Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 644 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! WHAT IF???!!!

Spoiler:
    Cry Havoc! and unleash the Jeff's of War!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember when he was teasing the road and I desperately wished that it was The Long Walk... if it's the Bachman books, and there's no AGE - I'm going to lose my mind.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This is a series.... little different than a trilogy I think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure where you get 'Series' from. Paul announced "A 3 book set". Thats not necessarily the same as a series which would indicate a continuation of a single story or theme.
    Ill stick with Series
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I remember when he was teasing the road and I desperately wished that it was The Long Walk... if it's the Bachman books, and there's no AGE - I'm going to lose my mind.
    Yeah, THAT would be less than ideal. Being that I don’t have a numbered Misery.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Border trilogy

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just want to say that I had to reach out to Suntup with a question about a couple of my orders and the customer service is FANTASTIC!!!

I will def not hesitate to purchase from them in the future.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Yeah, THAT would be less than ideal. Being that I don’t have a numbered Misery.

It’s already been announced that this will be numbered, lettered and Roman Numeral editions only, so no AGE - at least for now.

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

You are going to cost me a lot of money in the future Paul! Great job! Still awaiting my first publication, but already do i know i like it

Rosemary, numbered : Check
    The Road, numbered : Check
    Brother, numbered .. : Check
    I am Legend, gift .... : Oh, i`m longing to check this one too as a numbered and probably will .. just have to justify it first and be convinced by the devil on my shoulder and it`s constantly nagging, dragging, pulling and sweet talking

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    You are going to cost me a lot of money in the future Paul! Great job! Still awaiting my first publication, but already do i know i like it

Rosemary, numbered : Check
    The Road, numbered : Check
    Brother, numbered .. : Check
    I am Legend, gift .... : Oh, i`m longing to check this one too as a numbered and probably will .. just have to justify it first and be convinced by the devil on my shoulder and it`s constantly nagging, dragging, pulling and sweet talking
    I'm the devil on your shoulder-devil's shoulder. I'm telling him to tell you to do it. Buy it. Get it. Huff it. Keep it. Because what if you pass and that three book set is on the non-King track and it leaves, completely full, at the private pre-order station? What if it is forever out of reach? And when the EMP attack lands and all gadgets are wiped out and all anyone has for entertainment are books and Suntup Editions become treasured currency, THEN where will you be? I am the DEVIL and my name is FOMO.

This is the script that runs through my head. Obviously you should ignore it and do what's right for you. No matter what, the books you already have on pre-order are gems.

Country
    Country Flag

The legend. Jeffingoff (what kind of name is that anyway) .. just a reference from one of your videos .. and thanks for them .. videos

No matter what, the books you already have on pre-order are gems. .. which is why i though .. blablabla .. save it .. blabla .. I own the FS LE (lot of potential, but didn`t nail it if you ask me, which you didn`t ..) .. even whattever this (SP edition - numbered) is an upgrade .. aargh .. i will, must anyway act soon

The Gift edition looks smart on the sites, the fine publication of the numbered naturally more sophisticated and vellum is nice .. the choice of the colour used on the numbered would be interesting to know why was picked - just for the sake of curiosity

Oh .. i`ll cave in probably. Cave in and then die with no food someday in the dystopic future .. Hahnemühle Bugra Pastel Paper is probably eatable anyway!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I wonder what is behind the decision to publish a lettered edition only.
    Politics. It's always politics. Some believe it's left wing extremists, others belive it's the far right.
    Personally I belive it's the Amish.
    And let's not forget the ol' standby; climate change.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna guess Wayward Pines for the 3 book set, or series, or trilogy, or whatever the cool kids are calling it these days. Broke is my word of choice.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

[QUOTE=Joe315;1168598]. I’m curious what the exclusive lettered will be ...QUOTE]

"...the title is not at all what you are accustomed to seeing from us. We do expect it to raise some eyebrows, however it is one of the best-selling books of all time." Let the guessing begin!

Charlotte's Web

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whatever the three book set is, I'm probably going to want to purchase the full set up front. My wallet is hoping that these will be printed offset instead of letterpress...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Whatever the three book set is, I'm probably going to want to purchase the full set up front. My wallet is hoping that these will be printed offset instead of letterpress...
    Hear hear! That was my first thought, too.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Ben Mears;1168745]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    . I’m curious what the exclusive lettered will be ...QUOTE]

"...the title is not at all what you are accustomed to seeing from us. We do expect it to raise some eyebrows, however it is one of the best-selling books of all time." Let the guessing begin!

Charlotte's Web
    The Bible
    The Oxford Dictionary (LOL only Paul could pull this off)

Or maybe, based on the Roman numerals, it is something like "The Aenid" by Vergil. Also thought of "The Illiad" or the "Odyssey" by Homer, but he was Greek not Roman.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

A series of three? What`s the clues?

Tolkien maybe .. 1 Fellowship of the ring, 2 Two towers, 3 Return of the King ..

John F. Kennedy Raenas will become famous soon enough Raenas will become famous soon enough

I would be surprised if it was not letterpress, given it will have the Roman numerals treatment. A truly luxurious book printed offset would look weird in my opinion.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I hereby request that Paul hire in a special photographer to do an extensive shoot of whatever the Roman numeral edition is.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Raenas View Post
    I would be surprised if it was not letterpress, given it will have the Roman numerals treatment. A truly luxurious book printed offset would look weird in my opinion.
    THOUGH, maybe the lettereds and roman numerals are the editions that do the letterpress lift and the numbered is a more affordable offset edition--considering there's also no AGE.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait.... was I reading that wrong OR can you "pre buy the set of books". I thought it meant the various levels of quality....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I love the letterpress, and I was just showing off that very feature of Horns last weekend. It would just be pretty steep to purchase 3 new letterpress editions just 6 weeks after the most recent letterpress offering. I'm sure it will be amazing either way, though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    THOUGH, maybe the lettereds and roman numerals are the editions that do the letterpress lift and the numbered is a more affordable offset edition--considering there's also no AGE.
    That would be an interesting approach. I like it!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m interested to know how the opportunity to buy the Roman Numeral editions will be granted. First into the store on preorder day? A lottery among current lettered holders? Random draw of quiz winners?

I’d love to know what Paul has in mind.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Whenever Paul posts one of his updates, I imagine him sitting in a plush chair, holding a glass of whatever strong liquor he prefers, smoking a Cuban and slowly petting a cat or lizard or something, all while laughing maniacally at all of us as we work ourselves into a frenzy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 644 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast