Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 644 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Makes me even sadder I missed the IT one by about one minute!
    Now I'm even sadder Forgot the IT one.
    IT is a Dragon Rebound Editions cube. While related to Suntup Editions, it isn't technically a Suntup paperweight.

So, you can rest easy as long as you have the other two.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I unpacked The Road numbered edition today, and it's just fantastic. The illustrations are true works of art, the design of book and slipcase matches the mood of the novel exactly, and they fit each other like a glove. Wonderful design and craftsmanship.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for the good words on the last couple of pages... I do appreciate it. I tried to stay away from the computer this weekend and only partly succeeded. It has been a very hectic month especially with all the shipping that has been going on. I'm really pleased to see the books start to arrive and the posts here and on social media. It's one of the best parts of all this, seeing everyone receive their books and how excited they are. So thank you.

Anyway, with the shipping behind us, I can now refocus on the lineup for 2020. Some exciting releases next year, and we still have the final announcement of 2019 coming up in a couple weeks.

In other news, Nicholas Levin sent me this picture of his bookshelf which I thought you'd like to see. He is delighted with the treatment of his father's famous novel, and of course that pleases us greatly.

Spoiler:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that’s some sweet validation, Paul!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very awesome, Paul about RB! It looks very classy on that shelve. Have seen a few photos of The Road out in the wild and it looks great too!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very interesting. What's the significance of the corkscrew?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

They are to be read with equal fabulous wine (insert any beverage that opens with a cork screw)
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Was also wondering about the corkscrew. I visited Nicholas earlier this year and he showed me some of the books in his collection. Great guy and an interesting visit. He has sent me a little gift which is heading my way and I will share some photos with you when it arrives.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It looks like Both The Road and the ARC are out for delivery today. That's earlier then expected. Not that I am complaining.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

It's for Rosemary's abortion.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, both got delivered today. They are waiting for me patiently.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Don't have a Facebook account so I guess I can't see it. Oh well. No biggie.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It is an Unofficial Fan Page for Suntup's work Mike.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    OH. OK. Thanks Kris.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unofficial?!? I'm an official fan. Where's the link for that?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

It cannot be official. Paul doesn't run it and isn't even an admin BUT he endorsed it when I approached him for it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

It cannot be official. Paul doesn't run it and isn't even an admin BUT he endorsed it when I approached him for it
    Just bustin' your chops. Should have named it, "Fans of Suntup". Kinda like a motorcycle gang. I.E. Sons of Anarchy. We could have pledges, colors, and everything. And since Paul is based in CA, it's only fitting.

So get to work, Paul! We need official, unofficially biker jackets.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my numbered and lettered The Road, and they are both beautiful books. The lettered is a unique experience with the Coptic binding and quartzite boards, very cool. I would like to post some photos, but I’m not interested in paying Photobucket’s ransom, any suggestions in regards to a better ‘free’ image hosting site?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just bustin' your chops. Should have named it, "Fans of Suntup". Kinda like a motorcycle gang. I.E. Sons of Anarchy. We could have pledges, colors, and everything. And since Paul is based in CA, it's only fitting.

So get to work, Paul! We need official, unofficially biker jackets.
    I dunno, Brian. Have you seen the end of Easy Rider?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I received my numbered and lettered The Road, and they are both beautiful books. The lettered is a unique experience with the Coptic binding and quartzite boards, very cool. I would like to post some photos, but I’m not interested in paying Photobucket’s ransom, any suggestions in regards to a better ‘free’ image hosting site?
    Imgur is good. You can post things without an account if you want. Just make sure you keep things private otherwise the whole of Imgur will see what you post.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Imgur is good. You can post things without an account if you want. Just make sure you keep things private otherwise the whole of Imgur will see what you post.
    I use postimages dot org
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

I use the galleries here for images I post here. As long as you keep the image size small, you can upload a good number if images for a collection thread. I usually resize the image to be 640 pixels wide.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Me too Peter. So far so good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 644 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast