Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 645 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Managed to secure a numbered copy. Very happy!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I got a lettered, 2 S/Ls and 3 gift editions....like amd013 I was unsure how computer clocks ran in CA vs. CT so I was refreshing every 3 seconds starting at 11:59am....I got live at about 11:59:30 and only bought lettered first. Since I've bought before, all I had to type in was my email and choose it and everything else (address etc) populated...saved time....was lucky....then went back and bought S/Ls and Gifts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yes! Managed to secure a numbered copy. Very happy!
    Congrats, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Got a gift (which is what I wanted), very happy! But international shipping is killing (shipping literally costs more than the book itself)...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PS I’m not blaming Paul, just stating a fact

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Yeah I was gonna order a gift edition too, Michaël but the shipping put me off. $100 wasn’t it?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I bought a gift edition as well. Joe hill loves to sign his books, I hope Paul gets him to sign our gift editions!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Yeah I was gonna order a gift edition too, Michaël but the shipping put me off. $100 wasn’t it?
    It was $86.95 if I’m not mistaken (I don’t have a short term memory anymore)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Europe folks can pm me - I did a numbered and maybe we can work out something with Paul so that he sends a few copies to me that I can distribute.

Shipping from at to GB or NL is only a few bucks

Let me know if you want me to add a gift for you to my order

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats to all those who managed to get a Lettered, Numbered, or Gift edition! Lettereds are all gone, just 15 copies of the Numbered left.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered my AGE through Camelot. Kim doesn't charge you for it until she ships if that's a better option for some.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I’m in for a limited too. I have been debating restructuring my collecting goals by sticking with true firsts and trades. But this is too nice to pass up. Suntup may be my exclusive limited edition supplier.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Europe folks can pm me - I did a numbered and maybe we can work out something with Paul so that he sends a few copies to me that I can distribute.

Shipping from at to GB or NL is only a few bucks

Let me know if you want me to add a gift for you to my order
    PM sent.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I’m in for a limited too. I have been debating restructuring my collecting goals by sticking with true firsts and trades. But this is too nice to pass up. Suntup may be my exclusive limited edition supplier.
    Congrats! Not a bad collection to exclusive own.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered numbered and gift in the presale.

It never crossed my mind this morning to see if any of the Lettered made it to the general sale. Congrats to Dave and anyone else who locked one in!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

7 left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

make it 6

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I see no more lettered editions for Horns?
    Or am I mistaken?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Lettereds are gone.

Country
    Country Flag

Edit : never mind.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

And limited is all sold out.
    Still 6 left for anyone interested.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Still 6 left for anyone interested.
    Huh. Mine phone says out of print but computer says otherwise.

Country
    Country Flag

it shows you sold out (only to you , not to others) when you have all remaining books in the basket -
    Tricked myself with this ;D

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Hey folks, Paul mentioned this on a Facebook group: please don't add books to your cart to check how many are left. This is in effect reserving them for a while when they are in your cart and it makes it show for others that the book is sold out.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Hey folks, Paul mentioned this on a Facebook group: please don't add books to your cart to check how many are left. This is in effect reserving them for a while when they are in your cart and it makes it show for others that the book is sold out.
    checked myself today, this isnt the case.
    Books are available to others.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    checked myself today, this isnt the case.
    Books are available to others.
    Not to speak for the man himself, but just quoting:

"So here's what's happening. If you are someone who is adding large quantities to your cart, only to find out how many copies are left, you are actually preventing people from ordering the book. During the session in which this happens, the system will think that there are no more available, and show that it is sold out. I have had a few people contact me saying they want to order, but it shows that none are available, or there is a negative quantity on hand. So if you are curious to know how many have sold, and you decide to add a large quantity to the cart, maybe think twice because you are preventing people from placing their order. The book would likely have been sold out already (for real) if not for this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 645 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast