Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 645 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I thought of Rosemary's Baby as well.
    The other, though I don't know if it's a book would have been The Omen.
    The Omen is a novelization.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received a copy of Misery Artist Gift Edition the other day and man, the gift edition tag doesn't do this book justice. This is not your father's gift edition by any means. I highly suggest it to anyone who missed out on the S/L or Lettered.

When you receive it. Wash your hands thoroughly, carefully remove the DJ, and feel the quality of this book without wearing gloves. It's an experience unto itself.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Was the movie based off a book, Adam or vise-versa?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhhh. Something just clicked in to place for me with the twinkling crucifix. I think I know what it is...
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    And Brian, don't you want it on record that you had a (possibly) winning guess?! Maybe the PAUL GOD will smile and bestow favor upon you!
    Oh but I have, my friend . And the PAUL GOD is the one who set me upon the path.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    David Seltzer first wrote the screenplay for the movie and then later wrote the novel.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Ahhhhh. Something just clicked in to place for me with the twinkling crucifix. I think I know what it is...

Country
    Country Flag

David Seltzer first wrote the screenplay for the movie and then later wrote the novel.
    Gotcha.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

No more guessing for me. I lover horror, but I just can't seem to get anything in my head what it could be.

Traveler o45deuce is on a distinguished road

The cross, what looks to be a fire and the tree make me think of Joe Hills Horns

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by o45deuce View Post
    The cross, what looks to be a fire and the tree make me think of Joe Hills Horns
    I think we have a winner, folks. Paul's favorite Hill book and the one he suggested that I read. I did and it was the start of my Hill obsession. It also lacks a US S/L.

Rosemary's Baby is another damn fine choice as well IMO.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think we have a winner, folks. Paul's favorite Hill book and the one he suggested that I read. I did and it was the start of my Hill obsession. It also lacks a US S/L.

I loved Horns and would fully support that decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

If that's the book, then this it falls in a very interesting space between King and non-King book. Joe Hill is clearly not Stephen King, but I can see King collectors feeling that Joe Hill should be included on the King track.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If that's the book, then this it falls in a very interesting space between King and non-King book. Joe Hill is clearly not Stephen King, but I can see King collectors feeling that Joe Hill should be included on the King track.
    No idea what next book is - but I’m pretty sure paul said that having misery only linked to future SK and SK only books; so no matter what collectors think/want/feel - that has no bearing on the future rights on certain books. So I think it’s only fair to speak in certain terms - as to what suntup has established…otherwise you muddy the waters and add wild speculation (when none is needed) people complain online, etc., hence why I avoid online facebook/twitter comments - stick to the facts and avoid the b.s.
    My 2 cents
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

No idea what next book is - but I’m pretty sure paul said that having misery only linked to future SK and SK only books; so no matter what collectors think/want/feel - that has no bearing on the future rights on certain books. So I think it’s only fair to speak in certain terms - as to what suntup has established…otherwise you muddy the waters and add wild speculation (when none is needed) people complain online, etc., hence why I avoid online facebook/twitter comments - stick to the facts and avoid the b.s.
    My 2 cents
    I agree. It was very explicit that there was a separate SK track. Although they’re related, Joe Hill is not SK. He even goes by a pseudonym to differentiate himself.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

My 2 cents
    I agree completely. I didn't mean to add speculation (even if I did). I just jumped to where I could see the conversation going. An SK book is an SK book and I hope that's as clear as it is simple.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Horns would be cool, and no it isn't a Stephen King book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I am leaning with the Horns theory but I also think that the heading itself might be a clue “In 2 days, all will be revealed” ... from Luke 12:2 - “For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, neither hid that shall not be known”. Don’t think that I pulled that off the top of my head - I looked it up. So does Luke 12:2 play a roll anywhere not yet mentioned?

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Horns? That doesn't sound right to me. While I did enjoy the book, I think PS covered that pretty well. One of their nicer books, actually, and I think that would be an... uninspiring choice for Paul to do, quite frankly. Plus- the teaser vid doesn't feel like "Horns" at all to me.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Teaser was a dead giveaway and expertly orchestrated.

Well done Paul.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    I am leaning with the Horns theory but I also think that the heading itself might be a clue “In 2 days, all will be revealed” ... from Luke 12:2 - “For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, neither hid that shall not be known”. Don’t think that I pulled that off the top of my head - I looked it up. So does Luke 12:2 play a roll anywhere not yet mentioned?
    Just a bit of a stretch...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Horns? That doesn't sound right to me. While I did enjoy the book, I think PS covered that pretty well, actually. One of their nicer books, actually, and I think that would be an... uninspiring choice for Paul to do, quite frankly. Plus- the teaser vid doesn't feel like "Horns" at all to me.
    That's true.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Well done Paul.
    Do tell.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Well done Paul.
    Do tell.
    I’m with Tim on this

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Well done Paul.
    Do tell.
    I’m with Tim on this

Yeah me too!... Now for everyone that doesn't know, please tell.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 645 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast