+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Suntup Press

Gunslinger Apprentice swintek will become famous soon enough swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

*That* above-mentioned video- nay, call it what it is- an Academy worthy consideration for Short Documentary (which I didn't find through DT.org, but, rather via CD's Facebook feed) is MUST SEE TV, and is a true treasure for all of us collectors and message board junkies. Sincerely loved every minute of it (well, maybe not every minute. ). Brilliant!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. For those who aren't on FB or the email list. The 'Salem's Lot print is released next month.

And thank you to surly for helping with the scan of the original!

Large Print

Remarques (Sold Out)

Poster

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

MY PRINTS ARE STILL SITTING ON THE FLOOR.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't feel bad. My EOTD portfolio is still unopened.

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Isn't it a" BITCH" when they don't let you have SHARP OBJECTS?

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    MY PRINTS ARE STILL SITTING ON THE FLOOR.
    That will change tomorrow when your folio box arrives!

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mine too...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

OUT WITH OLD & IN WITH THE NEW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29