Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 645 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Paul could we ask roughly when that beauty of a baby “no pun intended “ will land to our door steps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can ask, sure.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul could we ask roughly when that beauty of a baby “no pun intended “ will land to our door steps?

You can ask, sure.
    Sweet. An official ask has been placed good sir
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

While we are asking, what was the answer on the Knives & Chains upcoming announcement or did I just miss it?
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Nothing has been announced yet. I think the plan is to announce once Horns has shipped - though I certainly wouldn't complain if Paul decided to unveil it sooner... say, tomorrow? Yes? Yes?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My fav? When the Suntup clock starts ticking down on the page. Love that

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You guys are too horny for HORNS.
    Take some saltpeter.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Nothing has been announced yet. I think the plan is to announce once Horns has shipped - though I certainly wouldn't complain if Paul decided to unveil it sooner... say, tomorrow? Yes? Yes?
    I could announce it right now but you are correct. I want to wait for Horns to ship.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I could announce it right now but you are correct. I want to wait for Horns to ship.
    Fair enough, looking forward to it! The Christine print looks amazing, by the way
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Fair enough, looking forward to it! The Christine print looks amazing, by the way
    Thank you kindly.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The Horns hype is real. Can't wait to get that shipping notice

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Sounds and looks great. I picked up a nice 1st of RB recently, which made me start thinking about this edition, lettered and numbered. I’m looking forward to them all getting together Thanks for the sneak peek.
    I think it is cool that you grab fine 1st's of the books Paul puts out. I know another chap doing that to... makes me want to!
    This reminds me that I still need a 1st Horns and 1st Road as well
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This reminds me that I still need a 1st Horns and 1st Road as well
    Later McCarthy firsts are pretty easy - everything after All The Pretty Horses had giant print runs. Even the ARC print run was huge for The Road!

Of everything Paul's done, I think firsts of The Haunting of Hill House are the rarest, especially in Fine condition...

I tried for awhile to find nice firsts of everything that Centipede put out, but even a production schedule of ~20 books/year, combined with the rarity of some of them, made it too difficult. Paul's production is more my speed for this sort of 1st/1st collecting... And HHH is a really nice cross-collecting treat because Paul shared early on that the design for the lettered book was inspired by the first edition cover (which I’m sure you knew!)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Paul's production is more my speed for this sort of 1st/1st collecting...
    That's cool, but....

Spoiler:
    Production will be increasing in the coming months, and then into 2020.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure this lettered RB will be a better presentation than the one I have

Seeking:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool, but....

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool, but....

Spoiler:
    Paul, do you plan to always release titles in both a numbered and lettered state? Or will some titles only have one state? Like a numbered release, but no lettered state. Or vice versa.
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

That's cool, but....

Spoiler:
    You get a kick out of teasing us like this, don't you?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, do you plan to always release titles in both a numbered and lettered state? Or will some titles only have one state? Like a numbered release, but no lettered state. Or vice versa.
    For pretty much every release, there will be a Lettered and Numbered. I do have one book scheduled which I am only releasing as a Lettered. It's the only one out of everything currently in the pipeline that will just have a Lettered, so this is a rare occurrence. I am also planning on doing a Roman Numeral edition in the future. As for AGE's, these were pretty much handled on a case by case basis, but going forward if an edition is printed Letterpress, there will most likely be an AGE as well.

Probably maybe...

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=zelig;1155334]

For pretty much every release, there will be a Lettered and Numbered. I do have one book scheduled which I am only releasing as a Lettered. It's the only one out of everything currently in the pipeline that will just have a Lettered, so this is a rare occurrence. I am also planning on doing a Roman Numeral edition in the future. As for AGE's, these were pretty much handled on a case by case basis, but going forward if an edition is printed Letterpress, there will most likely be an AGE as well.
    Any hint/tease/riddle on how someone becomes eligible to buy a roman numeral version?
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Any hint/tease/riddle on how someone becomes eligible to buy a roman numeral version?
    Well... I have not thought that through yet, but there would be no way to become "eligible" for it. I'd like to make it as fair as possible for everyone. Of course, due to the extreme scarcity of it, there are those who will miss out. But at the same time, the pricing will be up there so it may exclude some people from being in the running anyway. So either it just goes up for sale, and the fastest draw in the west wins, or we could do a lottery. Just haven't put any thought into that yet.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Obviously do what feels right, but I think fastest fingers on the internet doesn't give a good glimpse at what this will deserve.

I am not one of them, but I think your trusted folk could be part of a draw. Perhaps actual creative scratch offs that can be bought and if you don't win then the ticket cost can be used towards future purchase and if you do....then you obviously win

Anyway, I hope I get a shot and money won't be what holds me back.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably maybe...
    Hmmmm, a book in the pipeline that will only be released as a lettered edition? Must be a special one

Well... I have not thought that through yet, but there would be no way to become "eligible" for it. I'd like to make it as fair as possible for everyone. Of course, due to the extreme scarcity of it, there are those who will miss out. But at the same time, the pricing will be up there so it may exclude some people from being in the running anyway. So either it just goes up for sale, and the fastest draw in the west wins, or we could do a lottery. Just haven't put any thought into that yet.
    Don’t think too hard about it, just put me down for Roman numeral IV
    Looking for:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just when I thought I had a chance of collecting every single edition of every Stephen King book ever published!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Are Roman Numeral editions typically limited to ten copies?

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are Roman Numeral editions typically limited to ten copies?
    As long as the letter 'M' is used I think we'll be good!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 645 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast