Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 643 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Received my copies of the 'It' cover. Amazing. Probably my favorite so far. Although, I'll probably say that the next time around too.

Great work as always Paul and thank you!
    Thanks Luke! I'm so happy you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I LOVE IT!
    Spoiler:
    A" THE EYES OF DRAGON" NAPKIN.

AND WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE GREEN DRAGON SCALE SEPARATOR.
    Thanks for posting those pictures Bruce. I actually love that green page! I got the idea when I saw a similar page in a swatch book from a paper supplier. But I completely customized this one. It is printed on a translucent sheet, the green color is printed on a clear sheet, and then a second run using a special printing process embosses that reptilian pattern on the surface. So when you run your fingers over it, you can feel the scales.

The debossed scales on the Title page were blind-stamped on the letterpress machine. That page actually had to go through three separate printings on the same page to achieve the results you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Let the unpacking videos commence!

Mine's scheduled for delivery Friday.
    I'm expecting a video! BTW, I see there is already a video that was posted. Thanks CHAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Mine arrived today. I can’t do an unboxing video until Wednesday. I’m not sure I can wait that long to open it.
    Looking forward to it!

So thanks for all the comments everyone. This project was a massive undertaking. I'll spare you the gory details for now, but it was a year of non-stop work to publish these editions. I hope you all enjoy them. I know they have not all been delivered yet, but all orders have now shipped. So it's just a matter of time. I'm taking copies to David on Thursday as he hasn't even seen them yet! Can't wait to see his reaction.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

David will be absolutely gobsmacked and no doubt quite emotional to see his work and life so beautifully represented. Outstanding work and it's clear to see you put your heart and soul into your work Paul! You should be very proud of what you've achieved.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hear, hear! I am very sorry that I am not in the position to be a Suntup/Dragon Rebound customer due to the excessive costs of my studies but I love seeing what you come up with and how our friends here react to your work.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

we need an unboxing video for David!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    David will be absolutely gobsmacked and no doubt quite emotional to see his work and life so beautifully represented. Outstanding work and it's clear to see you put your heart and soul into your work Paul! You should be very proud of what you've achieved.
    Thanks Rachel. The capitals you created and which grace the text pages are just perfect and look amazing on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hear, hear! I am very sorry that I am not in the position to be a Suntup/Dragon Rebound customer due to the excessive costs of my studies but I love seeing what you come up with and how our friends here react to your work.
    I keep telling you Michaël, you've got your priorities all wrong. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    we need an unboxing video for David!
    Great idea James. Not sure why I didn't think of this, but Mark Strong who wrote the bio suggested I film him, so I am planning on doing that. I'll take my Canon camera and a tripod, and use the video function to film it all.

BTW, I forgot to post this link yesterday. Here's a blog post with an image gallery of the portfolios:

The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio Image Gallery

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome work, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the opportunity to have my work in such a beautiful production!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity to have my work in such a beautiful production!
    Fantastic to see your input into this amazing creation Rachel, I'm looking forward to seeing it all close up!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm expecting a video! BTW, I see there is already a video that was posted. Thanks CHAD!!
    No problem dude, It was fun and hey, almost no one was hurt during the filming...besides that time I bashed my head off the light fixture

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    No problem dude, It was fun and hey, almost no one was hurt during the filming...besides that time I bashed my head off the light fixture
    Where is the video?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is the video?
    Facebook. I'll try and see if i can upload it here as well. Signal is pretty spotty at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.facebook.com/chad.reynol...5670996461292/

I think it'll let you watch, without having a fb account...or I could be wrong and need to go the youtube route

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I could watch it. That's incredible!

I think I'll use a smaller knife though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I could watch it. That's incredible!

I think I'll use a smaller knife though.
    Good deal

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it'll let you watch, without having a fb account...or I could be wrong and need to go the youtube route

Looking good, Chad! And, being a book lover, I spent a lot of time eyeing your King collection in the background!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Looking good, Chad! And, being a book lover, I spent a lot of time eyeing your King collection in the background!!
    Haha thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting ...... patiently .................................................. ............................

ARGH!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Great video! I like the knife. It added an extra sense of suspense and danger.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Chad! #kidonchristmasmorning!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered the portfolio. Looks beautiful.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The new phone book is here! The new phone book is here!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just opened my numbered edition of THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO, and I have to admit this is one project that is worth WAY more than what it cost, not only financially, but emotionally and artistically as well. It was just one exciting surprise after another to see what what was included in the box! I'm almost afraid to touch it, it's so beautiful (even the wrapping paper is like...you know...totally awesome, dude!).

And, drum-roll please...EVERY single piece of tape was FOLDED OVER on itself for ease of removal! What will they think of next!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Mine will be here tomorrow!!! If we ordered the lettered and the numbered do we get to make two video entries?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Thanks for the order Alan. George, excited for your new phone book! Steve, thanks so much for the great feedback. So pleased that you are happy with it, and yeah I folded over every one of those suckers. May have missed one or two but those are the special tape variants so all good.

Tommy, sure two videos works. There will be two winners chosen at random. One for the lettered and one for the numbered. I just got the canvas wraps signed today.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks for the order Alan. George, excited for your new phone book! Steve, thanks so much for the great feedback. So pleased that you are happy with it, and yeah I folded over every one of those suckers. May have missed one or two but those are the special tape variants so all good.

Tommy, sure two videos works. There will be two winners chosen at random. One for the lettered and one for the numbered. I just got the canvas wraps signed today.
    Really?? I was only kidding but hey, I will take it! Thanks Paul!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 643 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast