Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 643 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'd like to know more about the framing. I didn't see any pricing on the website for framing.
    The frame pricing will be on the shop site. I'll add them to the main page on the website as it's a good question. Here are the prices. Subscribers get 10% off these prices.

Large Generic: $250
    Large Custom: $350
    Small Generic: $180
    Small Custom: $230

You can see pictures of the frames on the site. (Generic frame is the same across all prints. Custom is different for each print, designed to match the print coloring more closely.)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simply amazing, Paul! Even if you are always two hours behind . And another great video production. It'd rival many blockbuster productions. I also love the heads up on ordering. Reckon it'll crash your site?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, it's an amazing project. Well done mate.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another question.

With the example of a limitation of 100 for sale; is that for each size (200 total) or 100 total (quantity for each size will vary depending on what is ordered)?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Another question.

With the example of a limitation of 100 for sale; is that for each size (200 total) or 100 total (quantity for each size will vary depending on what is ordered)?
    Each size has a limitation of 100, so there are a total of 200 prints. The quantity will not vary based on what is ordered. It's an official limitation of 100, numbered 1-100, so I have committed to making that quantity.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Been trying to get to this all day, and finally found a few minutes now.

We have a winner of the impromptu "hint" contest. This member was the closest the soonest with his guess: "Movie poster sized/styled reprints of legacy covers!? If not, that would be pretty cool to have."

Congratulations to TravelinJack! He has already been emailed a coupon code to use at the store on opening day.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Amazing Project Paul congrats but your timing couldn't be worse we will be at breakfast with Steven King that morning I hope to show him your project if not him then Owen

Put me down for one subscription

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just read about this new project and watched the video. What an innovative, incredible, and high-quality project. Paul, you are truly a talented individual and the passion for Suntup Editions, and Stephen King's work, shines through. Congratulations.

PS - In that earlier vid, how cool does Palladini look, kicking it in his Puma wear

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

We have a winner of the impromptu "hint" contest. This member was the closest the soonest with his guess: "Movie poster sized/styled reprints of legacy covers!? If not, that would be pretty cool to have."

Congratulations to TravelinJack! He has already been emailed a coupon code to use at the store on opening day.
    Woohoo, many thanks Paul! Craziness. That was a lot of fun, very much looking forward to the 1st. Thanks again!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

An excellent video, with excellent product.

Wow.

~Mark

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    PS - In that earlier vid, how cool does Palladini look, kicking it in his Puma wear
    I had to go back and watch that. Awesome!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing project Paul !!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An absolutely steller project, Paul!!! A HUGE Congratulations, my friend!!

Will Bob Giusti be doing remarques for the Misery and IT cover sheets?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    An absolutely steller project, Paul!!! A HUGE Congratulations, my friend!!

Will Bob Giusti be doing remarques for the Misery and IT cover sheets?
    Bob will not be I asked already.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. Much appreciated.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTG, Jack!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

All looking stunning Paul, congratulations on some truly outstanding work!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Thank you Rachel! And very soon we will be fortunate to see some of your amazing illustrations in the forthcoming Palladini bio and portfolio. I won't say any more. ;-)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

WTG, Jack!

WTB:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Thank you Rachel! And very soon we will be fortunate to see some of your amazing illustrations in the forthcoming Palladini bio and portfolio. I won't say any more. ;-)
    BOOM! - cant wait!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Covers Collection is now available to order.

https://shop.suntup.press

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Order is in! Went for the remarque subscription with the folio box.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Order in as well! Woohoo. Went for Remarque subscription as well with foil box.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't help myself, got a subscription of the small prints and the Spiral Promo as well. Killing me with all the coolness Paul. ;-)

Very much looking forward to seeing these in person!

WTB:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone who ordered for your support. The launch went great. About a minute after I took down the password screen the orders began to flood in. My phone kept dinging as each order was received. That was certainly fun.

Now I have a good problem to deal with. That of packing and shipping all these orders. Wow. Not sure if I will be getting much sleep over the next week.

I will do my very best to start shipping in the next few days but please bear with me.

Again, thank you for your support. With this series of prints, I'm really pleased to be able to focus the spotlight on the artists and the work they did on the books we love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 643 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast