Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 644 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    The dustjacket IS reversible Jeff
    AHHHHHHH!!! Hahahahaha that's awesome! Because I bought two copies. One direct from you all and one indirect. I can't wait to see that other side. It'll be a lot of fun to unbox.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also the decision to publish an AGE of this one had nothing to do with the idea for that reversible jacket. But you are right on one point, I don’t F around.

Take this for example.

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Also the decision to publish an AGE of this one had nothing to do with the idea for that reversible jacket. But you are right on one point, I don’t F around.

Take this for example.

Spoiler:
    SPECIAL COPIES???
    Why is 8 out of sync?
    WHERE's 13a?????
    What is this??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Take this for example.

Spoiler:
    SPECIAL COPIES???
    Why is 8 out of sync?
    WHERE's 13a?????
    What is this??
    DAMMMMMMMMM what are we looking at here???????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s just a book that is already printed and at the binder, and which I haven’t even announced yet.

Country
    Country Flag

It’s just a book that is already printed and at the binder, and which I haven’t even announced yet.
    Oh is that all? Well, carry on then!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man, that pallet looks filled to the edges. A lot of stuff wrapped in those brown wrappers. It's plain to see the work that goes into the entire project. And the reversible DJ's are really cool as well.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice
    EDIT: OK. So now that I let this sit in my brain for a few minutes, are you saying that the entire pallet is a new book, that has not been announced yet, but is already going to the binder? Man, if so, then that is sweet Paul.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

So. Many. Questions!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Nice
    EDIT: OK. So know that I let this sit in my brain for a few minutes, are you saying that the entire pallet is a new book, that has not been announced yet, but is already going to the binder? Man, if so, then that is sweet Paul.
    Frankly, it is unheard of... from any publisher!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    So. Many. Questions!
    I CAN toss some crazy wild speculation around. I'm good at that. I'm also a fantastic alarmist. it's all part of being unhinged.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice
    EDIT: OK. So know that I let this sit in my brain for a few minutes, are you saying that the entire pallet is a new book, that has not been announced yet, but is already going to the binder? Man, if so, then that is sweet Paul.
    Well since no one asked, here's what I think--this is the book that Paul is only releasing as a lettered edition. With numbers that go up to 13 and sets of A and B--that equals 26.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Take this for example.

Spoiler:
    Intriguing. If those are individual copies, it looks like a massive book! I can't wait to see/hear more.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Yes, Paul is really setting us up for some great stuff in the future. I still consider myself new to this kind of collecting but it's pretty damn cool and exciting.

Country
    Country Flag

Get ready..... we have all been waiting... for the massive announcement and surprise same day release of...

Spoiler:
    MY memoirs.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice
    EDIT: OK. So now that I let this sit in my brain for a few minutes, are you saying that the entire pallet is a new book, that has not been announced yet, but is already going to the binder? Man, if so, then that is sweet Paul.
    Yes, that's correct Mike.

Nice
    You're very kind Kris! Although that's not entirely accurate. One publisher that comes to mind is Jerad at Centipede who produces books ahead of announcing. He's a machine that guy.

Well since no one asked, here's what I think--this is the book that Paul is only releasing as a lettered edition. With numbers that go up to 13 and sets of A and B--that equals 26.
    It's not that one. The "Special Copies" are the Lettered edition. The rest are the pages for the Numbered.

Get ready..... we have all been waiting... for the massive announcement and surprise same day release of...

Spoiler:
    MY memoirs.
    Dammit Kris, it was supposed to be a secret!

My Mood
    Cool

With the rate you are announcing books and having books in the pipe line before they are announced, I think you fall into the "machine" category as well Paul. Things are really rolling.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It is the signed limited edition of...

Spoiler:
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

0/10 - Not enough olives!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Spoiler:
    We tried to do that one but the author refused to sign. Total jerk.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Spoiler:
    We tried to do that one but the author refused to sign. Total jerk.
    Seriously, I would LOVE for someone to write a publisher's tell-all book. Interviews with you and Chizmar and BJF and Jerad and Chris Morey and William Schafer and Paul Fry and Paul Miller and Paul Goblirsch and anyone else I'm missing. All so we can find out who the total jerks are, which books were the missed opportunities, what life is like trying to price things, what caused a house to fall, and all the dirt. We'll call it DEADLINE. And it'll be loaded with images of books that died on the vine and the most ambitious plans yet to be realized. And it'll be signed by the publishers.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously, I would LOVE for someone to write a publisher's tell-all book. Interviews with you and Chizmar and BJF and Jerad and Chris Morey and William Schafer and Paul Fry and Paul Miller and Paul Goblirsch and anyone else I'm missing. All so we can find out who the total jerks are, which books were the missed opportunities, what life is like trying to price things, what caused a house to fall, and all the dirt. We'll call it DEADLINE. And it'll be loaded with images of books that died on the vine and the most ambitious plans yet to be realized. And it'll be signed by the publishers.
    THIS x1,000,000

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would have to be published posthumously.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

This is how delays and backorders are eliminated!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    This is how delays and backorders are eliminated!
    Agree 100%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 644 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast