Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 645 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No problem. Just after I go back and buy Salems' Lot S\L, and maybe a lettered Regulators. and get a bronze lifetime membership to Suntup.
    How does that sound. Oh right, and I have to use it to get the asbestos Firestarter and... This may take a while, but I will do my best.
    Gotta say I like your priorities here lol

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks lotuz. I often have the time machine wish in my head. But so far, it hasn't worked .

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Where did you see that, Mike? I checked the site, but all pictures look the same as before to me.
    He's talking about the status updates. Green means completed.
    Thanks Jeff. I assumed people new about the status update section.
    I do, but I thought you were talking about the actual slipcase. My bad!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to worry, there's something green on the horizon.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

If you are talking about a book, I have a guess but I will keep it to my self because I am probably wrong.

My Mood
    Cool

Where did you see that, Mike? I checked the site, but all pictures look the same as before to me.
    He's talking about the status updates. Green means completed.
    Thanks Jeff. I assumed people new about the status update section.
    I do, but I thought you were talking about the actual slipcase. My bad!
    No problem, I should have been more accurate in what I meant.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    A Suntup Edition of Luc Besson‘s “The Fifth Element” housed in a Super Green slipcase

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

EYES
    OF
    THE
    DRAGON

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

EYES
    OF
    THE
    DRAGON
    Not that.

In other news, I’ll update the status page soon but the Time Machine books just got done. Still need time for shipping to me and we need to make foam. So a few weeks off but production on the edition is complete. The Lettered should be done soon as well.

My Mood
    Cool

EYES
    OF
    THE
    DRAGON
    Not that.

In other news, I’ll update the status page soon but the Time Machine books just got done. Still need time for shipping to me and we need to make foam. So a few weeks off but production on the edition is complete. The Lettered should be done soon as well.

Can you tell I am excited? As for the other book I have a guess but it is probably wrong.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

EYES
    OF
    THE
    DRAGON
    Not that.

That's fantastic!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    A Suntup Edition of Luc Besson‘s “The Fifth Element” housed in a Super Green slipcase
    I’d love it

Super green.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The invisible man will be green, yes?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The invisible man will be green, yes?

HBJ
    It will it will yes... checking my records, it's 'evergreen' to be specific, and green ink too.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those years when you could read Calvin & Hobbes, Bloom County, The Far Side, and even Matt Groening’s pre-Simpsons weekly Life in Hell really felt like a golden era in comic strips. While odds were never in our favor for C&H, thank you Paul for making the effort to see if it could be done. Any of the others would be greeted with just as much warmth and enthusiasm should you decide to pursue them. Thanks again.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Well I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing gift, but I’d like to thank Paul for my Red Dragon ARC. I’m not going to blather here because I already blathered in my unboxing video. Seriously, it’s probably one of my worst unboxings and that’s saying a lot. I get an ARC and you get an unwatchable video. There is no justice.

Again, THANK YOU PAUL!!

https://youtu.be/Nh6fokN9_hE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. What a great gift Jeff. And you do deserve it. Your videos are now part of Suntup productions . So, it awesome that you got one.
    P.S Just watched the video. It was great and the fact that the cover is illustrated, man, that's the icing on the cake. So congrats on getting one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. What a great gift Jeff. And you do deserve it. Your videos are now part of Suntup productions . So, it awesome that you got one.
    P.S Just watched the video. It was great and the fact that the cover is illustrated, man, that's the icing on the cake. So congrats on getting one.
    Thank you, Mike! I'm hoping that this vid will knock some people off the fence to go get a copy of the AGE so you can let us know that it's all sold out! Then I will feel complete.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Oceans o' drool. If Paul removed the words Advance Review Copy off the cover, this would be an amazing edition all on its own. When it comes to Suntup books I am Gollum.

My Mood
    Cool

You know, I have things in the pipeline that need to be done but if any are left after that vid, I may get that one and IAL. That would make three GE that I would have.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one Jeff! I especially like the part where you said it has pages! I'm pleased you noticed. It's a new innovation I'm experimenting with and I may end up doing that for all books going forward.

Country
    Country Flag

Good one Jeff! I especially like the part where you said it has pages! I'm pleased you noticed. It's a new innovation I'm experimenting with and I may end up doing that for all books going forward.
    I notice all the details.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on getting the ARC, Jeff. I’m happy for you. The unannounced and unexplained are the best ones! I enjoyed the video as per usual. The book looks great.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Still need time for shipping to me and we need to make foam.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I search E-Bay every day for the Suntup ARCs, but nobody's selling, and I don't blame the owners one bit!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 645 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast