Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 644 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by o45deuce View Post
    Was the Misery shwag kit just randomly given out to buyers or did all the lettered and numbered edition buyers get one?
    It was limited to the early purchasers. More info on suntup.press.
    Basically the 1st 75 private and 1st 75 public pre-orders. All Lettered buyers got the kit, and Lifetime Subscribers.

Traveler o45deuce is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by o45deuce View Post
    Was the Misery shwag kit just randomly given out to buyers or did all the lettered and numbered edition buyers get one?
    It was limited to the early purchasers. More info on suntup.press.
    Basically the 1st 75 private and 1st 75 public pre-orders. All Lettered buyers got the kit, and Lifetime Subscribers.
    Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Received my remarqued copy today and it looks great. Very happy with everything!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to hear it, thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Got my GE. It looks really nice. Pics in my thread at some point. But I am very happy I got this.
    Got mine today as well and couldn't agree more. This thing is awesome!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, my gift edition arrived in NZ yesterday.

Love this thing. An amazing publication.

Thanks again

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My book has had quite a journey. Lightfoot, virginia a couple of days ago.

Now Florence Kentucky, getting ready to fly across to the UK.

Bought from ebay, and waiting patiently to get the beauty in my hands.

Not sure what the packaging will be (suntup orig?) as it was 1 of 25 bought. Hoping original.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Not sure what the packaging will be (suntup orig?) as it was 1 of 25 bought. Hoping original.
    I wondered about the packaging as well. Since Bookmint(?) received 25 copies, I'm sure they were packed differently than individual copies. So I'm assuming the seller would have to repack. Hope it arrives safe and pristine.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I wondered about the packaging as well. Since Bookmint(?) received 25 copies, I'm sure they were packed differently than individual copies. So I'm assuming the seller would have to repack. Hope it arrives safe and pristine.
    I received four shrink-wrapped books in a box. That box was packed in another box with my other two bubble-wrapped copies. I suppose George received eight boxes of four and one bubble-wrapped copy.

He would repackage to ship to you. He does a great job of packaging.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

My book from George came wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box with packing peanuts. He packaged very well and my book was flawless.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Same with me. My book was wrapped in bubble wrap with a lot of foam peanuts. My book arrived perfectly and like a few people took a journey to get to me. Had to go south to go north.
    But the book is great and I am glad that I got one. It was also still wrapped in the original plastic from Suntup.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same with me. My book was wrapped in bubble wrap with a lot of foam peanuts. My book arrived perfectly and like a few people took a journey to get to me. Had to go south to go north.
    But the book is great and I am glad that I got one. It was also still wrapped in the original plastic from Suntup.
    Same as mine - the Louvre would do well to notate George’s methods

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    My book from George came wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box with packing peanuts. He packaged very well and my book was flawless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Same as mine - the Louvre would do well to notate George’s methods
    George successfully shipped pallets full of the Deluxe Knowing Darkness. I doubt there was a single problem with his packaging of that behemoth. He used the peanut filled box within a peanut filled box method there.

Wrapped with bubble-wrap and any voids packed with peanuts is the best way to ship most books IMHO. You don't want any impact to the box to damage the book, and you don't want the book shaking around in the box. It's not rocket science.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the information.

My angle was more from a point of view of getting packing with that Suntup emblem more than quality of packing.

Wanting the Suntup unpacking experience lol

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, do you have any extra slipcases for the Gift Edition? Just opened the shrinkwrap on my copy from George and it's got a big scratch running down the spine of the slipcase. Wasn't sure whether to tell you or George.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Paul, do you have any extra slipcases for the Gift Edition? Just opened the shrinkwrap on my copy from George and it's got a big scratch running down the spine of the slipcase. Wasn't sure whether to tell you or George.
    I wasn't going to mention it, but mine has a scratch too. It's weird, as there is no indent but there is a scratch mark down the side.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, big ol' thing too. It was definitely there pre-shrinkwrap, though (no scratch on the shrinkwrap), so it must've been during production.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I wasn't going to mention it, but mine has a scratch too. It's weird, as there is no indent but there is a scratch mark down the side.
    I would hang onto those if I were you. It's the scratched slipcase variant, and they will be worth a lot more in the future. ;-)

If you don't mind, could you please submit the form here stating what you said in the posts and we will work on resolving it for you. Thanks!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Paul,
    Wanted to ask have the copies that CD is recieving(Gift Edition) been shipped?
    Thanks

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Paul,
    Wanted to ask have the copies that CD is recieving(Gift Edition) been shipped?
    Thanks
    Yes they have their order.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I would hang onto those if I were you. It's the scratched slipcase variant, and they will be worth a lot more in the future. ;-)

My scratch has a curve to it at the end, would you say that might make it even rarer?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I guess I should feel lucky because mine arrived great from George

More picks in my thread
    BTW, did I mention that I love this book .

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

07-21-36-37

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

07-21-36-37

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

The next King book?

Not only that but King's choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 644 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast