Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 316 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 7876

Thread: Suntup Press

  1. #6326
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,491
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    That would be great if I did, but I won't hold my breath. But at the same time, I will hold out a little hope.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  2. #6327
    Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,799
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Just got mine. Awesome book! Nice job Paul.

  3. #6328
    Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    9,002
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.
    I hear salivating works well.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  4. #6329
    Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Apple Valley, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,422
    My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hoping for mine this week!

  5. #6330
    Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,283
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Mine just arrived

  6. #6331
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,515
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.
    I hear salivating works well.
    Iím not an expert on this but itís highly doubtful the scales will flake off. And I donít really know anything about the need to treat the spine. I would say not.

  7. #6332
    Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,010
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    That would be great if I did, but I won't hold my breath. But at the same time, I will hold out a little hope.

    My tracking said it would arrive this coming Friday. I got it yesterday! Keep hoping!
    Certainly worth the wait!!!!!!
    Messin' with Sasquatch

  8. #6333
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    816
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.
    I hear salivating works well.
    Iím not an expert on this but itís highly doubtful the scales will flake off. And I donít really know anything about the need to treat the spine. I would say not.
    Good to know. In related news, my copy isn't eating the mice I'm feeding it.

  9. #6334
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    816
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Isn't it clear what's inside?

    Included with every order of the Numbered and Lettered editions is this limited promotional artwork kit, showcasing some of the gorgeous illustrations from Magdalena Kaczan. Included is a full-color 6″ x 9″ print, a 4″ x 6″ postcard and a deluxe, oversized UV coated 2.5″ x 8.5″ bookmark, all packed inside a gold metallic printed envelope.
    Of course, it could be a live snake in there, pissed as all hell and demanding to know what happened to its brothers.

    ...Open it!
    Yeah, that's what I assumed was in there. And with pics on the product page, there really is no need to destroy such a lovely envelope just to get my fingerprints all over the beautiful art. Better to keep everything in mint condition.
    UPDATE: I opened the envelope and a cloud of white dust puffed up. I gasped in surprise and pulled in a good amount of that dust. Enough of it. Inside the 'velope was a note that read, "You are infected. If you don't do exactly as instructed you will die. Tic Toc Jeff." Then my cell phone rang and I heard screaming. A computer altered voice that was both male and female said "Film yourself eating your books. Start with Horns. When you're done with Horns you'll get a sample of the antidote--enough to delay the effects of the poison. You'll get more antidote the more books you eat." I laughed and hung up and had a burrito.

    REAL UPDATE: the envelope wasn't sealed. It was just lightly stuck in a couple of spots. I opened it gently without tearing anything. You can all exhale now.

  10. #6335
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,491
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    That would be great if I did, but I won't hold my breath. But at the same time, I will hold out a little hope.

    My tracking said it would arrive this coming Friday. I got it yesterday! Keep hoping!
    Certainly worth the wait!!!!!!
    I am sure it's worth the wait, but as the late great Tom Petty once sang "The waiting is the hardest part."
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  11. #6336
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,515
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Good to know. In related news, my copy isn't eating the mice I'm feeding it.
    Send it back for a full refund.

  12. #6337
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    816
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Good to know. In related news, my copy isn't eating the mice I'm feeding it.
    Send it back for a full refund.
    I'll eat the mice.

  13. #6338
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,491
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Good to know. In related news, my copy isn't eating the mice I'm feeding it.
    Jeff, you may want to see if goumet mice would work. I don't know where they are, but I am sure you could find a place to get them. You seem like a resourceful guy. Or, it's your general presentation of the mice. Some snakes may be picky and you may have one of the picky ones. Just sayin.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  14. #6339
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,491
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    People probably already know this, but Very Fine books has copies of the GE of Horns for sale in case you missed, it or did not buy it if you bought a numbered or just want another copy.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  15. #6340
    Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    9,002
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    UPDATE: I opened the envelope and a cloud of white dust puffed up. I gasped in surprise and pulled in a good amount of that dust. Enough of it. Inside the 'velope was a note that read, "You are infected. If you don't do exactly as instructed you will die. Tic Toc Jeff." Then my cell phone rang and I heard screaming. A computer altered voice that was both male and female said "Film yourself eating your books. Start with Horns. When you're done with Horns you'll get a sample of the antidote--enough to delay the effects of the poison. You'll get more antidote the more books you eat." I laughed and hung up and had a burrito.

    REAL UPDATE: the envelope wasn't sealed. It was just lightly stuck in a couple of spots. I opened it gently without tearing anything. You can all exhale now.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  16. #6341
    Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,283
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Paul, I just opened my numbered edition of Horns. Wow. Iím luckily an owner of the numbered edition of Misery, which is a gorgeous book in its own right, but this one is double gorgeous. This is one Iíll be showing to family & friends due to the sheer beauty of the design. This edition of Horns is now the nicest numbered edition I own (and I own a few Charnel House Limiteds amongst others).

    Youíre at the top of your game, my friend.

    Thanks.

  17. #6342
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,515
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thanks Alan! Appreciate the good words. Iím pleased you like it.

  18. #6343
    Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Got my limited Horns today - itís incredible. This is quality in a numbered edition that most publishers couldnít even touch in a lettered edition. Between this and the numbered Misery...wow. I always put Joe Stefkoís books in a class all their own, but man, this is easily in that class, if not in a new class.

  19. #6344
    Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    9,002
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Paul, I just opened my numbered edition of Horns. Wow. Iím luckily an owner of the numbered edition of Misery, which is a gorgeous book in its own right, but this one is double gorgeous. This is one Iíll be showing to family & friends due to the sheer beauty of the design. This edition of Horns is now the nicest numbered edition I own (and I own a few Charnel House Limiteds amongst others).

    Youíre at the top of your game, my friend.

    Thanks.
    Agreed!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

  20. #6345
    Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Apple Valley, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,422
    My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    My "Horn" books arrived yesterday. More great looking books Paul!! Congrats!

  21. #6346
    Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,095
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Iím heading home on Sunday so I hope the post lady hasnít tried to deliver my artist edition yet. Really looking forward to this one!

    I am not really collecting anymore but since I already had a copy of the Misery AE in my hands (and a copy of the Horns AE on order) when I sold my collection, I decided to make an exception for Suntup and keep a small AE collection going (even though not all books are getting the AE treatment, unfortunately). Looking forward to many more great productions!

  22. #6347
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    816
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Iím heading home on Sunday so I hope the post lady hasnít tried to deliver my artist edition yet. Really looking forward to this one!

    I am not really collecting anymore but since I already had a copy of the Misery AE in my hands (and a copy of the Horns AE on order) when I sold my collection, I decided to make an exception for Suntup and keep a small AE collection going.
    Did you get the Rosemary's Baby AGE?

  23. #6348
    Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,095
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Yes and I was sad that there is no AE for The Road...

  24. #6349
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    816
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Yes and I was sad that there is no AE for The Road...
    Oh good, because it sold out AND it's the smallest print run for a Suntup AGE so far. I also would love a ROAD AGE. I'd buy the living hell out of that one. It would be sooooo bought.

  25. #6350
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,491
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Well, at my book is my state. So it would be great if I got it tomorrow, but I will settle for Sat. Can't wait so I can share in the joy also.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 316 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts