Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 644 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Several US limiteds of NOS4A2. I don't see Paul revisiting it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Several US limiteds of NOS4A2. I don't see Paul revisiting it.
    + 1

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I thought that Ira was a McGuffin and thought of burnt offerings as well.

my first thought was nos4atu because of the scrabble pieces. I think he is trying to FOOL us all.
    NOS4A2 was my initial thought too when I saw the scrabble pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Two Hill books? hmmmmm too close I think BUT excellent guess!
    I agree with this. Kind of close together. Rosemary's Baby is an excellent choice, if that's what it is.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just told my wife that I'll be getting a Suntup edition of Rosemary's Baby. I agree that it's a great choice, now I just have to read it...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I thought that Ira was a McGuffin and thought of burnt offerings as well.

my first thought was nos4atu because of the scrabble pieces. I think he is trying to FOOL us all.
    NOS4A2 was my initial thought too when I saw the scrabble pieces.

Two Hill books? hmmmmm too close I think BUT excellent guess!
    I agree with this. Kind of close together. Rosemary's Baby is an excellent choice, if that's what it is.
    +1. NOS4A2 was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't wait to get on here and see everyone's guesses because I am TERRIBLE with riddles and such. However, NOS4A2 was the first thing that popped into my head as well because of the tiles but I think Brian is correct. Too soon. I totally missed the Ira Levin thing(told ya'll I was bad!) but Rosemary's Baby would be awesome. Has there ever been a limited done of it?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I couldn't wait to get on here and see everyone's guesses because I am TERRIBLE with riddles and such. However, NOS4A2 was the first thing that popped into my head as well because of the tiles but I think Brian is correct. Too soon. I totally missed the Ira Levin thing(told ya'll I was bad!) but Rosemary's Baby would be awesome. Has there ever been a limited done of it?
    There is, but it’s pretty ugly
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F153334133336

A Suntup rosemarys baby will be fantastic, a great homage to a great book
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I'll go with a wild guess and say "Handmaid's Tale." In which case my scrabble pieces will spell "pass".
    That would be amazing!
    I agree - The Handmaid's Tale would be in my top 5 books I'd like to see get the SE treatment!! In fact I'm sure I put in on my list back when Paul asked for our top 20 suggestions

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Ah! Thank you! And I agree, Paul would do better than this

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Ah! Thank you! And I agree, Paul would do better than this
    There have been two signed/limiteds of ROSEMAY’S BABY...the Mysterious Press edition shown at that link AND an Easton Press edition, which is the far more attractive of the two and is the one that I presently
    have on my shelf. Here are some pics:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...146562560?s=21

Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up on this connection between the scrabble scene in Rosemary's Baby and the teaser video where MARCA screens across. Can't wait to see the details on this next week!

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like Easton Press has done at least 2 editions for Rosemary's Baby...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the top one. It was part of the Masterpieces of Science Fiction subscription and is not signed.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I have the top one. It was part of the Masterpieces of Science Fiction subscription and is not signed.
    Gut feeling that this one won’t be signed either. Unless, of course, the signature sheets were prepped before 2007.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Gut feeling that this one won’t be signed either. Unless, of course, the signature sheets were prepped before 2007.
    Not signed by the author for sure.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It came out 5 years before the signed one and many of the Masterpieces were signed.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the top one at a used bookstore today for $79.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rosemary's Baby is one of my absolute favorites. I was able to track down a nice 1st/1st signed, but it was not cheap. Interested to see how Suntup does this one up - if you all are right, that is!

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely! I was thinking the announcement wasn't coming until Friday, but I just realized that the 16th is Wednesday! I am wondering even more now what Paul held up in the Facebook video?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Definitely! I was thinking the announcement wasn't coming until Friday, but I just realized that the 16th is Wednesday! I am wondering even more now what Paul held up in the Facebook video?
    It was a Scrabble tile.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    It was a Scrabble tile.
    It wasn’t a scrabble tile.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, it was smaller than a bread box.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    It was a Scrabble tile.
    It wasn’t a scrabble tile.

A dog's tag.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Friend of mine is selling his horns. He paid $730 for it as it is shipped to Spain. Let me know and I’ll give ya his email

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

While we're waiting for the big announcement on Wednesday, here's some light reading. My interview with Mike Flanagan, director of GERALD'S GAME, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE, and the forthcoming DOCTOR SLEEP just went up in the Suntup blog. Mike talks about his long history as a Constant Reader. Hope you enjoy! https://suntup.press/keys-to-the-kingdom/mike-flanagan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 644 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast