Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 645 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The book looks stunning !

But did anybody here know that book? It's the first time I hear about it...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another beautiful Suntup production by the looks of it.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I read it two? three? years ago, and it was one of my favorite reads of that year. I’ve since picked up a couple other books from her, but haven’t read them yet....I’ve heard from others, though, that BROTHER is her best work, and that doesn’t surprise me...it has that feel of something singularly special, when an author has grasped lightning and is fashioning dark magic with it. The book still resonates with me, and some of the scenes are still crystal clear...as someone who reads a great deal but finds not much sticks in my mind — barely remembering the plot of the book I read last week — a book like BROTHER remaining so vividly etched in my mind signifies a work of unique narrative power.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the S/L along with the paperback from Amazon. Looks like another excellent edition! I love how Paul's choices lead me to read books that I otherwise probably never would have. The description of Brother makes me a little nervous about losing some sleep this week, but it just jumped to the top of my list of what to read next!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Just ordered the S/L along with the paperback from Amazon. Looks like another excellent edition! I love how Paul's choices lead me to read books that I otherwise probably never would have. The description of Brother makes me a little nervous about losing some sleep this week, but it just jumped to the top of my list of what to read next!
    Reading it after I finish "The Cabin At The End Of The World".
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I read it two? three? years ago, and it was one of my favorite reads of that year. I’ve since picked up a couple other books from her, but haven’t read them yet....I’ve heard from others, though, that BROTHER is her best work, and that doesn’t surprise me...it has that feel of something singularly special, when an author has grasped lightning and is fashioning dark magic with it. The book still resonates with me, and some of the scenes are still crystal clear...as someone who reads a great deal but finds not much sticks in my mind — barely remembering the plot of the book I read last week — a book like BROTHER remaining so vividly etched in my mind signifies a work of unique narrative power.
    Wow, that's a great endorsement, Ron. Had never heard of it, nor the author, but have placed my order. In addition to the good things said about the novel proper- the production looks absolutely killer (no pun intended)! Really looking forward to it.

Also appreciate the payment plan option, Paul, but- jeez- over $30 to ship this thing? I may be close to only 30 miles away from you!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Couldn't agree more - excited to read this as well as get this edition!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm super intrigued as well and it just went straight to the top of my audio file. I was going to listen to The Road next but this got pushed up. And I was instructed by a friend that I would be ordering it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered a reading copy of Brother! Looking forward to it, given Paul’s decision to include it in the Suntup lineup as well as the great reviews from some of you guys.

Any word on the Horns contest? I believe the video said that there would be details today, so I probably just need to be patient for a bit

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was hands down the best book I read last year. I raved about it to. Finished it 2 days. Wow.. so happy to get the suntup treatment on this book!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I also would not wait long. She's quite a popular author, and I think many of her existing readers will want a hardcover copy on their shelves.

If you want to read Brother on Kindle, it's $5 - and you can order the audiobook for $7.50 more if you want both (which is cheaper than the audiobook alone). I've ordered both and plan to read it before 2020 rolls around!

BTW the lettered endpapers look similar to the paperback cover illustration - was that intentional, Paul?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Just ordered a reading copy of Brother! Looking forward to it, given Paul’s decision to include it in the Suntup lineup as well as the great reviews from some of you guys.

Any word on the Horns contest? I believe the video said that there would be details today, so I probably just need to be patient for a bit
    Anyone who preorders Brother by August 31 is automatically entered for a random draw.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

https://suntup.press/brother

“During the binding of our limited edition of Horns by Joe Hill, we discovered that we did not have enough snakeskins for the last few extras we make for private distribution. So we decided to do something fun and bind these copies in a unique red colored version of the skin! There are only four of these red copies in existence, three of which will remain in-house and this one copy is being offered up as the prize for this contest.

Every pre-order we receive for Ania Ahlborn’s novel Brother will be entered into a drawing, and one of those will be selected at random to win the red Horns! There is one entry per copy ordered, and there is no limit per household so the more copies you order, the greater your chance of winning. Order must be received no later than August 31, 2019 to be eligible.

Gold and Bronze Lifetime Subscribers automatically receive ONE entry into the contest.”

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s the picture of the red spined Horns:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Here’s the picture of the red spined Horns:

Quit showing pics of my book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys - I missed that!

I have my chance, but I’ll probably just have to make Ari an offer when he wins

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto with the the above, only kindle edition instead of P-back.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Ordered mine as soon as the link went live. Looks like a very interesting book. I think the numbered looks awesome. I am intrigued to getting around to this one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

... that red spine, though... itching to get my hands on Horns in the next week or two!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've finally been able to sit down and catch up on the thread. Announcement days are always hectic. Anyway, thanks for everything and I'm pleased you like the new book announcement. So many positive comments across the windy plains. Ania wrote such a wonderful post about it too.

###

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I also appreciate time to figure out finances, but that won't happen.
    There should be no concerns about having time to think it over or plan finances. The increased print run means it won't sell out "instantly". So you have some time.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm not even sure myself.
    I have 2 Suntup boxes that are unopened.
    They've been hanging around for a month or two.
    Whilst I can understand the circumstances, (My EOTD portfolio is still boxed, awaiting a suitable location to display it) That has to be a dagger through Paul's heart....
    It's okay. I mean, sure I would prefer that someone who buys my books does actually take the time to open the box and appreciate them, considering the immense effort that went into making them. But I also know the realities of collecting, and I set my expectations in line with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Late to the party as I just now had time to sit down and watch the live feed. Paul, your enthusiasm for what you do is amazing and we're so lucky to be able to share that with you. As collectors, I believe we truly are living in a once in a lifetime experience with your press that may never be duplicated. That Lettered edition of Horns is a beast and a holy grail for any crazed Hill fan. Your work and name will live on for centuries, my friend.
    Thanks Brian... Lofty words, but I do appreciate it. Before I started that video I said to myself, just go through everything slowly and calmly. Don't get too hyped, etc. But the thing is, I just can'd do it. Once I get started talking about the books, and all the things involved with publishing, well then something else takes over and the result is what you see.. This 'crazed' dude getting all excited about making books.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Also appreciate the payment plan option, Paul, but- jeez- over $30 to ship this thing? I may be close to only 30 miles away from you!
    That doesn't seem right. You're up the freeway from me... I'll look into it and issue you a partial refund if there was a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    BTW the lettered endpapers look similar to the paperback cover illustration - was that intentional, Paul?
    No wasn't intentional. I didn't notice a similarity with that. Was just going through endsheet options, and came across that one which I thought was perfect.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to watch the Facebook video without Facebook since they won't let me watch it?

Can you put it on your site, Paul? Or YouTube?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I just read the post she wrote about her book getting the Suntup treatment and it just adds to the thrill of this edition. It obviously means a lot to her that her novel to be among such fantastic books. It's a joy all the way around. As it should be. And it's all part of the Suntup energy. It's just such a thrill watch to watch this press roll on. Way to go, Paul!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Is there a way to watch the Facebook video without Facebook since they won't let me watch it?

Can you put it on your site, Paul? Or YouTube?
    There shouldn't be any reason why you can't watch it. I just opened the link in a different browser where I was not logged into FB, and it worked. Try this:

https://www.facebook.com/suntupeditions/videos/2648483231828714/

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I just read the post she wrote about her book getting the Suntup treatment and it just adds to the thrill of this edition. It obviously means a lot to her that her novel to be among such fantastic books. It's a joy all the way around. As it should be. And it's all part of the Suntup energy. It's just such a thrill watch to watch this press roll on. Way to go, Paul!
    Her post meant so much to me because of the positive impact this project seems to have had on her. Never expected that.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Paul! It looks ASTONISHING, and while I decided not to collect other authors' signed limited editions I'm seriously considering buying it. It looks SO NICE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Her post meant so much to me because of the positive impact this project seems to have had on her. Never expected that.
    Glad you could make sense of my barely-english post. Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 645 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast