anybody posted pics anywhere of the lettered unveiling?

Thanks

P.S. Shout out to Hunchback Jack for your link to Misery Limited ed.
    I'll be posting pics today in my collection thread. Be warned, it's ~15 pics, so don't go looking and then complain I ruined it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I sure did enjoy taking them.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Was the video that Paul did on 08/08/2018 and posted on Facebook ever shared here? I don't think so. Here's the link. He shows all three versions of the book and shares some background stuff too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I did not reveal everything in my collection thread. There are a couple of cool things waiting to be posted. Hopefully by someone else; soon.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Has anybody posted pics anywhere of the lettered unveiling?

Thanks

I'll be posting pics today in my collection thread. Be warned, it's ~15 pics, so don't go looking and then complain I ruined it.
    ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #836

Not sure what you are questioning.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...14#post1119114

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Can;t wait for my Hill House.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, Flaggs lettered looks amazing! The signature page/letter designation page was a stroke of genius. I can’t wait to get mine!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can;t wait for my Hill House.
    Oh yes, Hill House. I have to make that book don’t I. Better get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Paul, Flaggs lettered looks amazing! The signature page/letter designation page was a stroke of genius. I can’t wait to get mine!
    Very kind of you, thanks. I went through a whole box of band aids.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    So this does have your DNA!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    So this does have your DNA!
    Yes and it’s acid free.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve had all 3 (three) shipping notifications. So excited!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Post #836

Not sure what you are questioning.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...14#post1119114
    Was having a senior link-up problem.. Got it
    Photographs are stunning Jerome, congratulations to you !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It's been tough resisting all the photos as I crawl out of my skin waiting to get my gift edition fix.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a little last minute because it was not something I included in the plan, but we have been getting a few emails from folks asking if they can have their copy of Misery remarqued. In order to be fair to everyone, and not limit this to those who sent me an email, I am offering the following:
    • Dave Christensen has agreed to remarque no more than 50 copies, and we are limiting it to the Numbered edition only. No gift or lettered.
    • His sketches will be of the same detailed style and quality as seen on his The Shining and 'Salem's Lot remarques on The Covers Collection prints.
    • Dave will make available 2-3 options, and the buyer will get to choose which option they want in their book.
    • This will delay shipping to you by about 1 month, depending on how fast Dave can get through them. And if you ordered a lettered and a numbered, and you want your numbered remarqued, it will delay shipping of your lettered as well.
    • The price is $295 plus $25 two-way shipping & handling

To place your order, please click here and checkout through PayPal.

IMPORTANT: Orders must be received no later than 8am Pacific time on Tuesday, August 7 2018.
    Hey Paul,
    Just wondering, when will the remarque choices be made available to those lucky enough to get in on this?
    Best, Greg

p.s. Just loving all the pics - can't wait to see mine.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Greg. Should be soon. I’m waiting for Dave to send the options. Won’t be long now! Thanks for checking.

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

Some light reading while we're all waiting for MISERY to arrive! A Suntup Editions exclusive interview with Bev Vincent.

Bev, it was an absolute joy interviewing you and getting to know more about you.

https://suntup.press/keys-to-the-kingdom/bev-vincent

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Has anyone noticed how good this leather smells? I look like a nut job over here sniffing this thing so much.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone noticed how good this leather smells? I look like a nut job over here sniffing this thing so much.
    I have not gotten mine so I can't comment on the exact olfactory experience, but I will say that the scent is a good sign regarding quality!

I'm very picky about leather-bound books and I think that most of the "leather-bound" special editions are unworthy of the name. I'd take nice cloth or marbled paper over cheap leather any day, but saying "leather-bound" is definitely a marketing factor. Unfortunately, most of the time the publisher will cheap out with a bonded leather that has been so chemically and physically altered that it doesn't retain any smell or true texture, and the tactile experience is very blah. I'm not surprised that Paul is using the good stuff...

Also, as a side note, thank you to everyone who has used spoiler tags or refrained from posting pictures in this thread! As someone who won't see their books for a while and still wants to be surprised, I appreciate it! I am staying away from the collection threads (or at least skimming past spoilers) for now, but it's still nice to be able to keep up on the Suntup thread without having to shield my eyes

I'm sure in the next month or so it will be hard to impossible to avoid all the details, but I'd still like to have a few surprises coming my way

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

IT'S A BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sechrest View Post
    IT'S A BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It also seems to be a nice house
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I can't give you rep but this certainly deserves it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's just about the finest smell in the world...except maybe for..........
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 644 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast