Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 644 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 16096

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I avoided your spoiler, but your post has me wondering if I should just get a reading copy NOW? Or should I wait to experience Brother for the first time in Suntup HD?
    Too late. I'm getting it Thursday.
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I avoided your spoiler, but your post has me wondering if I should just get a reading copy NOW? Or should I wait to experience Brother for the first time in Suntup HD?
    You are not gonna want to put this book down once you start it, so you are going to want a reading copy anyway

I agree that it would be awesome to read it for the first time in "Suntup HD" but once you start it you won't want to switch to some other title for the train ride...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Too late. I'm getting it Thursday.
    Amazon free two day delivery.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS...

Glad someone else has read it. I want to read more by her!!!!
    I looked on Amazon and she has a good number of other books. Most seem to have solid 4+ star ratings, and right now I'm debating between her first book, Seed, and her most recent one, If You See Her.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I don’t expect Brother to sell out as quickly as previous editions. As you know, it’s double the usual run for a Numbered, and I’m okay with them slowly being picked up over a period of time. It means we will have something to sell when a new visitor comes to the site, which for the most part hasn’t really happened with previous books.
    This is really thoughtful. I can't imagine how many people came to the site a day/week/month too late for any of the previous releases and left empty-handed when they realized that all the limited editions of all the books were sold out. To have a really beautiful book available to buy, and at a lower price point, is very nice for a prospective new customer/collector. It makes it that much more likely that they'll sign up for the newsletter and pay attention to the new releases and eventually score an even-more-limited title... From that perspective, it makes sense to have at least one limited title available as much as possible, and I think doing the occasional 500-copy print run is a great way to make that happen without diluting the very limited nature of the whole enterprise. Awesome example of putting the customer experience first.
    Yep to all of that. And I think a print run of 500 is still very low. If it means there will be more books of this quality at this price point, then I'm all for it. It really is a sweet spot. Though it is a thrill to have a numbered HILL HOUSE from the original launch print run of only 185. Not gonna lie, I like how that feels. (I wish I could say the same about MISERY! But I guess I had Chrome issues that day). Anyway, those are just my two cents. As a law, I approve of everything Paul does. So onward!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS...

Glad someone else has read it. I want to read more by her!!!!
    I looked on Amazon and she has a good number of other books. Most seem to have solid 4+ star ratings, and right now I'm debating between her first book, Seed, and her most recent one, If You See Her.
    I am going to read all of her.

Paul, have you read other works by her? Thoughts if so?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Agree with you Lotuz and Jeff. And Jeff, it is cool buying a book on it's initial release.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I looked on her website and her books do sound interesting. I doubt this will be the only book of hers that I read.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got so much on my reading list but you guys are making me put this on top of the list...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Got so much on my reading list but you guys are making me put this on top of the list...
    I was thinking the same damn thing! I am not a speed reader and my stack is GROWING.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I bought a copy that I got yesterday and read the first couple pages before I went to bed. Definitely pulled me in.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For me, Brother has leapfrogged Blood Meridian and No Country For Old Men, which were only on my list because the last Suntup announcement introduced me to Cormac McCarthy....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I bought a copy that I got yesterday and read the first couple pages before I went to bed. Definitely pulled me in.
    I received a copy today. I need a good night's sleep. Do I dare start reading it?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I received a copy today. I need a good night's sleep. Do I dare start reading it?
    You may want to give yourself a free window of time before jumping in. If everyone else's reviews are anything to go by, you'll get sucked in.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Highly recommend picking up any of Ania Ahlborn's books. I just finished my 3rd and they are really quite good. If you are looking for others, I just finished The Shuddering (although that deserves a reread when it's 0 degrees and snowing) which was quite enjoyable, but Within These Walls was freaking fantastic. My favorite of hers thus far.

By the way, received my copy of Horns today and it is simply gorgeous. I think I may need to order that portfolio. Nice work, Paul!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Misery S/L price update.....copy with penguin, cube and schwag just sold for $4500...Prices have not come down.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Misery S/L price update.....copy with penguin, cube and schwag just sold for $4500...Prices have not come down.
    Did that come with rights too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

yes with rights

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Highly recommend picking up any of Ania Ahlborn's books. I just finished my 3rd and they are really quite good. If you are looking for others, I just finished The Shuddering (although that deserves a reread when it's 0 degrees and snowing) which was quite enjoyable, but Within These Walls was freaking fantastic. My favorite of hers thus far.

By the way, received my copy of Horns today and it is simply gorgeous. I think I may need to order that portfolio. Nice work, Paul!!!!
    Thanks Dez! It feels like years since we connected on here.. Probably not that long...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But... with what rights?
    The following book is already sold, so.... does that mean that the buyer has bought each following books, and includes the rights to the NEXT suntup book?
    I am confused
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Rights to the next Suntup King book, probably.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Owners of Misery have rights to the next King Suntup release (if there is one). King and non-King Suntup books are on separate rights "tracks", if you will. Owners of Brother have rights to the next non-King book with matching number, but not to the next King book.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, so with MISERY came the rights for the next KING books, shall there be one. Is that correct?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit I had never heard of this particular book(Brother not Misery )nor it's author before but I am HIGHLY intrigued now. After reading through this thread I decided to download everything by her that's available for kindle. Once I finish my Kealan Patrick Burke marathon I'm going to immediately start Brother. You guys BETTER be right about her!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 644 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast