Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 645 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 16103

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember what my number is
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    ...Paul's enthusiasm is pure joy. A guy at the final stage of a particular dream. Love it.
    +1

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Horns. WOW. And I only have the AGE which essentially looks like a numbered.
    I'll admit that at first I wasn't going to get this because I decided to get less Hill items. Then I saw the artwork. Then I said "but self it's one of your favorite Hill books" Then I said "but again self you know it's going to be gorgeous". Then I ordered it. So very happy I did!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine yesterday, what a beautiful book. Watch the movie HORNS yesterday in honor of it. The wife liked the story.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Horns. WOW. And I only have the AGE which essentially looks like a numbered.
    I'll admit that at first I wasn't going to get this because I decided to get less Hill items. Then I saw the artwork. Then I said "but self it's one of your favorite Hill books" Then I said "but again self you know it's going to be gorgeous". Then I ordered it. So very happy I did!
    Too funny, I went thought that same debate, including the Goldsboro book and Sub book of full throttle. Bought them all.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Did you get the Horns portfolio in the end, Jeff?
    AH, well, about that . . . no I didn't. My money and marriage, being what they are, have forced me to let go of what I can and the first things that I've had to pass on were grab bags and artist portfolios. I made that decision before Paul announced the HORNS portfolio and it was nearly impossible to hold to that decision because that artwork is amazing and it's even more amazing when you see it live and in your hands. What kept me on the pass side of the fence was knowing that Paul was announcing a new release. I needed to save my pennies for that. I also passed on SubPress's FULL THROTTLE.

It's a very short word, and it appears in a few languages, but NO is a hard word to learn.
    I admire a man (or woman) who can make hard choices. You gotta draw that line, or else ... well, read my sig.

HBJ
    SO true. I have books just staring at me from the bookshelf, purchased from past grab bags, that I may never read. It's possible I might just get bored one day and take a detour from the insane amount of planned reads I have and go off on a tear through these other countries, but it's sorta kinda probably not going to happen.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a shipping notice for my numbered and Lettered Horns!!! Ahhhh!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just got a shipping notice for my numbered and Lettered Horns!!! Ahhhh!!!!!
    I did too for my numbered!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I just got mine also. For the numbered. But no shipping label so I can't track it yet. Damn. Hurry up post office. Don't you know there is something important on it's way?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I just got mine also. For the numbered.
    I expect more excitement out of you, young man!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK how is this for excitement
    . That should just about cover it right Brian?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    OK how is this for excitement
    . That should just about cover it right Brian?

My Mood
    Cool

I just had to add the nanna as well Brian. It needed to be done.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I got my shipping notice. Cue the gasping.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Still waiting on shipping notice for my numbered/gift combo.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure you don’t need to panic. Though I would totally be panicking if I were you. But I’m an uptight guy with anxiety issues. A healthy human in your situation should not be panicking. But I would be.

In other news: got my reading copy of Brother today. Gonna start in on it once I’m done with A HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks for the moral support, Jeff. I'm calm now.

BTW, just about done with Brother. It's good. Someone should do an S/L of it.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

HBJ
    I was panicking as well. He won't forget you. I am sure you will get an email any minute now

Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    Pfft! There's not a publisher brave enough or visionary enough to take on such an unknown book by a barely known author. Not a publisher in all the land, I tell you! Who would step up and take such a gamble? Why, that book hasn't even seen a hardcover release! No. Your dream of that book in any form of limited edition is a collector's fever!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Got my shipping notice for Horns numbered! I also got my AGE earlier this week. Super excited!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice for the numbered also.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Got my shipping notice for the numbered also.
    It's downright mood-altering. Don't drive and Suntup.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My package has been picked up by UPS! Horns (gift and limited) should be in my hands on Saturday!!! My weekend just got better!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    My package has been picked up by UPS! Horns (gift and limited) should be in my hands on Saturday!!! My weekend just got better!
    You might overdose.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I’m sure you don’t need to panic. Though I would totally be panicking if I were you. But I’m an uptight guy with anxiety issues. A healthy human in your situation should not be panicking. But I would be.

In other news: got my reading copy of Brother today. Gonna start in on it once I’m done with A HEAD FULL OF GHOSTS.

I thought AHFOG was just okay. I read the whole thing and mostly enjoyed it, but I wasn't thinking about it all the time when I wasn't reading it. As I anticipate will be the case with Brother. I am going to start reading it after dinner.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 645 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast