Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 645 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Put my order in. Thanks for opening me up to new authors. Only book I had read prior to your announcements was Horns. I’ve now read Brother, which was fantastic. Looking forward to the rest.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else having trouble viewing the teaser video? When I click on the link, it just takes me to the homepage.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble viewing the teaser video? When I click on the link, it just takes me to the homepage.
    I was able to successfully watch it via Facebook

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Ok, I'll try that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

The video should be working on the website now.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Ok, I'll try that.
    It's also working now via the email link. No clue what the books are.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Another great FB Live session, Paul. Soon you will be doing fireside chats and maybe running for office! You got my vote. I can't wait to see the Roman Numeral edition and what's in store for the other 20 titles in the pipeline! Very exciting!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to spoil it for him, but I'm really surprised Mike hasn't checked in.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Another great FB Live session, Paul. Soon you will be doing fireside chats and maybe running for office! You got my vote. I can't wait to see the Roman Numeral edition and what's in store for the other 20 titles in the pipeline! Very exciting!
    I agree with the famous Mr Q-Tip, this was a good video. You’ve clearly gotten better at these.

I’m excited about the updates to your business model; I was one of the people who asked for more insight into what the future holds. If it ever comes down to it, I will give up all other publishers before getting off the Suntup train. It’ll be great to have more information beforehand, so as not to get caught unawares by a surprise announcement.

I’m also excited about the Roman Numeral edition you’re announcing today, because I’m curious to see how you’re going to top the lettered and what it’ll cost. Whatever it is will be way out of my range, but I’ll live vicariously through your status updates and the pictures people will post here and on Facebook.

Now, I’ve saved the most important questions for last: where the hell did you get that hammer and how much thought went into that Media Mail skit?!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Now, I’ve saved the most important questions for last: where the hell did you get that hammer and how much thought went into that Media Mail skit?!
    I bought it from a little store across the street called amazon.com. As to how much thought went into it, not much at all. Probably just ran with the initial idea and went searching for a hammer. When it came in I really wasn’t expecting it to be that big. Thought it would be a little dinky thing. Oh well, I’m pleased someone got a laugh out of it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When is the exact publication date of Rosemary's Baby? It would be great to know. Mostly I relate it to the first day of shipping, but maybe it's not the best way. Ok, I'm weird.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I bought it from a little store across the street called amazon.com. As to how much thought went into it, not much at all. Probably just ran with the initial idea and went searching for a hammer. When it came in I really wasn’t expecting it to be that big. Thought it would be a little dinky thing. Oh well, I’m pleased someone got a laugh out of it!
    That'll teach you to always check the size of any toys you order online.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    When is the exact publication date of Rosemary's Baby? It would be great to know. Mostly I relate it to the first day of shipping, but maybe it's not the best way. Ok, I'm weird.
    I’d say 11/7/19 for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That'll teach you to always check the size of any toys you order online.
    True.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Lettered editions for The Time Machine sold out almost immediately.

The Roman Numeral edition sounds incredible. Still available as of now. Only 5 copies (or less) printed!

All editions look pretty special. A set of Wells' work is a great idea, Paul!

(In other news, my RB Numbered is out for delivery! )

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! The H.G. Wells books are going to be incredible!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I will let these go for 10,000 one dollar weekly payments, free postage!

Spoiler:
    Sorry, Paul
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on a another fantastic production! A set definitely worthy of the Suntup treatment. I’m sure this one will be gone shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to read H.G. Wells over and over when I was younger. I am excited you chose this project, Paul. Really looking forward to the Suntup treatment of all three books.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Congratulations on another winner, Paul.

Now the secret is finally out, I can say that I am also very excited about this set. I have contemplated getting the new Folio set a few times, but now I'm glad I didn't. I only wish it were a quartet with The Island of Dr Moreau included.

I also love the bonus materials (especially those for TWotW) and the people you got to sign the books.

Regarding the RN edition: what is a drop back box?

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad the word is out now! Super excited over your choice for this Paul. It feels like an art portfolio is destined for the whole set! Do you feel it too?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on another winner, Paul.

Now the secret is finally out, I can say that I am also very excited about this set. I have contemplated getting the new Folio set a few times, but now I'm glad I didn't. I only wish it were a quartet with The Island of Dr Moreau included.

I also love the bonus materials (especially those for TWotW) and the people you got to sign the books.

Regarding the RN edition: what is a drop back box?
    A drop back box is basically a clamshell box. It's just what it's called by the binder who is creating this edition.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Glad the word is out now! Super excited over your choice for this Paul. It feels like an art portfolio is destined for the whole set! Do you feel it too?
    I could feel it yes... Haven't planned for one, but would certainly give it consideration.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Now that it's official - I love this set! Very unexpected, but what a fantastic choice. Wells and Verne were my first foray into "adult" sci-fi as a kid, and they'll always be special to me.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Also, just curious, anything further develop from the Calvin and Hobbes request?

Just one Roman Numeral edition left...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not enough time to buy a lottery ticket!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 645 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast