Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 644 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I have have waiting for a shipping notification... I guess this is better

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    That's a big shipping notification!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the waiting on pictures. Thank you for that. Everyone will have it by mid next week and I can tell you I want that joy that you got from those little surprises so thank you for not postin... YET! Cheers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not going to post any unboxing photos, right now. I think everyone should have the joy of opening their packages and finding the amazing little details for themselves.

Paul – I am at a loss for words to describe how great the experience of opening this incredible production was.
    I love the all the details (186 is brilliant)

You people really need to get out more!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I like the waiting on pictures. Thank you for that. Everyone will have it by mid next week and I can tell you I want that joy that you got from those little surprises so thank you for not postin... YET! Cheers
    You’re welcome. I was going to post photos in a spoiler tag but I quickly realized how special Paul has made this. I still can’t wipe the smile off of my face. I even boxed it all back up so I can open it all again later at home.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not going to post any unboxing photos, right now. I think everyone should have the joy of opening their packages and finding the amazing little details for themselves.

Paul – I am at a loss for words to describe how great the experience of opening this incredible production was.
    Post the unboxing photos, but put them behind spoiler tags. That way, those who wish to see them without spoiling it for others can do so.

Either that, or send me some photos in a PM. LOL!

I have to wait an additional month before I receive mine, as I jumped on Paul's offer of a remarque.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You’re welcome. I was going to post photos in a spoiler tag but I quickly realized how special Paul has made this. I still can’t wipe the smile off of my face. I even boxed it all back up so I can open it all again later at home.
    Just a VERY classy move on your part and I wanted to say thanks. I have been waiting for this for so long and I know Paul like Book "easter eggs" so... I am beyond pumped. THANK YOU!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I think the CDCC, or the DEA, or whatever federal agency is in charge of classifying mood-altering drugs, is going to have to create a classification for Suntup editions.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Haha what a great notification

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

No shipping notice here yet either so this inspired me to run to my mailbox. I had a package!

Spoiler:

Fuck my life.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You people really need to get out more!! lol
    You’re probably right but then again I’ve seen Block Buster Movies with less thought put into their premier. I think Paul is the Chuck Norris of the publishing world.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

No shipping notice here yet either so this inspired me to run to my mailbox. I had a package!

Spoiler:

Fuck my life.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can’t see mine arriving in the UK by the middle of next week tbh.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Yes of course.. sorry. Maybe end though?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Yes of course.. sorry. Maybe end though?
    Hopefully. Fingers crossed!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Just a VERY classy move on your part and I wanted to say thanks. I have been waiting for this for so long and I know Paul like Book "easter eggs" so... I am beyond pumped. THANK YOU!
    Couldn't agree more, thank you! My willpower will be tested to not look for pics as mine goes coast to coast

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Recieved my tracking number....next Thursday. A couple of hours later, another tracking number.....for the "Misery Promo Kit"!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my package. I've never been one to really relish the process of unboxing.. well I'm a convert now. There was so much hype behind this book but honestly.. I think all of the hype was well founded. From the moment you open the box flaps until you flip through the book.. it was a true pleasure. I can't imagine there are many lettered editions with this much thought put into the entire process. I'm absolutely floored.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I just received my package. I've never been one to really relish the process of unboxing.. well I'm a convert now. There was so much hype behind this book but honestly.. I think all of the hype was well founded. From the moment you open the box flaps until you flip through the book.. it was a true pleasure. I can't imagine there are many lettered editions with this much thought put into the entire process. I'm absolutely floored.
    My reaction to my numbered was “this is better than almost all of the Lettered editions I have”. So I’m right there with you on this one.
    — Roland Deschain

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I don't have any unboxing photos, but I have box photos:

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay folks, I'm pleased to say that all Numbered and Lettered orders have now been shipped. I see that a few have already started to show up, which is great! Those who have received and posted how happy you are, THANK YOU so much! It's one of the things that drives me. And I have received some incredible emails, that make this all worth it. ENJOY!

If anyone has not received an order notification, and you did NOT order a remarque, just submit the contact form at suntup.press.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Maybe you’d love to know also that it’s all anyone’s talking about today. Congratulations, man. You done good.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw a heap of up close photos of the numbered edition. Wow. Just wow.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my new precious today and I am blown away. It is an absolutely amazing edition. It is elegant and classic. And I am only talking about the limited edition. I cannot fathom what the lettered will be like.

Thank you Paul Suntup for bringing your vision and passion to fruition.

-Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Man I wonder if I will be the first to get the Lettered... I have not heard of anyone opening it yet. Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Man I wonder if I will be the first to get the Lettered... I have not heard of anyone opening it yet. Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I opened mine last night. Was underwhelmed so I've sent it back for a refund.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 644 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast