+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95
Results 2,351 to 2,367 of 2367

Thread: Suntup Press

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Does that Mausoleum take payments from the Afterlife?
    You can talk with one of our Suntup Estate Planners!
    That could actually be a thing with the value of DR and Suntup editions.

I told a friend about Misery S/L Numbered going for $4050 and the Rebounds/Portfolio/Paperweight going for $12000.

She said, "Well, you could use $16,000."

She's right. I could. And perhaps an estate planner.
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

ICYMI....

I've listed a Stephen King Misery Artist Gift Edition by Suntup Editions Signed by Rick Berry on eBay.

One bid of $199. One recently sold by a member for $250 and one for $310.

Auction ends tonight at seven on the west coast and ten on the east. I'll cover shipping for site members.
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

Along the Path of the Beam jeffingoff will become famous soon enough jeffingoff will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I can't purchase any of Paul's books until I find a bookcase worthy enough
    I had one made. It's constructed with 100% vibranium. Had it imported from overseas.
    From Wakanda I'm assuming.
    Yeah, that's what the little sticker on the back says!

Traveler scarface will become famous soon enough

Any chance you will drop us hints like you did for Misery and Haunting of Hill House?
    WANTED:
    Mister Slaughter+Providence Rider Lettered (W/X/Z) (Robert McCammon)
    Storm Front, Fools Moon (Jim Butcher)
    Half the World Lettered "LL" (Joe Abercrombie)

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    Any chance you will drop us hints like you did for Misery and Haunting of Hill House?
    Absolutely!

Citizen of Gilead firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66 is a glorious beacon of light firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, is misery still slated for an 8/8/18 publication date?
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Eyes of the Dragon proof with green wrappers
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Paul, is misery still slated for an 8/8/18 publication date?
    We’re posting an official update on this in the week.

I'm not speaking for Paul, BUT the rumor mill says that fans of Danielle Steel's children's books will be very happy!

Manni Folken Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I purchase a copy of Haunting of Hill House aftermarket, will that guarantee my spot for your next book, Paul? That stuff got so confusing and I wasn't really in the game at the time to pay enough attention. If so, if anyone is selling, I'm looking to buy if we can come to an agreement. Please PM me. Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If so, if anyone is selling, I'm looking to buy if we can come to an agreement. Please PM me. Thanks!
    Are they still valued at list price?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Along the Path of the Beam jeffingoff will become famous soon enough jeffingoff will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    If so, if anyone is selling, I'm looking to buy if we can come to an agreement. Please PM me. Thanks!
    Are they still valued at list price?
    I haven't seen anyone selling their preorder.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

Brain, I know it's confusing but if my conversations with Paul are correct, you will have first rights to the next Non-King book but not the next King book. You would need Misery for that. I don't know what the
    worth would be though for Haunting of Hill house is now. Unless Paul makes more then what he did for Misery, or people who bought Misery do not buy the next King book (assuming there is one) then people might have a shot. But I don't know if you would need Hill house for that.
    I am sure Paul will correct me if I got anything wrong.

Country
    Country Flag

If I purchase a copy of Haunting of Hill House aftermarket, will that guarantee my spot for your next book, Paul? That stuff got so confusing and I wasn't really in the game at the time to pay enough attention. If so, if anyone is selling, I'm looking to buy if we can come to an agreement. Please PM me. Thanks!
    I think if you purchase the copy during the preorder phase, then I'd bet the right to that number (for the future non-King books) would be part of what you're buying. But I guess that would be up to the seller.

After the book is published and out in the wild, I wouldn't expect the right to that number.

I'll hang up and listen for Paul's response.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'm not speaking for Paul, BUT the rumor mill says that fans of Danielle Steel's children's books will be very happy!

So hard to keep a secret these days.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

Hey Paul, just sent you an email, but your Suntup site seems to be down.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian. If you purchase a book aftermarket before it is released, yourself and the seller would need to fill out and send in the 'Transfer of Ownership' form. There's a link to it in the footer of suntup.press called "Support". Then yes, rights to future non-King are transferred to the new owner.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Hey Paul, just sent you an email, but your Suntup site seems to be down.
    Fixed. A security plugin malfunctioned. Bah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95