Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 644 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. So if I am reading this right, one $700 with the Planchete.
    one went for $950 by itself. That is impressive. So by itself maybe between $675-$900 to be realistic.
    That is impressive. I would be happy with $675+ for the book on it's own. I wish there was a way to keep a record of what the real value it is.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did those auctions include rights to the next titles? If so, I could see someone paying a premium.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did those auctions include rights to the next titles? If so, I could see someone paying a premium.
    The next one woulda been horns - so that was presumptively paid for and no mention of it being included in either listing. The $700 sale specifically states that it DOES NOT include future rights; the higher sale makes no mention - but again the next in line for rights woulda been a copy of horns
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow. I'm flabbergasted.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This may not be the right place for this but since Suntup has a connection to Jordan Peele what did you guys think of US? Personally, I loved it. He brings dread and creepiness instead of your typical jump scare. Plus the soundtrack and the acting were amazing! I wish I had snagged a Rosemary's Baby gift edition to read his intro( not to mention how beautiful the book will be) but I still need to hold out in JUST IN CASE another King ever gets announced. I did get the Horns gift though!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could there be something today where Paul said new book coming?????????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    This may not be the right place for this but since Suntup has a connection to Jordan Peele what did you guys think of US? Personally, I loved it. He brings dread and creepiness instead of your typical jump scare. Plus the soundtrack and the acting were amazing! I wish I had snagged a Rosemary's Baby gift edition to read his intro( not to mention how beautiful the book will be) but I still need to hold out in JUST IN CASE another King ever gets announced. I did get the Horns gift though!
    Fantastic movie. It's been discussed down in the Gem Theater and is almost universally well thought of.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Could there be something today where Paul said new book coming?????????????????
    One can hope. And I sure am hoping a lot.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I thought Us was a huge disappointment. There was no sense of dread, no sense of tension, and I thought the actions was a little sub par. The actors just didn’t seem to “act” right for the situations they were in. I get it that there was supposed to be levity in the movie at some points but it just was not done well. The twist of the movie is really bad, and makes no sense in the confines of the movie. Even at a deeper level, taking the metaphors and symbolism into account I thought the tropes were tired and inserting a ton of social justice symbolism into a horror film just doesn’t work. I thought Get out was just about the same and obviously if this becomes a recurring theme in his movies I’ll be passing on the future offerings.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay I'll start the guesses.

The Road

My Mood
    Cool

That was my guess also.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Okay I'll start the guesses.

The Road
    That's all it can be.

I'll be so pissed if I miss out on the numbered.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Same. The road

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Announcement on Friday. Video up today.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WHO IS PUMPED IF THIS IS THE ROAD?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

PS: I AM!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

It's one of the ones that I and I am sure many other people asked for. Very excited.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It's one of the ones that I and I am sure many other people asked for. Very excited.
    Have you read the Road? One of my all time favorite books!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Definitely THE ROAD. My favorite book of all time...my heart is racing right now. Stunned and oh so pleased. Can’t wait for the announcement to see what is being offered.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Definitely THE ROAD. My favorite book of all time...my heart is racing right now. Stunned and oh so pleased. Can’t wait for the announcement to see what is being offered.
    Yep it’s up there for me. Liked it much better than the Stand which was apocalyptic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Have you read the Road? One of my all time favorite books!
    I have it but never picked it up. And I haven't seen the movie either. I may have time to read it before this comes out and I do have to get the movie.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What if this is Paul’s first collaboration? I am hoping this will be a Suntup/Grant release of The Talisman 3, because why not?

Spoiler:
    I know it's not but it's fun to think about
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cool

I did not know he (the author) was involved in No Country for Old Men which is a classic to me. I am really excited about this.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope if Paul got Cormac McCarthy on board for The Road that Suntup eventually does a S/L of Blood Meridian. Now that was an effed up book
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I hope if Paul got Cormac McCarthy on board for The Road that Suntup eventually does a S/L of Blood Meridian. Now that was an effed up book
    I have not read that... is it as good as the Road?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    McCarthy has been quoted several times as refusing to sign THE ROAD, save for the X number of 1st ed trade HCs he signed and numbered for his (then ten-year-old) son to sell later in life. So if this edition of THE ROAD is signed, it won’t be by McCarthy. But BLOOD MERIDIAN on the other hand...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 644 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast