Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 644 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    That would be great if I did, but I won't hold my breath. But at the same time, I will hold out a little hope.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just got mine. Awesome book! Nice job Paul.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.
    I hear salivating works well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping for mine this week!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine just arrived

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.
    I’m not an expert on this but it’s highly doubtful the scales will flake off. And I don’t really know anything about the need to treat the spine. I would say not.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    That would be great if I did, but I won't hold my breath. But at the same time, I will hold out a little hope.

My tracking said it would arrive this coming Friday. I got it yesterday! Keep hoping!
    Certainly worth the wait!!!!!!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I’m not an expert on this but it’s highly doubtful the scales will flake off. And I don’t really know anything about the need to treat the spine. I would say not.
    Good to know. In related news, my copy isn't eating the mice I'm feeding it.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it clear what's inside?

Included with every order of the Numbered and Lettered editions is this limited promotional artwork kit, showcasing some of the gorgeous illustrations from Magdalena Kaczan. Included is a full-color 6″ x 9″ print, a 4″ x 6″ postcard and a deluxe, oversized UV coated 2.5″ x 8.5″ bookmark, all packed inside a gold metallic printed envelope.
    Of course, it could be a live snake in there, pissed as all hell and demanding to know what happened to its brothers.

...Open it!
    Yeah, that's what I assumed was in there. And with pics on the product page, there really is no need to destroy such a lovely envelope just to get my fingerprints all over the beautiful art. Better to keep everything in mint condition.
    UPDATE: I opened the envelope and a cloud of white dust puffed up. I gasped in surprise and pulled in a good amount of that dust. Enough of it. Inside the 'velope was a note that read, "You are infected. If you don't do exactly as instructed you will die. Tic Toc Jeff." Then my cell phone rang and I heard screaming. A computer altered voice that was both male and female said "Film yourself eating your books. Start with Horns. When you're done with Horns you'll get a sample of the antidote--enough to delay the effects of the poison. You'll get more antidote the more books you eat." I laughed and hung up and had a burrito.

REAL UPDATE: the envelope wasn't sealed. It was just lightly stuck in a couple of spots. I opened it gently without tearing anything. You can all exhale now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

My tracking said it would arrive this coming Friday. I got it yesterday! Keep hoping!
    Certainly worth the wait!!!!!!
    I am sure it's worth the wait, but as the late great Tom Petty once sang "The waiting is the hardest part."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Send it back for a full refund.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Send it back for a full refund.
    I'll eat the mice.

My Mood
    Cool

Jeff, you may want to see if goumet mice would work. I don't know where they are, but I am sure you could find a place to get them. You seem like a resourceful guy. Or, it's your general presentation of the mice. Some snakes may be picky and you may have one of the picky ones. Just sayin.

My Mood
    Cool

People probably already know this, but Very Fine books has copies of the GE of Horns for sale in case you missed, it or did not buy it if you bought a numbered or just want another copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: I opened the envelope and a cloud of white dust puffed up. I gasped in surprise and pulled in a good amount of that dust. Enough of it. Inside the 'velope was a note that read, "You are infected. If you don't do exactly as instructed you will die. Tic Toc Jeff." Then my cell phone rang and I heard screaming. A computer altered voice that was both male and female said "Film yourself eating your books. Start with Horns. When you're done with Horns you'll get a sample of the antidote--enough to delay the effects of the poison. You'll get more antidote the more books you eat." I laughed and hung up and had a burrito.

REAL UPDATE: the envelope wasn't sealed. It was just lightly stuck in a couple of spots. I opened it gently without tearing anything. You can all exhale now.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I just opened my numbered edition of Horns. Wow. I’m luckily an owner of the numbered edition of Misery, which is a gorgeous book in its own right, but this one is double gorgeous. This is one I’ll be showing to family & friends due to the sheer beauty of the design. This edition of Horns is now the nicest numbered edition I own (and I own a few Charnel House Limiteds amongst others).

You’re at the top of your game, my friend.

Thanks.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan! Appreciate the good words. I’m pleased you like it.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Got my limited Horns today - it’s incredible. This is quality in a numbered edition that most publishers couldn’t even touch in a lettered edition. Between this and the numbered Misery...wow. I always put Joe Stefko’s books in a class all their own, but man, this is easily in that class, if not in a new class.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Paul, I just opened my numbered edition of Horns. Wow. I’m luckily an owner of the numbered edition of Misery, which is a gorgeous book in its own right, but this one is double gorgeous. This is one I’ll be showing to family & friends due to the sheer beauty of the design. This edition of Horns is now the nicest numbered edition I own (and I own a few Charnel House Limiteds amongst others).

You’re at the top of your game, my friend.

Thanks.
    Agreed!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Horn" books arrived yesterday. More great looking books Paul!! Congrats!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I’m heading home on Sunday so I hope the post lady hasn’t tried to deliver my artist edition yet. Really looking forward to this one!

I am not really collecting anymore but since I already had a copy of the Misery AE in my hands (and a copy of the Horns AE on order) when I sold my collection, I decided to make an exception for Suntup and keep a small AE collection going (even though not all books are getting the AE treatment, unfortunately). Looking forward to many more great productions!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I’m heading home on Sunday so I hope the post lady hasn’t tried to deliver my artist edition yet. Really looking forward to this one!

I am not really collecting anymore but since I already had a copy of the Misery AE in my hands (and a copy of the Horns AE on order) when I sold my collection, I decided to make an exception for Suntup and keep a small AE collection going.
    Did you get the Rosemary's Baby AGE?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes and I was sad that there is no AE for The Road...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Yes and I was sad that there is no AE for The Road...
    Oh good, because it sold out AND it's the smallest print run for a Suntup AGE so far. I also would love a ROAD AGE. I'd buy the living hell out of that one. It would be sooooo bought.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, at my book is my state. So it would be great if I got it tomorrow, but I will settle for Sat. Can't wait so I can share in the joy also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 644 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast