Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 644 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

I gasped out loud when you stabbed the box you tricky tricky devil
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    My precious!!!
    I really thought he had killed his precious (Horns)! I already imagined him wallowing on the floor crying and showing the cut. But no ... fortunately not. Great Unboxing Jeff!
    Hahaha yeah had I actually stabbed the book, there would have been no posting and you would have heard about me on the news as one of those freak cases of spontaneous combustion.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My envelope wasn't sealed, Jeff so I got to see the goodies first hand inside.

Now I'm wondering why my envelope was sealed. What's in there??? A list of all the books Paul has in the pipeline? An invitation to have dinner with Joe and his dad?? Santa Claus's real identity??

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So weird that your envelope was sealed. I intentionally left them all unsealed. Great video as usual!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice video Jeff. Sat can't get here fast enough.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another very enjoyable video, Jeff.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    So weird that your envelope was sealed. I intentionally left them all unsealed. Great video as usual!
    Ya know, I'm suspecting a hint there... ?

Yes____
    No ____
    (check appropriate box)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff.... did you open it???????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Jeff.... did you open it???????????
    Nope. I read Paul's revelation that all envelopes were purposefully left open as I was walking to work. As that envelope is a work day and a train ride away. And now I am smoldering with curiosity. I'm sure it's just a freak occurrence. It was very humid when my package was delivered and it rained so maybe the moisture in the air caused the envelope to seal itself. Or maybe I was mistaken and just one spot of the envelope became adhered or something. I'll watch the tape and see what I see.

Because there's no way I'm going to be able to cut that envelope open. But if mine is the only one sealed there's no way I can't cut that envelope open.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Ya know, I'm suspecting a hint there... ?

Yes____
    No __x_
    (check appropriate box)
    It's probably nothing. Though I'm not really in a position to determine that. I just like checking boxes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Nice video Jeff. Sat can't get here fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Another very enjoyable video, Jeff.
    Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

And that's how conspiracy theories are born! Thanks for giving me exceptional content for the video!!!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Isn't it clear what's inside?

Included with every order of the Numbered and Lettered editions is this limited promotional artwork kit, showcasing some of the gorgeous illustrations from Magdalena Kaczan. Included is a full-color 6″ x 9″ print, a 4″ x 6″ postcard and a deluxe, oversized UV coated 2.5″ x 8.5″ bookmark, all packed inside a gold metallic printed envelope.
    Of course, it could be a live snake in there, pissed as all hell and demanding to know what happened to its brothers.

...Open it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Isn't it clear what's inside?

Included with every order of the Numbered and Lettered editions is this limited promotional artwork kit, showcasing some of the gorgeous illustrations from Magdalena Kaczan. Included is a full-color 6″ x 9″ print, a 4″ x 6″ postcard and a deluxe, oversized UV coated 2.5″ x 8.5″ bookmark, all packed inside a gold metallic printed envelope.
    Of course, it could be a live snake in there, pissed as all hell and demanding to know what happened to its brothers.

...Open it!
    Yeah, that's what I assumed was in there. And with pics on the product page, there really is no need to destroy such a lovely envelope just to get my fingerprints all over the beautiful art. Better to keep everything in mint condition.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else who got the #ed can you look at the art piece pasted to the page behind the signatures, is that piece only attached on 3 corners for you guys? Mine is glued down but only on 3 corners allowing it to flap around. I'm a little worried it might accidentally get dog eared or messed up in some way while reading/flipping through the book.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Josh that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. Technically the preferred and accepted method is to stick it down vertically along the gutter side only. I’m not mad about that way because then you have the opposite side which will flap open and away from the page. So it’s accepted practice to add a single small dot of glue at one corner.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. Technically the preferred and accepted method is to stick it down vertically along the gutter side only. I’m not mad about that way because then you have the opposite side which will flap open and away from the page. So it’s accepted practice to add a single small dot of glue at one corner.
    Good to know, thanks Paul.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Unboxed my numbered today and it is just stunning. Gorgeous paper and printing, vivid illustrations, wonderful covers and spine, shining gold details on the slipcase. Just beautiful.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=jeffingoff;1161530]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My envelope wasn't sealed, Jeff so I got to see the goodies first hand inside.

Now I'm wondering why my envelope was sealed. What's in there??? A list of all the books Paul has in the pipeline? An invitation to have dinner with Joe and his dad?? Santa Claus's real identity??
    All of those things

Spoiler:
    Paul is Santa Claus
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a gift edition order on Saturday. That was a nice surprise since it wasn't expected until today. Beautiful edition. It is really a magnificent publication.

I received the numbered yesterday. The snakeskin spine is amazing. It is rough as hell if you stroke up on it. It is as smooth as a baby's bottom if you stroke down. The slipcase is really cool. The whole production is amazing.

This will look good next to Misery and The Haunting of Hill House.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now that more and more people are vigorously stroking their snake, do we have to worry about the scales flaking off, or is the material too strong for that?
    Piling on that question, I was wondering if we needed to treat the spine with anything like oils or such.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just stroke your snake gently in the proper direction.
    Avoid liquids and
    Spoiler:
    semen

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just stroke your snake gently in the proper direction.
    Avoid liquids and
    Spoiler:
    semen
    I'm being conditioned to not click spoiler reveals.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I can't stand it any more.
    Just kidding. I am glad everybody is so happy with it. Sat will be a great day for me.
    You may get it sooner. Traking said it was scheduled for Friday for me, but got notification it was delivered today.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 644 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast