Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 645 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    My collection isn't all that extensive, but I decided to put whatever Suntups I own together in the order of their publication. I just couldn't split them up.
    That's what I want to do. My collection isn't extensive either, but it's about to get more extensive with the forthcoming shipments.

HBJ
    Peter, you don't have all of the numbered books? For some reason I thought you did. And my collection is also going to more extensive from now until the end of 2020.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    My collection isn't all that extensive, but I decided to put whatever Suntups I own together in the order of their publication. I just couldn't split them up.
    That's what I want to do. My collection isn't extensive either, but it's about to get more extensive with the forthcoming shipments.

HBJ
    Peter, you don't have all of the numbered books? For some reason I thought you did. And my collection is also going to more extensive from now until the end of 2020.
    Yes, I have all the numbered and gift editions, and I'm thrilled to be on both tracks. But some folks have all lettered, numbered, gift editions, ARCs, etc. So "extensive" is a relative term"

Incidentally, I'm looking for EOTD portfolio #46. If anyone here has it and would be open to offers, let me know, please!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well I don't have all the numbered or gift ed so you got me there. Your collection is great and will continue to be great.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

FINALLY I'm able to catch up! THese days I took as holidays weren't going to be free and I've been swamped as hell since my return.

It was AWESOME to meet you, Paul! I enjoyed a lot our chat and impressions and it was a real pleasure to give you my congrats for your work and ideas face to face. By the way: we met before the event and Paul showed me one book (already announced, but since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it I won't ). I'm so AMAZED by his work that I can barely put it in words.
    I'm sure whichever book it was, worked very well to win people over and get people itching to collaborate with Paul.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but are the portfolio numbers numbers supposed to match the book numbers?

EDIT - Oops, I mean, on HORNS
    Yes, but the sequence won't match. I'll get #158/125.
    Pretty sure Paul will match the number but they are not in order. Meaning 125 made but the numbers can be letters or up to the printed amount of the numbered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but are the portfolio numbers numbers supposed to match the book numbers?

Pretty sure Paul will match the number but they are not in order. Meaning 125 made but the numbers can be letters or up to the printed amount of the numbered.

This is correct. My HORNS art portfolio is numbered above 125 in order to match my Suntup book number.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes they are. Did I mess up!? It has been known to happen. I will sort it out with you via PM.

This would be correct. There are 125 portfolios, matching to books that numbered up to 250. So it is a non-sequential designation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I was honored to have been able to meet up with the WORLD FAMOUS ARIEL BOSI at the Doctor Sleep premier last night! Thanks Ari, it was a really fun time
    FINALLY I'm able to catch up! THese days I took as holidays weren't going to be free and I've been swamped as hell since my return.

It was AWESOME to meet you, Paul! I enjoyed a lot our chat and impressions and it was a real pleasure to give you my congrats for your work and ideas face to face. By the way: we met before the event and Paul showed me one book (already announced, but since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it I won't ). I'm so AMAZED by his work that I can barely put it in words.
    Likewise Ari! Was a blast for sure. The book I showed him was a book block for the Lettered Rosemary's Baby. I happened to have it in my bag that day so I figured he's appreciate seeing it.

Yes, I have all the numbered and gift editions, and I'm thrilled to be on both tracks. But some folks have all lettered, numbered, gift editions, ARCs, etc. So "extensive" is a relative term"

HBJ
    I have a fairly decent collection of Suntup books. Quite extensive.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my portfolio. Matches my number even though my number is #130. And I know there were only 125 of these made. I can't wait to really check it out thoroughly. The box is even really nice.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I wanna thank Paul for introducing me to BROTHER.
    It's unlikely I would have ever read it if not for the Suntup treatment stamp of approval. Only about three quarters through but really diggin' it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    For the record, I wanna thank Paul for introducing me to BROTHER.
    It's unlikely I would have ever read it if not for the Suntup treatment stamp of approval. Only about three quarters through but really diggin' it.
    I've been raving about it to my friends. Be sure to check out Seed afterwards too. While not as good as Brother, it's still a very entertaining read

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Shipping notice alert!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, did all of the Rosemary's Baby AE ship? I purchased from DRP and haven't heard anything yet. I am just wondering if I should bug them about it or continue waiting impatiently?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Paul, did all of the Rosemary's Baby AE ship? I purchased from DRP and haven't heard anything yet. I am just wondering if I should bug them about it or continue waiting impatiently?
    We are in the same boat.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    We are in the same boat.
    DRP's order for RB AGE shipped a few weeks ago. OAO. HAND.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Shipping notice alert!
    Pallet arrived yesterday. We broke it down, numbered all books and started packing. Finally shut down around 11pm. Labels have been cut so shipment notifications are all out. I expect everything to be packed today and will be picked up by the carriers. The Road will follow next week.

My Mood
    Cool

RB on the way.. Very excited to see it my email this morning .
    Can you tell.
    Lot''s of work by you and your team Paul. And The Road next week? That deserves a few more ,

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

My wife never sent me shipping notices when she delivered her babies...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I sort of had shipping notice of the baby arrival....the floor got wet really quick.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shipping notice here as well!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I sort of had shipping notice of the baby arrival....the floor got wet really quick.

Mulleins
    Gross.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

We are in the same boat.
    FYI - I did receive my copy from DRP a couple of weeks ago, so I'd check with them.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    We are in the same boat.
    FYI - I did receive my copy from DRP a couple of weeks ago, so I'd check with them.
    Thanks. I checked the web site and it shows a tracking number. It shipped on 11/01/19 and is due Saturday.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My notice has arrived!!! Cannot wait

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this is relatively last minute, but is anybody interested in a lettered set of the upcoming 3 volume release (or volume 1 anyway)? PM me if interested.

EDIT: I meant this for someone that already knows the titles from getting a numbered preorder email. Aka, someone who ordered the numbered, but really wants the lettered as well. I can’t/won’t reveal the titles or pricing, sorry for any confusion.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The baby is due to arrive Saturday
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 645 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast