Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Those boxes are beautiful. But are they first printings?
    Yes but for completists there is a packing tape variant.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Those boxes are beautiful. But are they first printings?
    Yes but for completists there is a packing tape variant.
    LOL!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Suntup Press

Paul, would it be safe to assume the next non-King release will be priced similarly to Hill House?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You must own the most recent book to maintain the rights. Once the next King book, or non-King book is purchased, a person could sell the previous title and not loose rights.

Adam, If you passed on the next book, you would lose your rights to that number and the pre-sale. You would remain on Paul's customer list. It's possible that Paul might notify previous customers after the pre-sale and before the public on future titles.
    Thanks, Brian for the extra clarifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Thanks, guys! Appreciate the rundown, Brian and Brian!
    Most welcome, Adam! Just keep buying and you'll be fine
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, would it be safe to assume the next non-King release will be priced similarly to Hill House?
    Yes. Pricing will continue to be in U.S. dollars.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it will also have a dollar sign preceding a series of numbers.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Until he figures out everything Paul doesn't even know the pricing. If he set a strict budget then he'd be limiting himself.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Until he figures out everything Paul doesn't even know the pricing. If he set a strict budget then he'd be limiting himself.
    I see. Thanks, Brian.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it will also have a dollar sign preceding a series of numbers.
    LOL!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

We are deep into prep work for Misery shipping. More soon.

Dayum. That's a lot of boxes.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

One of those boxes
    For my porch is
    Destined to land
    By the mail lady's hand

I'll be so happy
    This book ain't crappy
    I'll build it a shrine
    'Cause it's mine, MINE, !!!MINE!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Years in the making
    Book, movie, play

Given its just due by Suntup and Paul
    Signed for a few, and we know where that leads

Misery for me the collector screams
    No Misery for you, not even dead presidents help

Morose and alone
    Wishing for Misery

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The 26 Lettered boxes are nicer cardboard!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It travels in dark
    My Misery comes to me
    The penguin knows when

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Therefore, he'd only be able to product limiteds.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, it's sooooo close I can taste the Royal glass...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a misery and my login failed,
    It then sold out, I started to wail
    I watch the development with envy and glee
    Of all the collectors who took it from me.

Enjoy your misery as it can be told
    That I missed out, but if I’m so bold,
    You need to watch out if you’ve a foot in the door,
    As Suntup’s number one fan, I do have a plan
    To chop off that foot
    get a spare if I can.

So cancel that book, don’t take a chance,
    Shaq’s hatchet is ready to deliver that glance!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Just don't start licking it

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You could if you spread some peanut butter and jelly on them.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a little last minute because it was not something I included in the plan, but we have been getting a few emails from folks asking if they can have their copy of Misery remarqued. In order to be fair to everyone, and not limit this to those who sent me an email, I am offering the following:
    • Dave Christensen has agreed to remarque no more than 50 copies, and we are limiting it to the Numbered edition only. No gift or lettered.
    • His sketches will be of the same detailed style and quality as seen on his The Shining and 'Salem's Lot remarques on The Covers Collection prints.
    • Dave will make available 2-3 options, and the buyer will get to choose which option they want in their book.
    • This will delay shipping to you by about 1 month, depending on how fast Dave can get through them. And if you ordered a lettered and a numbered, and you want your numbered remarqued, it will delay shipping of your lettered as well.
    • The price is $295 plus $25 two-way shipping & handling

To place your order, please click here and checkout through PayPal.

IMPORTANT: Orders must be received no later than 8am Pacific time on Tuesday, August 7 2018.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Please only order this remarque if you have ordered the NUMBERED edition of Misery. I'm seeing one order so far that did not order the numbered. We'll refund that one, and any others. Thanks so much for your co-operation.

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome news! I'm down for one of these!!

Dave Christensen's artwork ROCKS!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Another month will be a tough wait, but what the heck I'll do it! Loved seeing his work in the covers collection. An amazing offer. Thank you Paul and Dave.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking maple syrup
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast